Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wife In The Know - 'Average Joe' Update !

DinarThug

pudge, for all of our sakes, take your negativity elsewhere. The reason we know the RV will occur is because we follow the economic and political developments in Iraq.

May I suggest you do the same?

I see, well that philosophy of staying positive is in keeping with the most important tenet of the faith of Dinarland.   And you may not suggest I do the same.  No one would have to follow any events in Iraq to know there will not be an RV.   One just needs to know simple arithmetic, logic and basic economics.  Of course, the Dinar could gain in value over time once it's internationally traded and it is within the best interest of Iraq at the time.  Right now Iraq needs a devalued currency for trade.  No different than what China does with the yen to keep it's exprts cheap.   It would be economic suicide to artificially raise it any amount right now.  The Iraq money supply compared with its GDP is the same as the US.  Right where it is supposed to be.  There will be no changing it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

CNN. Broadcasting While Wearing Protection ! Wife In The Know Is Preparing To Go Viral !

11/17/2013

Good Morning Everyone;

As I promised here is a little bit of info on the time it has taken for the 'average joe" to get the cash in call. Politics reign surpreme in every country, and Iraq is no different. Now that they have an active democratic govenment in place, proper positioning for Maliki is essential.

The United States wants this man back in office, believe it or not he has been working with our government throughout this whole endeavor. The last thing the US wants is another leader from a different religious block in power.

With the elections looming, mass support gets built by first satisfying the wealthy and powerful, sound familiar? that's why the early cash in took place. Next comes the two part exchange, the iraqi citizens and "average joe" aka (everyone else holding Iraqi Dinar).

In country dinar value will rise and the new lower demos will replace the 3 zero notes for their people. Outside the country 3 zero note holders will exchange at the rate of 3.42. This is to occur this up coming week again watch the CBI's website, that will be the only true marker of completion. Time frames do change, buts that's the info I have been given.

Smile : )

Wife in the Know

Dinar Recaps Note: Stay tuned, Wife in the Know is setting up her own blog page online, Recaps will post the link when it is ready.

No one cares 'wife doing the blow'..or should I say Ocrush lol.

Thug brings you here for our pure amusement.Nothing more

pudge, for all of our sakes, take your negativity elsewhere. The reason we know the RV will occur is because we follow the economic and political developments in Iraq.May I suggest you do the same?

Not taking sides but which economic and political developments are you watching? Ones from ronald mcdonald? Can you point out what it is your seeing on both of those playing fields that is telling you they are going to RV? Just curious......

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

Does there have to be a reason?  People on this site rip scamming gurus as they should but yet they still believe in an RV.  If an RV is imminent as you believe why is there a need for gurus to lie like they do?  And that's the point.  If the charlatons on DR know it's BS why don't you? 

Just because they are pumping the dinar,doesn't mean they think it can't happen.

Perhaps pumping is simply a way for them to make a decent living until it actually does RV.

An RV 5 yrs down the road will only benefit them in 5 yrs.Therefore how can you make a paycheck on the Dinar while waiting for it to RV?

Answer...pumping and dumping.

And speaking of dumping..hows it going Pudge? :P

Not taking sides but which economic and political developments are you watching? Ones from ronald mcdonald? Can you point out what it is your seeing on both of those playing fields that is telling you they are going to RV? Just curious......

I'm here eating popcorn and laughing at the whole shebang.

People that think the globalist gooberment and mainstream media saying something makes it true,is every bit as hilarious as trusting tards like Tony and Okie

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Just because they are pumping the dinar,doesn't mean they think it can't happen.Perhaps pumping is simply a way for them to make a decent living until it actually does RV.An RV 5 yrs down the road will only benefit them in 5 yrs.Therefore how can you make a paycheck on the Dinar while waiting for it to RV?Answer...pumping and dumping.  And speaking of dumping..hows it going Pudge? :PI'm here eating popcorn and laughing at the whole shebang.People that think the globalist gooberment and mainstream media saying something makes it true,is every bit as hilarious as trusting tards like Tony and Okie

Yea so the truth is whatever you want it to be in your head.....yea we get where your reality comes from already......

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

People that think the globalist gooberment and mainstream media saying something makes it true,is every bit as hilarious as trusting tards like Tony and Okie

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/165880-wife-in-the-know-average-joe-update/page-2#ixzz2l2oSwQlx

SHEBANG

Just because they are pumping the dinar,doesn't mean they think it can't happen.

Perhaps pumping is simply a way for them to make a decent living until it actually does RV.

An RV 5 yrs down the road will only benefit them in 5 yrs.Therefore how can you make a paycheck on the Dinar while waiting for it to RV?

Answer...pumping and dumping.

And speaking of dumping..hows it going Pudge? :P

soooooo, yer sayin' the gummint and the mainstream media really do know about an imminent RV for your Dinar but are secretly hiding it which is why you need 'intel' to tell you that WF bank tellers are on high alert and the IMF is on lockdown?  That's what I thought.

• Downvote 4

Wife In The Know - Monday Nite Update .......

11/18/2013

Great news!

I just have been informed that the RV for this week is still very much on track. High level political officials in Iraq said they cannot afford to wait any longer if they are to capitalize on the situation. (political posturing)

There is a growing concern that if the current administration does not show their true asset backed currency rate and continue to operate at the artificial rate, it will weaken their position and give opportunity for another candidate to claim inadequacy.

The people of Iraq are very excited for they have been waiting for this moment for a long time. They know power grids will expand, unemployment will decrease and infrastructure will greatly improve.

"take refuge in those you trust, allow no others to poison the well of truth."

