Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MTN. GOAT SAYS 'BYE SUCKAS' ???

King Bean

I know we will all miss the weather reports from the German Alps ( New Jersey and Mass ). One "guru" leaves and WITK reappears. Coincidence?? Inquiring minds wanna know. I didn't bring over the whole spiel from Recr@ps, though. Good riddance Goat Herder.

________________________________________________________________________________

Mnt.Goat: Hi Everyone,

This may very well be my very last email to all my dinarian friends in this adventure of a lifetime. So my family and I now wish everyone the best of success and hope these treasures and blessings that come with it bring to you and all those around you great joy and happiness. That you may pay forward and touch many lives in need, and bring more than money but love and happiness to each and every life touched.

I wanted to email some news now to all for a brief update on what I am hearing about this currency revaluation of Iraq dinar.

As I have notified everyone on Monday of last week that this event is very close at hand and now we are at the end of this since today in now Monday (payday….lol…) and all has been moving in this timeline.

It is upon us. It is here. All news is exceptionally good and the process is on target for exchanges in USA to begin in the next couple days, if not tomorrow..........

Question now is what will happen in the future? Go back and read the educational briefings once again. I surely hope I have helped everyone since this was my only desire.

Be patient, relax and we will be at the banks very soon. This is the easy part.

It is upon us. It is here.

Peace and Luv to ya,

mnt goat

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 4

I know we will all miss the weather reports from the German Alps ( New Jersey and Mass ). One "guru" leaves and WITK reappears. Coincidence?? Inquiring minds wanna know. I didn't bring over the whole spiel from Recr@ps, though. Good riddance Goat Herder.

________________________________________________________________________________

Mnt.Goat: Hi Everyone,

This may very well be my very last email to all my dinarian friends in this adventure of a lifetime. So my family and I now wish everyone the best of success and hope these treasures and blessings that come with it bring to you and all those around you great joy and happiness. That you may pay forward and touch many lives in need, and bring more than money but love and happiness to each and every life touched.

I wanted to email some news now to all for a brief update on what I am hearing about this currency revaluation of Iraq dinar.

As I have notified everyone on Monday of last week that this event is very close at hand and now we are at the end of this since today in now Monday (payday….lol…) and all has been moving in this timeline.

It is upon us. It is here. All news is exceptionally good and the process is on target for exchanges in USA to begin in the next couple days, if not tomorrow..........

Question now is what will happen in the future? Go back and read the educational briefings once again. I surely hope I have helped everyone since this was my only desire.

Be patient, relax and we will be at the banks very soon. This is the easy part.

Peace and Luv to ya,

mnt goat

Wow, that is the shortest blabbing I have read from that lying sack of you know what.  Usually he/she has a very bad case of verbal diarrhea and just goes on and on and on about nonsense.  Auf wiedesehn, au revoir, ahhhh just plain good riddance!   :butt-kicking:  :banhammer:  :moon-from-car:  :goodnews:  :woot:  :cowboy2:  :rake:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

So sorry to see the Goat go; NOT!

One less rumor-monger to consider, but I'm sure there will be others to come along until this thing is over.

Thanks King Bean for sharing. As always, I appreciate the hard part you do of going out there to find it and bring it to us.

Billio0

• Upvote 1

wow you people are brutal . 

at least we knew what the weather was over there and learned a bit  of  bulgiran. 

Have a nice day  and  oh by the way  U really should tilt the GOAT pic 90 degrees to the right 

you will see life on an even plane then

Wow wish I had a quarter for each and every time I heard that.

It's better than hearing "soon".  

wow you people are brutal . 

at least we knew what the weather was over there and learned a bit  of  bulgiran. 

Have a nice day  and  oh by the way  U really should tilt the GOAT pic 90 degrees to the right 

you will see life on an even plane then

There's nothing even about this playing field.  

***///

Good riddance to bad rubbish.  Too bad it took SO long for this epic liar to exit stage left. <_<

It already smells better up in here !

Thanks, KINGBEAN....!  :wave:  ;)   Plus +1 comin' atcha for eradicating the pest ! :D

WOW   I think I am really having a    deja viuo  moment ,,, this seems like I have seen this  exit stage left before {  no  really   :huh:  kind of making my head hurt  }   I wonder ----------    hey gals  you haven`t  said this before  have you ??  

"As the most interesting man in the world I have a comment on Mountain Goat and all the previous posts...........................................NO!"

"What would happen if a Possum and a Mountain Goat had animal sex?"  "Would they have a Mountain Possum?"   "Or maybe a Possum Goat?"  "Or is it possible that the two animals would give birth to an Oakie or TNT Tony?"  "Just sayin!"

"Stay thirsty my friends!"

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1