Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wife In The Know - 'Average Joe' Update !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Wearing Protection ! Wife In The Know Is Preparing To Go Viral !

11/17/2013

Good Morning Everyone;

As I promised here is a little bit of info on the time it has taken for the 'average joe" to get the cash in call. Politics reign surpreme in every country, and Iraq is no different. Now that they have an active democratic govenment in place, proper positioning for Maliki is essential.

The United States wants this man back in office, believe it or not he has been working with our government throughout this whole endeavor. The last thing the US wants is another leader from a different religious block in power.

With the elections looming, mass support gets built by first satisfying the wealthy and powerful, sound familiar? that's why the early cash in took place. Next comes the two part exchange, the iraqi citizens and "average joe" aka (everyone else holding Iraqi Dinar).

In country dinar value will rise and the new lower demos will replace the 3 zero notes for their people. Outside the country 3 zero note holders will exchange at the rate of 3.42. This is to occur this up coming week again watch the CBI's website, that will be the only true marker of completion. Time frames do change, buts that's the info I have been given.

Smile : )

Wife in the Know

Dinar Recaps Note: Stay tuned, Wife in the Know is setting up her own blog page online, Recaps will post the link when it is ready.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Thug!

This wife in the know, reminds me of the lady in World War II.  Her name was Tokyo Rose, and she would broadcast all the time to the american troops, with rumors, and lies.  I would love to believe her, but ......no way!

Iraq, will do what it's going to do, when they want to do it.  Other than that.....we wait!  :rocking-chair:

Go RV or RI Soon!!!

:tiphat:

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Anyway, this Wife In The Know-not biz has to stop. 

I thought we were done when the last big fat prediction streak from that being didn't pan out and ran out of steam.
Did she think we wouldn't remember? Gimme a break!!

Oh and did anyone notice the EXOGEN post about it being on Fox TV briefly?

HOW FUNNY!!! I love those Sasquatch news sightings. There's another person who things we must be farking stupid and it makes me angry.

• Upvote 1

CNN. Broadcasting While Wearing Protection ! Wife In The Know Is Preparing To Go Viral !

Hmmm, maybe that's why people complain of a burning sensation after she posts......

Its called "E. COLI".... its caused by all the crap that comes out of her mouth and into peoples ears.

• Upvote 1

So if YOUR significant other had cashed out months ago because he was in the BIG BOY TIER, why bother to come back and stir things up?? Move on, right?? Plus, if this is to happen in the next couple of days, why even bother with a blog?? Betting she will have a "donate" button on her page, just like 'ol TNT Tony. A girl's gotta live, right?

• Upvote 1

WITK is not delusional.  She knows what she's doing.  She understands there will be no RV and is simply knowingly lying to make money on the her forthcoming website, call in 800#s and Dinar selling.  She knows she has thousands of worshippers who lean on her every word.  No different than any other Jim Jones Dinar follower.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

So if YOUR significant other had cashed out months ago because he was in the BIG BOY TIER, why bother to come back and stir things up?? Move on, right?? 

BURN!          Just proves she's a lying ***** who should have her hands smashed with a hammer!!

pudge, WITK is certainly full of beans. But you state "She understands there will be no RV." If you believe this, then why are you on this site? And where did you purchase your crystal ball?

Does there have to be a reason?  People on this site rip scamming gurus as they should but yet they still believe in an RV.  If an RV is imminent as you believe why is there a need for gurus to lie like they do?  And that's the point.  If the charlatons on DR know it's BS why don't you? 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1