Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Soggy Bottom Boys ---- I am a man of constant sorrow

vietnam1969

LOL I loved that movie, that was back when I still didn't mind Clooney.  Now he has become a gun grabber and O's bathhouse buddy so I don't watch anymore of his movies as I could give a rip what the idiots in Hollywood think about anything.

Anyways back to the video, I'd have still been stuck drinking moonshine with the 3 hotties washing clothes in the river some things are worth losing your wallet over!!  :eyebrows:  :lol:  :lol:  :D  Thanks for the post!

LOL I loved that movie, that was back when I still didn't mind Clooney.  Now he has become a gun grabber and O's bathhouse buddy so I don't watch anymore of his movies as I could give a rip what the idiots in Hollywood think about anything.

Anyways back to the video, I'd have still been stuck drinking moonshine with the 3 hotties washing clothes in the river some things are worth losing your wallet over!!  :eyebrows:  :lol:  :lol:  :D  Thanks for the post!

agreed ... I'd still be at the river too. :lol: