Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tony Late Thursday.....OOOOP I (they) DID IT AGAIN

King Bean

More excuses than my wife has headaches. :lol:  Can't wait for tonight's installment....guessing something like "all has been fixed, we should be in the banks by Tuesday now. I'm 1000% positive. Have a super fantastic weekend. Now go back to bed."   Thursday Night Update......11/14/13

Good evening everyone. First I want you to know that I absolutely hate doing these late night blast. I prefer to give info out on the calls.

The RV activation was scheduled for today, the time was set first for late last night and then moved to the early morning. In the morning, the people that need to know were informed that the RV would go live by the close of business today.

Guess what, that didn't happen either. We scrambled for hours to try to find out why we didn't have an RV by 7pm (the latest time it was to be activated) and about 9:45pm est we finally got our answer.

It seems that the correct timing and/or procedures were not excuted. Don't worry, the process continues and corrections are being made. They are trying to fix things now, but they need the help of some of the team that is still in Iraq. If the RV is not announced by the time we are to do our call, I will explain everything and give you the new projection time.

I'm going to bed and to sleep, I suggest you do the same. If they work it out tonight, you will want to be fresh and alert so that you don't miscount.

Things will look better tomorrow and again, I will explain on the call. It is not a problem, it will be processed properly and in half the time.

TNTDinar
11/14/13
Tony

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

More excuses than my wife has headaches. :lol:  Can't wait for tonight's installment....guessing something like "all has been fixed, we should be in the banks by Tuesday now. I'm 1000% positive. Have a super fantastic weekend. Now go back to bed."   Thursday Night Update......11/14/13

Good evening everyone. First I want you to know that I absolutely hate doing these late night blast. I prefer to give info out on the calls.

The RV activation was scheduled for today, the time was set first for late last night and then moved to the early morning. In the morning, the people that need to know were informed that the RV would go live by the close of business today.

Guess what, that didn't happen either. We scrambled for hours to try to find out why we didn't have an RV by 7pm (the latest time it was to be activated) and about 9:45pm est we finally got our answer.

It seems that the correct timing and/or procedures were not excuted. Don't worry, the process continues and corrections are being made. They are trying to fix things now, but they need the help of some of the team that is still in Iraq. If the RV is not announced by the time we are to do our call, I will explain everything and give you the new projection time.

I'm going to bed and to sleep, I suggest you do the same. If they work it out tonight, you will want to be fresh and alert so that you don't miscount.

Things will look better tomorrow and again, I will explain on the call. It is not a problem, it will be processed properly and in half the time.

TNTDinar

11/14/13

Tony

ASS waggan. People that get ther kicks putting out this crap can all go to hell.I mean really, how old are you? I thought we were men amongst men. Most of us who invested want to see this happen and hope it does, especially Iraq. Give us a break and cut the crap. Getting tired of ALL the pumpers BS. Stick to the facts. :excl:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

TNTDinar

11/14/13

Tony

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2AlY17pLxo

An obscene sex practice comes to mind when thinking of Tony  and other Gurus.....FF

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

He used to be kind of entertaining. But, even that's gotten old. Why doesn't he just go away?? Does he not realize, he's a laughing stock & NOBODY believes anything he says. If he was right, no one would believe him now.

Its because he is prob getting a cut in Dinar sales.....a way to make money. His audience comes and goes....no big deal to him...its a numbers game......who cares how he looks..no one knows who he really is.

• Upvote 2

King Bean It seems some take it to personal while playing in the sand box investment game and have to throw sand at others when there not happy, but I enjoy the characters in this amusement roller coaster park ride, but one day we will hopefully all look back at this and laugh. GO RV

Edited by siberian_shaddow
  • Upvote 4

Hey...who gave me a NEG ??  These are not MY opinions, just Guru BS to laugh at. Wildeman, I hope your comments were not directed at Me. We hardly know each other..... :D

King Bean I didn't neg you...however don't post this BS on here and you wouldn't have to worry about it! It's pointless and has no value. And no it's not for entertaining purposes' either! It's not entertaining, it just get people riled up and gives the poster attention. Have you noticed people have stopped posting Okie's crap?!? It's time to stop posting Tony's crap as well and stop fueling the fire. It serves no purpose. Everyone jumps my butt when I reply this way and say it's the rumor section just don't click on it if I don't want to see it! However, it's no longer rumor...it's pure BS! A rumor has some possibility of being true where this is only posting for attention and stirring up emotions. It makes this site irrelevant.  :)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4