Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saw Iraqi DInar in tellers drawer at Wells Fargo

rulesforrebels

I was cashing a check at wells fargo today and noticed iraqi dinar in the tellers drawer. I asked her what that was and she said some foreign currency she'd bought in from a cliet, I dont think she knew i knew it was dinar. i then asked her if she would buy my dinar. she told me that it wasn't dinar and that no she woudln't buy my dinar, wells fargo doesn't buy or sell dinar. i think high end clietns are cashing in at wells fargo as we speak.

You sure you saw Dinar? It could have been Elvis. :facepalm2:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I was cashing a check at wells fargo today and noticed iraqi dinar in the tellers drawer. I asked her what that was and she said some foreign currency she'd bought in from a cliet, I dont think she knew i knew it was dinar. i then asked her if she would buy my dinar. she told me that it wasn't dinar and that no she woudln't buy my dinar, wells fargo doesn't buy or sell dinar. i think high end clietns are cashing in at wells fargo as we speak.

That wasn't dinar, it was her kids Monopoly money. It was 'bring an aspiring family financial executive to work day' and the little tot mixed monopoly mojo in with regular U.S. cabbage. Wait until Mr. Magoo WF customer gets home to find the four 100 dollar bills are only good to buy Short Line or Reading Railroad. btw RFR, stop looking in the tellers drawers, that's indecent. Go RV! Imshi, Imshi! :bananacamel:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have never exchanged foreign currency YET.., but I would assume that a teller wouldn't handle that type of transaction but rather a banker that could verify the foreign currency then put it in a seperate drawer in the vault to not mix with U.S. Currency or other foreign currencies. I could be way out of line but my way of thinking would definately call BS on this story of a front counter teller handling foreign currency exchanges and/or keeping it in the same drawer as U.S. Currency. 

:shrug:

Edited by respectron

The cash drawers at most banks do not have enough slots to allow for additional notes, let alone Dinars...LOLOL

However I've met a few tellers who's drawers I would like to.....

Ummm never mind.

The best things in life RV

yak

The cash drawers at most banks do not have enough slots to allow for additional notes, let alone Dinars...LOLOL

Ummm never mind.

yak

oops

• Upvote 3

Ummm never mind.

yak

Ummm never mind.

yak

oops

I have one of those lovely bank cashiers myself,if only this RV would come,maybe,nah.

• Upvote 1