Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Negativity towards the RV

mauser

I know a lot of people have noticed that if you reply to someone's post (DR) and it does not pump the RV or Dinar, it never gets posted.  No bashing, beating, trashing or what ever you want to call it, the moderators do not post your reply.  Point:  If anyone wants to look back in the Iraqi news from May 2009, give or take a few weeks either way, Iraq made an announcement that they were removing the bills with 000.  By Oct. of 2009 no one could buy or find a 25k or 10k note and very, very few 5k notes. Did not matter if you went to a vendor or a bank, 95% of the notes you could get were 1k, some 500 and 250 notes. The military would go out and buy dinar for the contractors who could not leave the base.  So this big news they are taking these notes off the streets is old hat. As far as respect for the DR web site... not any more.  Turns out to be just a Dinar Gas Station. pump  the dinar. 

I have a friend that I worked with in Iraq from 07 - 09, and daily (at least 30 - 50 times) he would ask me if "We rich yet!?" and my response since Sept '07' has been "5 more days".  When the CBI (central banks of all countries govern what that countries rate will be, NO ONE ELSE) shows the rate on their web site, is the time it will be international.

If a contractor in Iraq has received or is receiving that $27+ rate a couple individuals say their husband received for the dinar. They might want to check the spouses passport,  this would explain why he is not coming home for R&R. There would not be a contractor working in those conditions in the ME if they were invested in dinar and it cashed in at 27:1. The people who have been in Iraq, military or working, know what I am talking about. That's it, just had to vent.  Posted 6 replies on DR over the past 4 days and not one was accepted. Since I am not up to getting that golf ball through a garden hose and don't intend to, I give up on them.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 7

I know a lot of people have noticed that if you reply to someone's post (DR) and it does not pump the RV or Dinar, it never gets posted.  No bashing, beating, trashing or what ever you want to call it, the moderators do not post your reply.  Point:  If anyone wants to look back in the Iraqi news from May 2009, give or take a few weeks either way, Iraq made an announcement that they were removing the bills with 000.  By Oct. of 2009 no one could buy or find a 25k or 10k note and very, very few 5k notes. Did not matter if you went to a vendor or a bank, 95% of the notes you could get were 1k, some 500 and 250 notes. The military would go out and buy dinar for the contractors who could not leave the base.  So this big news they are taking these notes off the streets is old hat. As far as respect for the DR web site... not any more.  Turns out to be just a Dinar Gas Station. pump  the dinar. 

I have a friend that I worked with in Iraq from 07 - 09, and daily (at least 30 - 50 times) he would ask me if "We rich yet!?" and my response since Sept '07' has been "5 more days".  When the CBI (central banks of all countries govern what that countries rate will be, NO ONE ELSE) shows the rate on their web site, is the time it will be international.

If a contractor in Iraq has received or is receiving that $27+ rate a couple individuals say their husband received for the dinar. They might want to check the spouses passport,  this would explain why he is not coming home for R&R. There would not be a contractor working in those conditions in the ME if they were invested in dinar and it cashed in at 27:1. The people who have been in Iraq, military or working, know what I am talking about. That's it, just had to vent.  Posted 6 replies on DR over the past 4 days and not one was accepted. Since I am not up to getting that golf ball through a garden hose and don't intend to, I give up on them.

That's why this site is good - lots of opinions!

Not sure the thrust of your message here - that getting rid of big bills was old news. Some here would disagree they are removing dinar from the streets, high or low denoms - most would agree, I think. That's where the debate lies - are they really removing physical dinar with the idea of RV'ing, or are they just making money off the dollar/dinar spread and fat and happy?

• Upvote 2

iraq has not reduced the money supply. the money supply is growing. more every year than the year before. there is and always has been documentation of the statistics of the money supply. how do you believe the opposite. theres ten years of stats showing whats happening with the money supply.

the fact you even need an answer about a 27 dollar rate is ridiculous. a 1:1 rate is impossible, yet your talking 27:1? i dont get it.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

That's why this site is good - lots of opinions!

