Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saw Iraqi DInar in tellers drawer at Wells Fargo

rulesforrebels

I was cashing a check at wells fargo today and noticed iraqi dinar in the tellers drawer. I asked her what that was and she said some foreign currency she'd bought in from a cliet, I dont think she knew i knew it was dinar. i then asked her if she would buy my dinar. she told me that it wasn't dinar and that no she woudln't buy my dinar, wells fargo doesn't buy or sell dinar. i think high end clietns are cashing in at wells fargo as we speak.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 28

I was cashing a check at wells fargo today and noticed iraqi dinar in the tellers drawer. I asked her what that was and she said some foreign currency she'd bought in from a cliet, I dont think she knew i knew it was dinar. i then asked her if she would buy my dinar. she told me that it wasn't dinar and that no she woudln't buy my dinar, wells fargo doesn't buy or sell dinar. i think high end clietns are cashing in at wells fargo as we speak.

Could you please elaborate further on that one?......Why would you believe  "high-end" ( as you call them)  clients  ( and not just everybody else holding Dinars) are cashing in at WF? Thanks in advance for your reply.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

This is what he posted on another thread................

I think he just wants to stir the pot!!!

Class act rebels

You above the rules here???

rulesforrebels

Posted Today, 12:11 PM

I own dinar nad whole heartedly agree with this. no rv has ever happenned in history and none ever willl. i challenge anyone to point one out. people talk about an rv as if its not a matter of if but when, the truth is its not only more unlikely than likely but it would be a first in history groundbreaking thing. the dinar i bought way back in 03 or 04 is worth a few hundred bucks more than it is now. if i can double or triple my money cool but anyone who thinks they gonna make 47 million off $1,000 is an idiot.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/165535-the-iraq-dinar-will-never-rv-and-never-make-you-rich/page-2#ixzz2kYTt2RKP

Edited by quadkidd1
  • Upvote 3

......just lining her drawer with it; cheaper than buying real drawer lining paper!!!

• Upvote 3

I bought all my Dinar through a bank....when I would go and pick it up they would have it in a fex ex like envelope and they would open it in front of me and we would count it together. It was never never never in a drawer with US currency.

There is MY bank story...by the way I have a witness to this she is a member here as well and got me into this mess..I mean investment...we always bought together :eyebrows:

• Upvote 4

hahahahaha  Dude

Please 

You go to hell for lying same as stealing 

• Upvote 2

This is what he posted on another thread................

I think he just wants to stir the pot!!!

Class act rebels

You above the rules here???

rulesforrebels

Posted Today, 12:11 PM

I own dinar nad whole heartedly agree with this. no rv has ever happenned in history and none ever willl. i challenge anyone to point one out. people talk about an rv as if its not a matter of if but when, the truth is its not only more unlikely than likely but it would be a first in history groundbreaking thing. the dinar i bought way back in 03 or 04 is worth a few hundred bucks more than it is now. if i can double or triple my money cool but anyone who thinks they gonna make 47 million off $1,000 is an idiot.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/165535-the-iraq-dinar-will-never-rv-and-never-make-you-rich/page-2#ixzz2kYTt2RKP

He's got  also some youtube videos on the Dinar. Saw one recently.

I assume it's him as the author 's name is "rulesforrebels".

Edited by umbertino