Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ben Carson for President?

divemaster5734

Just got the email and had to throw it out there.

So, a serious consensus is now being gathered.

While he has publicly rebutted any mention of a 2016 run, word is there is an interest.

Carson has already established himself as a constitutionally focused individual.

The fact he has zero political experience means he will make some mistakes, of course, but it may also mean he will not be obligated to either establishment.

I'm personally afraid a white male will not have a chance against anything but another white male.

The left wing press will be sure to crucify anyone not a "minority" just for being alive, no matter how hypocritical or destructive that is.

So if hillarious runs, she will win just because she is female.

Besides, I don't see any true conservatives out there with any real chance.

Paul Ryan is an establishment RINO, besides a pathological liar.

I am not necessarily endorsing Carson at this moment, I have not even  considered the possibility, and have not done any research into his stated positions.

So, what do you think?

• Upvote 5

I like what he had to say at the Prayer Breakfast with the President in attendance. He seems like a very common sense kind of man with some good moral values instilled by his single parent hardworking mother. No silver spoon mentality that gives him the false impression that he is better than anyone else. Right now at this moment unless further information with factual value comes out against him he would have my vote. Just because I don't see any other person who stands out like he does. JMHO :)

I'm personally afraid a white male will not have a chance against anything but another white male.

The left wing press will be sure to crucify anyone not a "minority" just for being alive, no matter how hypocritical or destructive that is.

The liberal press has proven that It will not be any different for a black conservative.

• Upvote 2

Hate to rain on your parade but a GOP/Conservative will not be elected in 2016.  Due to that stunt the house pulled that sent workers home and cost the government 24 Billion.  America won't forget that and the first punishment will be the mid term election and downhill it will be in 2016.  Put Ted Cruz on the ticket and you will give the election to the Democrats in 2016.  See what happen with Sarah Palin the wild card from Alaska who quit to pursue her own goals.  I am sure either i will get a bunch of negatives but oh well.  Some folks don't want to hear the truth.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 13

Hate to rain on your parade but a GOP/Conservative will not be elected in 2016.  Due to that stunt the house pulled that sent workers home and cost the government 24 Billion.  America won't forget that and the first punishment will be the mid term election and downhill it will be in 2016.  Put Ted Cruz on the ticket and you will give the election to the Democrats in 2016.  See what happen with Sarah Palin the wild card from Alaska who quit to pursue her own goals.  I am sure either i will get a bunch of negatives but oh well.  Some folks don't want to hear the truth.

Nice try libstain!  No one is talking about the government shutdown anymore( I know this breaks your tiny little heart).  It's all about the Obamacare debacle that gets worse by the minute.  This destroys Hillarious's chances in 2016 as well as ALL democrats at ALL levels of government.  I won't neg you.  You have enough problems.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Stop it. The Democrats are more than equally responsible for what happened. This is the same kind of BS that they pulled when Polesi told them they could read the obamacare bill after it was passed. Maybe they should have held out then to.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Go ahead and rain its what your best at TP. The GOVT has been shut down before and people pretty much forgot about it.

Where as the Obummercare fiasco is the most unforgettable cluster f*** in history. Its like herpes it just wont go away.

Nope im thinking its gonna be a smoooooth run baby.  

Oh and since your sure your gonna get negs . Please let me be the first   :)

• Upvote 6

LOL, i guess from all of the negatives you negative minded folks disagree.  I called the cave on the shut down and i called the back to back wins for the Presidency and if you put Ted Cruz on a ticket in 2016 you will have another democrat in the white house.  For those who think i am liberal then you must be really wanting H. Clinton in 2016.  I am calling it again, you put anyone related to the shut down the conservatives will not retake the whitehouse.  Some of us live on Earth instead of a far away place where you can wish for everything and get nothing.  For those who choose to keep their heads stuck in the ground thanks for the negatives.  No one thought that the President would be reelected but when you have division as you saw during the shut down the same things will continued to rip the GOP apart.  Thanks alot Tea Party.