Not sure the thrust of your message here - that getting rid of big bills was old news. Some here would disagree they are removing dinar from the streets, high or low denoms - most would agree, I think. That's where the debate lies - are they really removing physical dinar with the idea of RV'ing, or are they just making money off the dollar/dinar spread and fat and happy?

The only thing I know for a fact, when I left Iraq in Oct 09, no one, vendors or military personnel going off base could purchase dinar but only received 1k or less bills. You could get a better rate from the vendors, $800 per mil.  but they only had the 1k notes and a few 5k.  Prior to  the only notes given were the 25k and you had to ask if they could get lower denominations.  Figured it would be easier to cash in 1's, 5's and 10's than a 25k.  the military and contractors were buying millions in country, and at the end before I left, it was all 1k notes for the most part.  Army even said the shops could not even get enough money from the banks to run their businesses.  Since I could not go outside the wire, I can not verify what I was told.

There was some talk a  month or so ago about that $27 - 30:1 rate.  the talk was about "oil dinar or petrol dinar".  when a country cashed in the dinar they received from cashing in for their citizens, they would then trade the dinar for oil or gas and Iraq would give them the $27-30 rate per dinar to pay for it. Makes since being Iraq had a heck of a lot of G&O. Kurdistan has found at least 5 major oil fields in as many years. Iraq could do the same if they would get their act together 

I am in total agreement that amount is not for us. the 1:1 to me would seem a little low to start, there are investors out there that can afford to spend 1mil in hopes of making 2 or 3 to 1 off the investment over a short period of time.  Iraq was told by Kuwait that when the RV'd they could not go above their currency's value, that is in 2008. The $2 range would take a lot of investors out of the picture.  What happens after that is up to the float.  I had a conversation with a gentleman in Aug this year who work for the IMF for 20yrs and WB for 10 years, now retired and working as a consultant for ???? With all the guru's saying the IMF and/or the WB will pull the trigger is a complete contradiction to he said.  Only the Central Bank of that country say's what the rate will be. They decide how much, when the currency changes.   I asked about the IQD.... he stated bad investment and would not go up in value.  They have no exports other than oil and the security and government is so corrupt.  When I said I was invested he shut up. Said he probably should not have said anything.  the only thing I do is check the CBI web site and see what the rate is.    I say "well, 5 more days"

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

iraq needs to sell its oil for money, to fund the country.

in giving oil payments for rved dinars is a joke.

so iraq is going to increase their currency, just to give away oil for free, to get back dinars? makes no since. why would they rv, just to give away free oil? they be better off not rving at all. they be giving away oil for free for a century, and would have no revenue to fund the country.

iraq rving to adollar to create 100 trillion in debt, just to give away 100 trillion in oil! thats nonsense

right now, iraq makes a killing on selling currency and selling oil.

theyd be giving away iraq, just to collect dinars, that their citizens dont even like

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Don't fret over it. I am sure there are many others including myself that have gone that route with good old DR. They fake the funk and ACT like they are fair and open minded and actually allow people to speak their minds, however, they do exactly the polar opposite of that.

They basically banned me because I told them off for their jacked up tactics. The are making money some how some way... and IMO it is because they are basically a guru/pumper site plain and simple no matter what kind of wrapping and bow they put on it. Some of the nonsense they post there is far and beyond any kind reasoning and yet their little sheep go to sleep every night just full of excitement that the RV is just going to happen again for the millionth time tomorrow morning lol.

It's sad and I think there are those who are finally coming around and dropping off of their site because of it. That's a great thing and hopefully others like you and I will come on over to DinarVets and start seeking the truth about what is really taking place instead of taking some bone-heads WORD for it. Here you can actually learn something worth while. You can converse and give your honest opinions and not be completely sensored out when you don't agree with what some guru has sold his mothers soul on.