Smile : )

Wife in the Know

Perhaps pumping is simply a way for them to make a decent living until it actually does RV.[/size]Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/165880-wife-in-the-know-average-joe-update/page-2#ixzz2l30EgEPU[/size]

I don't even.......what?  I can't wrap my brain around this statement.

Lol.....pudge does make a good point!! The gurus know what they are doing. Telling you anything they can to get you to hold on knowing there is a very very slim chance the dinar will actually gain in value before they RD.....its called making a living by suckering gullible and desperate people into believing the impossible......

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

WOW this is a shame that they keep posting these lies and people keep believing them.  I wish something can be done about that!!! However, I am beginning to wonder if the Dinar will ever RV - Each year keep hearing and seeing the same or same just different GURU's.  Very upsetting to say the least....

soooooo, yer sayin' the gummint and the mainstream media really do know about an imminent RV for your Dinar but are secretly hiding it which is why you need 'intel' to tell you that WF bank tellers are on high alert and the IMF is on lockdown?  That's what I thought.

Actually in all likely hood many of the pumpers and dumpers are purposeful misinformation.

Pumpers get people to buy initially which makes them a profit.After a while people get tired of their constant lies and BS and decide to sell.Also makes them a profit.

I wouldn't doubt a bit if several well known guru 'pumpers' are also 'dumpers' on various online medians.

The ability to be anon makes it easy for them to have several identities at once.

Many of the members on Dinar forums that are chronically over zealous toward either positive or negative outcomes are possibly also these same type of folks.

The pumpers and dumpers also serve the purpose of casting general public skepticism and mockery towards the Dinar RV,and those that believe in it.Dumpers paint it as a scam and a pipe dream.While the pumpers make such wild claims that the average joe tends to think Dinarians are a little batty.Psychological manipulation and brainwashing at it's best.

Doesn't deter me one bit though.

In fact if the mainstream mocks us,and there is constant disinformation campaigns against the Dinar.it just strengthens my conviction that the elites have somewhat of a vested interest in this,if they spend so much energy making it look loony.But I know how they try to play their mind manipulation games on the public.And the majority fall for it,including you and Keep apparently.I won't be deteered,I'm seeing this through to them very end and getting my piece of the pie.Worst case scenario...I lose 300 dollars I invested or maybe break even.

Big whoop :P

Lol.....pudge does make a good point!! The gurus know what they are doing. Telling you anything they can to get you to hold on knowing there is a very very slim chance the dinar will actually gain in value before they RD.....its called making a living by suckering gullible and desperate people into believing the impossible......

Or maybe like I said they know it's a good investment,and they work for their 'bosses' in the meantime spreading misinformation and trying to get people burned out on this endeavor.A RV won't benefit them until it happens.So perhaps in the meantime they shill for the elites,and makes profits off of dinar buys and sells.Just as likely as your repetitive 'lol they jus' scammin' u guyz' negative nancy banter.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/165880-wife-in-the-know-average-joe-update/page-2#ixzz2l30EgEPU

I don't even.......what?  I can't wrap my brain around this statement.

It was very straightforward.

Whether the gurus actually think the Dinar will RV or not,it will not benefit anyone until it actually pops.So as I said perhaps some of the guru's are pumping/dumping online under many different handles,and awaiting the RV just like the rest of us.Their 'intel' might be lies and BS.

But that doesn't mean the guru's might not have legitimate hopes for the RV one day themselves.

Also maybe you misunderstood me when I said 'decent living'.I don't mean that what they are doing is right or moral.I just meant that they probably draw a sizable paycheck from their constant pumping/dumping.

Sometimes I think WITK and MtnGoat are the same person. Made up characters of course.

Don't forget how 'she' was hero worshiping Ocrush too at one point.

Probably because all three are the same guy/girl under different online handles.

Also maybe you misunderstood me when I said 'decent living'.I don't mean that what they are doing is right or moral.I just meant that they probably draw a sizable paycheck from their constant pumping/dumping.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/165880-wife-in-the-know-average-joe-update/page-3#ixzz2l8N0F3Wni

Thanks for the explanation.  The way I first read it left me dumbfounded.  :) 

OH NOW YOU HAVE DONE IT

You are gona tell me there is no such thing as Sasquatch Big foot.

COMEON  my dinar dreams are hanging  by a Goat hair  and im no average joe,

but to tell me   big foot aint real

thats like sayin Okie landed  and didnt tell anyone

• Upvote 1

WITK Tuesday Nite Update ...

11/19/2013

Post emailed to Dinar Recaps from Wife In The Know

Hello Everyone:

This is such a wonderful moment in time for Iraq and all their people, as well as all those holding their currency.

Regardless of those who keep insisting that articles on Iraq about their currency reform along with their interpretation of them continue to say. A road map to the end is the last thing any emerging nation would give, in fact, like all governments; the media is used as a diversion of the truth.

As for the banter that is being put out there regarding "laws that need to be passed" or saying that "they understand the culture very well" really only shows how little they actually know and understand.

My husband is within ear shot of the facts surrounding this whole situation on a daily basis. The so called experts who have cropped up over the years have spoiled the minds of so many, it is truely sad.

Time is on your side friends, keep watch of the CBI's website these next few days.

Smle : )   Wife in the Know

• Upvote 1

WITK Tuesday Nite Update ...

11/19/2013

Post emailed to Dinar Recaps from Wife In The Know

Time is on your side friends, keep watch of the CBI's website these next few days.

Smle : )   Wife in the Know

I guess that means we have months and months and months and years.

Dang you WITK

• Upvote 1