Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Selling 2 million dinar...

Sowhat

I am selling 2 million dinars I purchased at Chase and through DT. They are all in 25k notes and all have security features. The price is $850/ million and can ship for free or we can meet in person if you live in N.E. WI. Prefer cashiers check but can use paypal. Thanks.

• Upvote 1

if you have no luck  ,  try   the dinar traders site at the top of each  page ,  I sold to  one of these folks.  but  you have to  copy all paper work  ,  but the sale was fast ,  money  next  2 days

looks like the floodgates are opening

that time of year , I would guess , a lot more will hit

if you have no luck  ,  try   the dinar traders site at the top of each  page ,  I sold to  one of these folks.  but  you have to  copy all paper work  ,  but the sale was fast ,  money  next  2 days

that time of year , I would guess , a lot more will hit

I've been on this merry-go-round 3+ years(many more binding my time), this is the lowest point I've seen in regards to morale & pure number of folks posting here at DV.

I've been on this merry-go-round 3+ years(many more binding my time), this is the lowest point I've seen in regards to morale & pure number of folks posting here at DV.

Yes, I agree. Morale does seem to be quite low. I'm beginning to doubt this is going to happen as well. Here's maybe a simpleton question. If it would benefit Iraq at all to increase the value of their currency and have it be tradeable again why not do it. Kick the dollar out and start using their own money again. But, It doesn't seem to be that way or I think something would have happened already. Something is missing...... hmmmm

It is "that time of the year".  You will see people selling cheaply between now and the first of the year.  Folks are just hurting for money at this time of the year.  I don't think that they have given up, they just need the money now.

I have a group in SW Florida and we are buying again this week.

We have bought many time from members of DV.

Our purchase is time sensitive so please contact me ASAP.

Peace

Doc31

PS Hello and thanks to those who left all the nice comments on my posts and profile.

Yep, you guessed it ... we are still buyers!

• Upvote 1