This is the only TRUE site where you can express yourself... and if someone doesn't like what you have to say you can debate it out with them without always being labeled a "BASHER". Which by the way is just another tactic they use to distract people from what is really going on which is usually the FACT that a guru has called this thing a hundred times and it has yet to happen or who has come in with another crazy story that just didn't pan out... oh ya, and of course there are also the "hold up" excuses etc, etc, etc... I could go on for a very long time, but I'm not that cruel lol.

The point is I very much enjoy being a part of DinarVets and I respect Adam greatly for bringing us this site and for all that he does. Granted, every site needs to make some money, but at least Adam does it honestly. You aren't required to buy anything even though you have the option of buying into memberships, but even if you can't afford them like myself you still get to be involved in the community and every single remark I have ever made here has been posted. That is how a REAL dinar site should be!

Edited by Djorgie
  • Upvote 1

You guys dont understand. Iraq is not going to pay us one penny. The USA is going to pay us. The USA gov will keep all the dinars that we cash in so they can buy oil From iraq. The USA doesnt need  money to pay us its all nothing but numbers on computer.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Don't fret over it. I am sure there are many others including myself that have gone that route with good old DR. They fake the funk and ACT like they are fair and open minded and actually allow people to speak their minds, however, they do exactly the polar opposite of that.

They basically banned me because I told them off for their jacked up tactics. The are making money some how some way... and IMO it is because they are basically a guru/pumper site plain and simple no matter what kind of wrapping and bow they put on it. Some of the nonsense they post there is far and beyond any kind reasoning and yet their little sheep go to sleep every night just full of excitement that the RV is just going to happen again for the millionth time tomorrow morning lol.

It's sad and I think there are those who are finally coming around and dropping off of their site because of it. That's a great thing and hopefully others like you and I will come on over to DinarVets and start seeking the truth about what is really taking place instead of taking some bone-heads WORD for it. Here you can actually learn something worth while. You can converse and give your honest opinions and not be completely sensored out when you don't agree with what some guru has sold his mothers soul on.

This is the only TRUE site where you can express yourself... and if someone doesn't like what you have to say you can debate it out with them without always being labeled a "BASHER". Which by the way is just another tactic they use to distract people from what is really going on which is usually the FACT that a guru has called this thing a hundred times and it has yet to happen or who has come in with another crazy story that just didn't pan out... oh ya, and of course there are also the "hold up" excuses etc, etc, etc... I could go on for a very long time, but I'm not that cruel lol.

The point is I very much enjoy being a part of DinarVets and I respect Adam greatly for bringing us this site and for all that he does. Granted, every site needs to make some money, but at least Adam does it honestly. You aren't required to buy anything even though you have the option of buying into memberships, but even if you can't afford them like myself you still get to be involved in the community and every single remark I have ever made here has been posted. That is how a REAL dinar site should be!

Everything about this site you said is true - except for one thing. If one goes against the political tide here, they are banned by moderators... people who are not conservative and christian are banned for expressing their opinions. 

So this site is free, but it is not. But I do like the debates on the dinar - that is the best part of this site. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yep.....thats how ALL the sites make money. By the traffic coming in......by people clicking in wanting to read the outrageous rumors that are telling them they are gonna be rich tomorrow. Thats why DR makes the most out of all of them....I believe it was in upwards of 50-60k a year that their website is worth based on the traffic they have and I could be low balling it. Its been a little while since I saw the numbers......

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Hey.......Nothing is impossible......27:1? Why Not?

Hey.......Nothing is impossible......27:1? Why Not?

certain things are impossible. you cant have 13 inches in a foot. a car that gets 20 mpg cant go 5,000 miles on a 10 gallon tank, and iraq can't just decide hey lets make our dinar worth $27. that would mean they have more money than the rest of the world put together times 10, its factually not possible

• Upvote 1

Everything about this site you said is true - except for one thing. If one goes against the political tide here, they arebanned by moderators... people who are not conservative and christian are banned for expressing their opinions.