• Downvote 6

LOL, i guess from all of the negatives you negative minded folks disagree.  I called the cave on the shut down and i called the back to back wins for the Presidency and if you put Ted Cruz on a ticket in 2016 you will have another democrat in the white house.  For those who think i am liberal then you must be really wanting H. Clinton in 2016.  I am calling it again, you put anyone related to the shut down the conservatives will not retake the whitehouse.  Some of us live on Earth instead of a far away place where you can wish for everything and get nothing.  For those who choose to keep their heads stuck in the ground thanks for the negatives.  No one thought that the President would be reelected but when you have division as you saw during the shut down the same things will continued to rip the GOP apart.  Thanks alot Tea Party.

Like a Good Koolaid Drinker,Change The Topic And Then Blame Those  Who Tell The Truth.... OBAMA Caused The ShutDown Because He is an  Arrogant Inept,Over His Head , Community Organism... Stop Shifting The Blame..

• Upvote 3

I think your crystal ball has a defect, because no one can predict the future much less the truth, the truth remains to be seen. 

If it wasn't for Ted Cruz, the American people would be worst off with this Healthcare plan.  He made more American people aware of what this Healthcare law contained.  And we all know it is more than healthcare. 

• Upvote 2

Ted Cruz is almost prophetic.  Do you even remember why the gov was shut down?  That's right,  to save the people from Obummercare!!!!  When 120,000,000+ people lose their insurance because of what ONLY DEMOCRATS DID,  they will remember him in a good way.

• Upvote 1

hahahahahahaha

bull-crap-signage-5851808.jpg

• Upvote 1

DinarDavo wanted to add Cruz to the ticket with Ben Carson.  Stay on topic this is about ben carson not the affordable care act.  Some said Obama would not be elected with unemployment above 7 percent but again i don't drink the Kool Aid, i watch, listen and read.  I don't pop off about anything.  If you remember history which some of you don't want to read or acknowledge, what happen to the GOP during the last shut down during the mid 90's.  Has anyone suffered due to the rollout of the healthcare.gov, benghazi, IRS or any other scandal Darrel Issa tried to push?  I am not a liberal, i just do not buy into the Ted Cruz craze hell i am from Texas.  The Reddest State in the land, but some of you are smarter than i am.  So i will leave it at that, you are right i and i am wrong come the mid term election alot people again will be Mad and crying on this website when unfortunately the house will become democrat once again.  Do any of you paid attention to the latest election and special elections won by Democrats?  The winner of New Jersey was Chris Christie which some of you demonized because he was seen with the President when Sandy came to visit.  He put aside politics for the sake of the people.  Maybe we should learn from Governor Chrisite.  The people come first not just a certain group.

• Downvote 9

DinarDavo wanted to add Cruz to the ticket with Ben Carson.  Stay on topic this is about ben carson not the affordable care act.  Some said Obama would not be elected with unemployment above 7 percent but again i don't drink the Kool Aid, i watch, listen and read.  I don't pop off about anything.  If you remember history which some of you don't want to read or acknowledge, what happen to the GOP during the last shut down during the mid 90's.  Has anyone suffered due to the rollout of the healthcare.gov, benghazi, IRS or any other scandal Darrel Issa tried to push?  I am not a liberal, i just do not buy into the Ted Cruz craze hell i am from Texas.  The Reddest State in the land, but some of you are smarter than i am.  So i will leave it at that, you are right i and i am wrong come the mid term election alot people again will be Mad and crying on this website when unfortunately the house will become democrat once again.  Do any of you paid attention to the latest election and special elections won by Democrats?  The winner of New Jersey was Chris Christie which some of you demonized because he was seen with the President when Sandy came to visit.  He put aside politics for the sake of the people.  Maybe we should learn from Governor Chrisite.  The people come first not just a certain group.

Really seriously ?

500 million people lost their insurance and no ones hurt.

4 people killed in benghazi and nobody's hurt.  

So who`s not paying attention. 

• Upvote 2

Oooops, that one line alone will gain you negs.  I really can't grasp why you would even say no one has suffered. Plenty of American people were hurt and continue to be hurt. 

Your right, we can learn from both parties, but it sure seems we have way too many bad apples in this government. I think we need a new Apple tree, that will produce beautiful apple blossoms...in other words, clean house with all the deceiving representatives.   

Ben Carson for President, hmmmm....

• Upvote 3