Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wife In The Know - The "Average Joe" Dinar Investors Time Has Finally Come !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Texas1 Is Slapping On The 'Old Spice' To Try And Go Hit On Wife In The Know !

Hello Everybody:

I have been silent and away from any site for a long time. Yes some high level dinar holders have cashed in as I have stated before, and yes my husband was one of them. Believe what you want or who best suits your feelings on this subject, but the facts remain.

I am sending this post to DinaRecaps to assure you that the "average Joe" dinar investors time has finally come! The week of 11/17/13 (most likely Tuesday through Thursday) you will see on the CBI's website the official rate change of the Iraqi Dinar to 3.42.

This has been a very long and trying endeavor for many of you and the constant failed predictions by those trying to keep you informed has left its mark emotionally.

Rest assure your waiting is OVER! Keep an eye on the CBI's webpage http://www.cbi.iq

Smile : )

Wife in the Know

• Upvote 8

hey  I  am  not  the hubby  of `ol  wify  in the snow ,  but  I  did infact cash in my self ,  and  man I feel better !  I turned in  750,ooo ------->   although it was at the rate of .1165 <--------  just like the folks  snow bound  and crazy lady  is talking about  :lol:   

• Upvote 3

***///

another failed episode of "Housewives of Dinarland"....

Oh, 'Wife-In-The-Know'...  you & MountainGoat are the 2 biggest gossip wh**es out there.

You two wouldn't be interesting - nor real - even if you added jello to your 'intel' and scratched each other's eyes and

yanked out each other's hair extensions ! <_<

Get real jobs and get out of your houses and away from your computers.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

This is simply amazing that "Wife in the Know" is allowed to post this dribble, she, if real, ought to be put on a permanent gag order as she has no idea of the amount of Dinar folks she is effecting with her crap. Well, wife in the know, you have a week to prepare you next speech when your predictions have again failed. Get a life and a job and give up your laptop, PS, take your husband with you.

• Upvote 1

This Person Lies Worse Than President Obama ...      Where Did Our Morality Go ???   :shrug: ..   So Friggen Sad ...

***///

Good question, BUNKie, 'OlBoy.....

Once the radical progressive movement got a foot hold and began slithering it's way into our schools and culture,

we were doomed.

Morality, Patriotism, Common Sense, Individuality, Work Ethic, Pride in Accomplishment, Honesty were all on their short list to

be destroyed and removed from the American Landscape.

If they failed to eradicate those things, their evil plan would fail, you see.

They are a progressively spreading cancer.

Thank you DinarThug'  .If it wasn't for rumors  I would  have to read the  comic section of the paper for my entertainment.

***///

Hey, BALKANBOB ! Long time no see !  :tiphat:

Yup.... reading and bashing the gurus is an entertaining little past time, alright !  :lol:  :wave:  :P

• Upvote 3

You guys...please...don't cut down wife in the know. I know where she gets her intel!! It is AMAZING!

Well...."Wife in the Know" is one of Mamma's (Possums girl friend) church ladies! She found a wonderful job in Iraq. She is so good at her job...she was invited to the annuel job appreciation party for the CBI!!! While on the pole and getting tipped $25,000 notes...one of the head guys told her she was going to be very wealthy with all the tips she was getting that night!!! He said by Tuesday...it will RV at $3.42!!! Now....you won't believe it.....but at the end of the night he picked her up and NOW the are living together!! We are going to have intel forever now!!! OMG....and you guys thought wife in the know couldn't offer anything. Great job "Wife in the Know." Keep it Coming!!!!

• Upvote 4

Wife in the know was speaking on another site - DinarThug simply brought her info here for you to partake in her info.  This is the rumor section .. and this certainly satisfies the requirement of being a rumor.   No big deal.   :peace:

There is a difference between a rumor and a straight up lie....

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Thug there might actually be some truth to this rumor if you re-read the title.......

Why who better to know the fate of an average joe than your average ho........

I'd humbly suggest for her ( if it's a she) the same treat I suggested yesterday for Tony....FF.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1