Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nov 13 Adam's Weekly update

Adam Montana

Hey Mike! Mike! Mike! Guess what day it is?

:bananacamel:

HAPPY WEDNESDAY!

:lol:

This week in the news - talk of issuing bonds, which I think is great. Talk of calls for making decisions in THIS SESSION, which I also think is great. News about Maliki and his third term… which I am undecided on, both because of the news report and also because I'd like to consider the alternative(s).

Regardless, no RV was announced by the CBI this week and we continue to hang on (patiently). 

With that said, here's the weekly questions!

userghost Adam, thanks for all that you do for us. Whats the latest on the ascension into the WTO? It seemed like they were super close and you were going to close VIP as soon as they joined, however, recently, I haven't read or heard much about it. Is it something that was put on the back burner, or did it happen and I am just oblivious to it?

Hi user ghost - great question, and it's one that's been bugging me for a bit. This situation reminds me a LOT of when Iraq got Chapter 7 lifted - there was a lot of talk, a lot of talk, a lot of talk…

… and then silence.

And then BOOM, in a couple days time we suddenly had the news that it was completed.

That's what this feels like. :twothumbs:

one2one common sense tells me that Iraq should have a world-wide tradeable currency : 

who or what is preventing this ? will they ever join the real world ?

Your common sense is working just fine, and I agree with you!

What is preventing this: Iraq themselves. They will not raise the value until they are fully prepared, which is nearing quickly.

Will it ever happen: I definitely believe it will. :twothumbs:

Hellifiknow Adam. What do you say to ….

I don't give opinions on other people's opinions. That's what Twitter is for and I simply don't have time :lol:

waitingondinar Hello Adam,  

Do you think Malaki discussed the currency situation while in DC last week. 

I'm sure he did, but nothing has been released about it… nor would I expect it to. Anything that may have been discussed would be just as confidential as any actual RV plans… us "little people" simply will not get that information on the morning news or anywhere else. 

(Unless you're Tony… then you're lucky enough to actually have the UST and IMF call you personally. :lol:)

:rake:

adlon Brother Adam:  Please give all of us some, “at least”, encouragement; that this investment is going to make us some money beyond what we have invested.  When I say more than we have invested, I mean “at Least”, at a minimum, the 0.10 cents USD that you have already speculated the initial rate could be.

Brother adlon, I can't do that. We all know this thing could completely flop or it could do the opposite.

I strongly believe iraq is going in the right direction, we are consistently seeing positive news outweigh the negatives, and I believe Iraq has very good reason and potential to increase the value in their currency significantly. Those of us that have been in this for years have already made a profit, and I don't have any reason to think we will actually lose money for any reason.

SnowGlobe7 Adam...in your opinion...what would be the consequences for Iraq to do an in country RV.....or is that even possible?

I don't believe it is even remotely possible - it's not just us little people that have Iraqi Dinar. :twocents:

robbby Adam, do you have any info about (that one site)? 

It says an RV was supposed to happen at  $. 60/64 to $1 dinar this week, but the flood stopped it.

Maybe some of your contacts  [ wearing rubber water boots] on the ground have heard about this.

I was going to ask Possum but thought I'd ask you first!

They came out and said it was a prank. In my opinion, it wasn't funny… but all of you should know by now that if it actually DID happen, I would have sent you an email and the VIP members would have received a text along with a lot more information.

Redhorse Adam,if Iraq sells these domestic bonds, will it make our dinar worthless ? What's your take on this? Thanks for all you do.

Absolutely not! In fact, I see the opposite happening! This is a great move on their part, and it shows they are moving forward. :twothumbs:

That's it for now… watch out for those jokers out there! If you're only interested in the REAL dinar news, all you have to do is sign up for my newsletter: http://dinarnews.net/news

Talk to you soon!

:tiphat:

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 1

THANKS ADAM

I THINK YOU NEED TO GET IN THE BACK POCKETS OF THE US TREASURY & THE IMF SO THEY CALL YOU DIRECTLY

LIKE TONY!

Sorry for the all caps I thought because Tony does it that it might be a Subbliminal message so that the Treasury & IMF will call you.

You know kind of a James Bond thing

• Upvote 5

userghost Adam, thanks for all that you do for us. Whats the latest on the ascension into the WTO? It seemed like they were super close and you were going to close VIP as soon as they joined, however, recently, I haven't read or heard much about it. Is it something that was put on the back burner, or did it happen and I am just oblivious to it?

Hi user ghost - great question, and it's one that's been bugging me for a bit. This situation reminds me a LOT of when Iraq got Chapter 7 lifted - there was a lot of talk, a lot of talk, a lot of talk…

… and then silence.

And then BOOM, in a couple days time we suddenly had the news that it was completed.

That's what this feels like.  :twothumbs:

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/165571-nov-13-adams-weekly-update/#ixzz2kXvoYL00

It WOULD be nice if it did happen this way.........  But I wonder if anybody besides myself really wants this to happen...... lol

That's it for now… watch out for those jokers out there!

I hear ya... not sure I'm too keen of "some of those jokers"... :unsure: 

Joker-Intro1.jpg

....though I wouldn't put our very own CNN Reporter Thug in that

catagory... at least he's funny and has class!!!  ;) 

Evil-Celebrity-Clowns-9.jpg

Again... thanks to all you Mods for all you do, and thanks Adam for keepin' it real!!!  B) 

• Upvote 2

Sounds great Ski... only I'll have to settle for a sled or sittin' by the fireplace... until these knees get fixed that is... but I think your onto something there... good to hear from you dear... until we see this thing through... and see some of our dreams fulfilled.... take care!!!  ;)