Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I was at the liquor store last night and..

possum

CNN Exclusive Video Of Possum ...

drunk-guy-o.gif

:D         :D         :D

Good one.

I have to confirm this, I was down at my local marijuana dispensary in Boulder Colorado, you know, the town Newsweek did the article on in the 80's, where the "hip go to trip"

http://www.dailycamera.com/ci_13097510

(always need a link !!!!)

anyhow, what Possum says is true, and he has been at this along time, he is way smarter than all these pop up gurus that are spewing all the crap lately.

Boulder had some floods recently, and we could have used NOAA/(Noah) oh wait NOAA is located on Broadway and they missed predicting all of it,

http://www.dailycamera.com/news/boulder-flood/ci_24148258/boulder-county-colorado-flood-2013-survival-100-rain-100-year-flood

luv those links !

good thing I have my dispensary, and a good thing we have the pillars of the dinar community like Possum and, I really miss Poof

Just a typical night in Boulder cheers to you all

I have to say Boulder is really a beautiful place.....I was there only for 3 days in 1977 and I loved it... The mountains all around reminded me of my area here in Italy.

• Upvote 2

14 people gave me a negative for posting my opinion. either those 14 people are too sensitive and get their feelings hurt too easily and/or they are fans of okies b.s. too.

Dude, you are too new.... The wisdom the Possum shares can only be understood by those who have reached Ultimate Dinarian Enlightenment.... Part of which requires copious amounts of mind altering liquids....

• Upvote 1

Dude, you are too new.... The wisdom the Possum shares can only be understood by those who have reached Ultimate Dinarian Enlightenment.... Part of which requires copious amounts of mind altering liquids....

there is no wisdom with possum. just the same old joke being recycled which equals a waste of time. i am not the only one who feels this way about possum. whatever. to each their own. and i am not too new here. i joined over 3 years ago but dont have the big post count as some of the others.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

there is no wisdom with possum. just the same old joke being recycled which equals a waste of time. i am not the only one who feels this way about possum. whatever. to each their own. and i am not too new here. i joined over 3 years ago but dont have the big post count as some of the others.

Did somebody say......."Big Post Count".   :eyebrows: 

GO RV, then BV

Possum

How much of the HIDDEN bottle of Crown do you have left?   I ran out last night. LOL  GO RV

Ha-ha-ha!  Really....I'll be thinking about this pic all day now.  That HAS GOT to hurt...  :o:P

YA but what hurts more

the thoguht of the fire  or  all that cord wood  he is setting on   , with all the splinters  every time he tries to move. lol

I sure did. I have better things to do then come on here and swing from possums nuts like the others on here. If you are going to put possum on a pedestal then you probably suck up to okie and tnt tony also.

Apparently you don't have anything better to do.......for here you are.  Don't possums and groundhogs share the same gene pool?   :shrug:  If not, they certainly travel in the same circles......i.e. the side of the road.   :eyebrows:  

GO RV, then BV