Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**** Scooter chat****Bonds in local currency

easyrider

Scooter chat 4-25-13??

its an old chat that they brought up Scooter had said the bonds were a key component to a monetary change in local currency and here we are.  This shows the validity of what scooter researched which was very thorough when he did.

Tuesday, 12 November 2013 23:12
Posted by Muhammad Iqbal

downdinnar.jpgGENEVA: Iraq plans to issue domestic currency debt for the first time since the fall of Saddam Hussein, giving the country a new monetary policy tool, its central bank chief told Reuters on the sidelines of a conference in Geneva on Tuesday.

"We expect that the first issuance will be in the value of 3 billion Iraqi dinars ($2.58 million)," said Abdul-Basit Turki Saeed, speaking through an interpreter.

"This is the first time after Saddam Hussein, and this is the first time that they are being issued for monetary policy and not for financing."

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/165508-iraq-plans-to-issue-domestic-bonds/#ixzz2kZzpwg9H

• Upvote 8

Thanks easy!  I miss Scooter.  He always said the secondary markets were key to this investment.  The truth be told about this particular auction it's open to the public, I would call that a secondary market.  So lets pray, their is a demand.   :)

Edited by Butifldrm
  • Upvote 5

it is a good chat , filled with what I keep seeing ------->  everything  in 2`s   :)    3 billion dinars , at 2.58. u.s. dollars  -- I like to break it down one one at  street level ---->  2.58 per dinar against the dollar    :peace:     I might as well  go out on that limb  ........

• Upvote 2

Thanks easy!  I miss Scooter.  He always said the secondary markets were key to this investment.  The truth be told about this particular auction it's open to the public, I would call that a secondary market.  So lets pray, their is a demand.   :)

I miss Scooter too. When I first got into this I was fascinated by his research, think it was spot on.

Wm13

• Upvote 4

Easy, does scooter post anywhere anymore?

only place I know ofwhen he showed up again posting was the site that is mentioned at the top of this post.  I dont believe he has posted in a while, they had to dig this up from March of this year.

Edited by easyrider

I'd like to bring this over...a quote from someone, whom in my opinion, is very learned about this investment;

"we should be excited about this...because the CBI is clearly doing this to comply with the IMF.  If they were not, they simply would continue as they do and not care they are at 3-5% rather than the required 2%.  So the fact the the CBI is trying to meet this requirement tells us two things..1.  they are doing what the IMF says.  and 2. They want to get into Article VIII. Now they just have to see if anyone in Iraq will buy these bonds."

• Upvote 5