Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tony Late Thursday.....OOOOP I (they) DID IT AGAIN

King Bean

I have several good friends that believes this guy for someone reason and I ask them to provide me one piece of proof that Tony got something correct regarding his intel on RV and they just keep saying it's gone to happen the same excuse Tony keeps giving each time he is WRONG with is predictions.  I see the GURU's gots lots of people brain-washed when it comes to this Dinar thing....

• Upvote 1

This guy Tony is SO FULL of crap that his eyes are brown!

He just "makes-it-up" as he goes. NO TALE is too wild: "MORE THAN $36!!" - - - -"SCHEDULED FOR 7 PM TONIGHT!" etc, etc.

Then. . . ."OH, THEY DIDN'T KNOW THAT CARDS HAD BEEN MADE-OUT FOR DIFFERENT AMOUNTS, SO THE WHOLE WORLD HAS TO BE DELAYED

What an absolute crock of unadulterated CRAP!

And so many of his ZOMBIE followers hang on every word and actually BELIEVE what this bozo says! INCREDIBLE! 

I'm a Dinar holder and don't have a lot of time to check the websites. I've been going to

another site.com to get a summation of the day. It's a roller coaster on that site! I really wish

they'd eliminate those that post everyday that it's going to RV.....those ones that claim they

know. They have lost their credibility by giving people false hope each and everyday. Oh, yeah

they'll hit it one day but I will too if I post everyday it's going to happen. They are wasting my time.

I only want credible information....please!!!!

I have several good friends that believes this guy for someone reason and I ask them to provide me one piece of proof that Tony got something correct regarding his intel on RV and they just keep saying it's gone to happen the same excuse Tony keeps giving each time he is WRONG with is predictions.  I see the GURU's gots lots of people brain-washed when it comes to this Dinar thing....

Dealers will be Dealers ( or linked to them somehow).

I agree with you eburt. And this is all the more reason for people to stop posting his BS on here. There are people out there that are just looking for some sort of hope in this and will continue to hold on to the lies and promises that Tony puts out! That's why I gripe so much on here about the guys that post his stuff and the mods that continue to allow these lies to be posted simply to stir up things, or for site counts. It truly serves no purpose and can possibly hurt decent people.

• Upvote 1

If I had a dime for every time one of these clowns made a prediction and then made up an excuse for it not happening I would ____________________.

You can just fill in the blank!

Not coming down on you by any means but be careful with the use of the word Clowns, as you might draw the ire of our esteemed Thug.  A$$ Wagons would probably be a better choice.  Just sayin'    :blink:

• Upvote 2

I agree with you eburt. And this is all the more reason for people to stop posting his BS on here. There are people out there that are just looking for some sort of hope in this and will continue to hold on to the lies and promises that Tony puts out! That's why I gripe so much on here about the guys that post his stuff and the mods that continue to allow these lies to be posted simply to stir up things, or for site counts. It truly serves no purpose and can possibly hurt decent people.

Yes, I have an acquaintance who wants be spoon fed this intel.  It's such a shame and a sham.  But unless and until they start using the sense God gave them, nothing is going to change.  Until then we'll have to cringe with each post.  

There are so many of these posts maybe we should just have a Tony TNT section. 

• Upvote 1

I read it at work to pass time.  I know it is for entertainment purposes but it makes time go by faster.  I would rather see this BS that I can read than the music posts on here.  Nothing against music, but I have a radio for that.  Just expressing my opinion.  I have seen not one Guru convince me that anuone of them know anymore than the others.  We are grown people on here and we should be able to sort out the fact from fiction.  I look at all this as a learning experience that I would have never gotten if I had not invested.  I didn't invest more than I could afford to lose and I will not die tomorrow if it doesn't happen tonight.  People need to lighten up and realize that this is going to take time.  I myself had stated that if it went passed last January then we would be looking at another 3 to 5 years.  Does this make me a Guru?  I think not. 

The latest made-up bovine release:

11-15-2013   Intel Guru TNT Tony   It was to have gone at 7 pm last night and we know some have announced it did.

I wish they were right. It was scheduled for then and it did not happen.

Activation of an International RV did not happen, it's not done yet.

The cards are already loaded & live, which is part of the problem. People got different rates on their cards and it screwed everything up.  

------ PURE LIES!!!! THERE ARE NO CARDS WITH LIVE RATES!!   Talk about scraping the barrel for that one!

Meanwhile, one "guru" finally speaks the truth......

11-14-2013   Intel Guru Mnt Goat   This RV will be kicked off when the CBI site rate is changed. This is essentially the announcement.

I read it at work to pass time.  I know it is for entertainment purposes but it makes time go by faster.  I would rather see this BS that I can read than the music posts on here.  Nothing against music, but I have a radio for that.  Just expressing my opinion.  I have seen not one Guru convince me that anuone of them know anymore than the others.  We are grown people on here and we should be able to sort out the fact from fiction.  I look at all this as a learning experience that I would have never gotten if I had not invested.  I didn't invest more than I could afford to lose and I will not die tomorrow if it doesn't happen tonight.  People need to lighten up and realize that this is going to take time.  I myself had stated that if it went passed last January then we would be looking at another 3 to 5 years.  Does this make me a Guru?  I think not. 

You're not forced to check the music section.. Or are you?

• Downvote 1

More excuses than my wife has headaches. :lol:  Can't wait for tonight's installment....guessing something like "all has been fixed, we should be in the banks by Tuesday now. I'm 1000% positive. Have a super fantastic weekend. Now go back to bed."   Thursday Night Update......11/14/13

Good evening everyone. First I want you to know that I absolutely hate doing these late night blast. I prefer to give info out on the calls.

The RV activation was scheduled for today, the time was set first for late last night and then moved to the early morning. In the morning, the people that need to know were informed that the RV would go live by the close of business today.

Guess what, that didn't happen either. We scrambled for hours to try to find out why we didn't have an RV by 7pm (the latest time it was to be activated) and about 9:45pm est we finally got our answer.

It seems that the correct timing and/or procedures were not excuted. Don't worry, the process continues and corrections are being made. They are trying to fix things now, but they need the help of some of the team that is still in Iraq. If the RV is not announced by the time we are to do our call, I will explain everything and give you the new projection time.

I'm going to bed and to sleep, I suggest you do the same. If they work it out tonight, you will want to be fresh and alert so that you don't miscount.

Things will look better tomorrow and again, I will explain on the call. It is not a problem, it will be processed properly and in half the time.

TNTDinar

11/14/13

Tony

Liar Liar...well..you know the rest Tony :P

4_QJr32t.jpg