So this site is free, but it is not. But I do like the debates on the dinar - that is the best part of this site.

I agree - there is so much rhetoric on this site for the right extremist with democrat haters - it actually makes me very upset to read all the hate that is posted. And so much distortion. People who are supposed to be Christian who love to hate are really appalling. Comes off childish and monocular. I have tried to address some of this through careful posts that attempt to bring some sort of sanity and fairness as we are the Human Party not the Republican, Democrat or Tea party.

In addition to the blatant disregard for true Christian principles of love and generosity, there is a continued erosion reflected here of the true democratic philosophy that all men are created equal and everyone has a right to a decent life, freedom or religion. Basic principles that our forefathers founded this country on is distorted with the rhetoric that at the same time claims this is what the forefathers wanted - that's a bunch of bull. To continue to jerk the country around in anyway you can in order to just prove a point where to support a one-sided perspective and hurt so many other people including the economy is the stupidest thing I have ever experienced and it goes on all around us.

I am sick of the political bashing on the site. I am here because of the fairness of posing and the wide variety of comments and research about the dinar - but quite frankly I could live without all the negativity. And I don't think it reflects well on Adam.

I wish they would stop the bull$#!+ - It is just such a downer.

There I finally said it.

Thank you.

main.jpg

big-food-1.jpg?w=500&h=375

Of course, I do LOVE the awesome sense of humor here and laughter from these responses! :D Edited by Dinarian64
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think it is a hoot how some people probably have lots of money in stock or a retirement that uses the stock market do not see just how little their money makes over the course of a couple years yet denounce the IQD as worthless.  At least I have yet to see the money invested in IQD go down.  While doing stocks I was lucky to break even.  At least I know I have made money in IQD.  Whether I am going to make the money I hope to make here is yet to be seen but I know I am making more than if my money was in the bank.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Just because your not good at playing the stock market doesn't mean others aren't. I had 16% returns last year playing the market, better than Dinar. As for Dinar, it hasn't gone down but it's not liquid either, if you want to get that cash your going to take a loss, your not going to get back what you paid for it. Also, just because something doesn't lose money doesn't make it a good investment. I could put my money into a CD and not lose money but make like 0.00001%, that doesn't mean its smart whenthere are ways to make better returns than that.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I could take your reply as an insult but I prefer to just refuse to allow idiots who have no concern for others to bother me.  Just because you might have made money is not the purpose for my post.  I do not think that the iqd is a bad investment and if you are so put out by it give you stinking dinar to others how might want them, shut up and get out of dinarvets.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

This is the only TRUE site where you can express yourself.. and if someone doesn't like what you say you can debate it out with them...

Well, I'm not conservative or Christian lol. At any rate (no pun intended) I don't think you can find a better dinar site.

Wow! maybe we all should have invested in dinar sites instead of actual dinar lol.

Again answers the point with humour, doesn't get anyones back up.

I could take your reply as an insult but I prefer to just refuse to allow idiots who have no concern for others to bother me.  Just because you might have made money is not the purpose for my post.  I do not think that the iqd is a bad investment and if you are so put out by it give you stinking dinar to others how might want them, shut up and get out of dinarvets.

This alas is the all too common reply we see now, from iqd to stinking dinar in half a sentence, shut up.. do you think he means "unlike me you have no right to voice an opinion", "get out of dinarvets", this from a member showing some 2317 "likes" surely not.. anyone with this number must be a reasonable person, or have I missed something oweing to the time difference, your day my night ?

Whatever the reason it is dragging this site down, IMO, again in my opinion, we who display a lesser number of posts should not be made to feel that we know nothing, that our input is worthless, some have a high number without any personal input, by posting hundreds of "news" items from other sites, which after you have read them you are equally as knowledgable but without the "high" numbers to your name.

Hope that it shows some little iota of change when I return home on my next R&R, until then we must "Endeavor to Persevere".    Lone Watie in Josey Wales.

• Upvote 2