Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Iraq Dinar Will Never RV And Never Make You Rich

If that is your thoughts on the RV why are you on this site?  I would rather waste my money on IQD then stick it in a bank and have the government take it for some dumba$$ reason. 

For those who think a post war revaluation of the economy and currency would never and has never happened I would have loved to been around after WWII with a few extra thousand to drop in post war Japanese and German currency.

Edited by desimo
  • Upvote 3

Butifldrm:

Personally I haven't listened to Guru's in over 4-5 years. They always talk about their brilliant connections and sources that have " never been wrong so far " , or some such c**p, and then never have a clear correct call; or "It will be next Friday cuz they delyed the meeting at the last minute." When they have been right or close to being right with their info it was based on that snippet of facts they took from a article "source" that could be found on the CBI, The Iraqi Journal, or The Iraqi News. Possible the MInistry of Planning site.

So to be to the point, you're self rightious line of c**p was a no brainer for me, I and veteran dinarvets have known for a longtime that the guru circle sniffs out a line of c**p that one of them has laid down and then confirms that b.s. thread amongst themselves but on this forum and others. The Guru B.S. you ADMIT to have pulled is a large reason I no longer get the majority of my valued news on IQD developments from this website. I search on my own from the above mentioned websites and then look to D.V. to see what is being said about what I have found elswhere.

I feel the MODERATORS or Sir Adam himself should kick all Guru's and buttheads like you off of this site by enforcing the rule they had years ago that went something like "have 5 wrong calls like Terry K and you automatically get the boot." ; under your name and under any other identity you have on this website. You contribute nothing accept depression to those who hope and pray for good things to come from our speculative investment in IQD. All while you demonize such folks for having such hopes. We need truthful respectful people to initiate debates about what xyz development means to the future RV, the good and bad ramifications. There remains enough kind hearted folks on this site that the newbies will get educated well with no help needed from the likes of you.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Butifldrm:

Personally I haven't listened to Guru's in over 4-5 years. They always talk about their brilliant connections and sources that have " never been wrong so far " , or some such c**p, and then never have a clear correct call; or "It will be next Friday cuz they delyed the meeting at the last minute." When they have been right or close to being right with their info it was based on that snippet of facts they took from a article "source" that could be found on the CBI, The Iraqi Journal, or The Iraqi News. Possible the MInistry of Planning site.

So to be to the point, you're self rightious line of c**p was a no brainer for me, I and veteran dinarvets have known for a longtime that the guru circle sniffs out a line of c**p that one of them has laid down and then confirms that b.s. thread amongst themselves but on this forum and others. The Guru B.S. you ADMIT to have pulled is a large reason I no longer get the majority of my valued news on IQD developments from this website. I search on my own from the above mentioned websites and then look to D.V. to see what is being said about what I have found elswhere.

I feel the MODERATORS or Sir Adam himself should kick all Guru's and buttheads like you off of this site by enforcing the rule they had years ago that went something like "have 5 wrong calls like Terry K and you automatically get the boot." ; under your name and under any other identity you have on this website. You contribute nothing accept depression to those who hope and pray for good things to come from our speculative investment in IQD. All while you demonize such folks for having such hopes. We need truthful respectful people to initiate debates about what xyz development means to the future RV, the good and bad ramifications. There remains enough kind hearted folks on this site that the newbies will get educated well with no help needed from the likes of you.

Kevin,  Excuse me.  This is not my opinion.  This is the opinion of Baghdad Invest.  So before you go throwing stones or for anyone else,  I think you should investigate, the source!  I won't write in this thread, How I truly feel about M*r*ns, who are so unintelligent about this investment.  Be a student Kevin.  Learn your investment, before you judge someone!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

If that is your thoughts on the RV why are you on this site?  I would rather waste my money on IQD then stick it in a bank and have the government take it for some dumba$$ reason. 

For those who think a post war revaluation of the economy and currency would never and has never happened I would have loved to been around after WWII with a few extra thousand to drop in post war Japanese and German currency.

and you wouldve made a profit, you would not be rich.

we hold physical currency. this isnt an investment. an investment would be buying a bond and getting 6% in interest.

the value of money is not supposed to fluctuate like we have been sold on.

can you make a profit in the dinar? possibly, but guaranteed you dont become rich

this is not an investment! you are holding physical currency.

if you want an investment, take that currency and invest.

we simply hold a currency, period.

expecting it to be an investment is crazy. get it in the isx and make an actual investment.

at least that way you can possibly maje money now, and still hold dinar.

reality is a "b". but it already gave me my dinar beating. rv to a dollar with the iqd cant happen. there is 0%chance

if the dinar is ever at a dollar without a rd, your talking like 10 generations down the road

people who speculate on currency do so on forex. where they can make thousands or ten of thousands on small movements that we wouldnt even call rv. im talking moves from 93.020 to 93.100 can make you thousands.

no one who speculates in currency as a profession actually holds physical currency hoping for it to revalue.

they make retirement on many many in ands outs of small movements

please wake up from the overnight millionaire delusion. the sooner you do the sooner you can actually invest and make some money.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

I own dinar nad whole heartedly agree with this. no rv has ever happenned in history and none ever willl. i challenge anyone to point one out. people talk about an rv as if its not a matter of if but when, the truth is its not only more unlikely than likely but it would be a first in history groundbreaking thing. the dinar i bought way back in 03 or 04 is worth a few hundred bucks more than it is now. if i can double or triple my money cool but anyone who thinks they gonna make 47 million off $1,000 is an idiot.

but yet on another thread you said people were cashing in at wells fargo and you saw dinar in the tellers cash drawer???

• Upvote 3

Butifldrm:

ARE YOU KIDDING????!!!!  Butifl has worked consistently, for years, to bring us in depth coverage of (for all we're able to figure out based on the news) as to what's really going on with the situation in Iraq; i.e.: politics, economics, general news..etc.  

SHE DIDN'T WRITE THIS (initial) POST SHE MADE...SHE'S TRYING TO MAKE US ALL AWARE THAT THESE PEOPLE ARE PROMOTING PROPAGANDA...SHE'S NOT PROMOTING THEIR AGENDA, SHE'S WARNING US...AGAIN, SHE DIDN'T WRITE THE POST SHE MADE HERE, WHICH STARTS THIS THREAD.

NYK I think you need to pay a visit to the Wizard of Oz, he's holding something you need.

Oh, and one more thing....I've found MANY of your posts to be negative.

Edited by TBomb
  • Upvote 5

this is not an investment! you are holding physical currency.

if you want an investment, take that currency and invest.

we simply hold a currency, period.

expecting it to be an investment is crazy. get it in the isx and make an actual investment.

in·vest·ment

inˈves(t)mənt/Submit

noun

the action or process of investing money for profit or material result.

"a debate over private investment in road-building"

synonyms: investing, speculation; funding, backing, financing, underwriting; buying shares

"some tips for responsible investment"

stake, share, money/capital invested

"an investment of $305,000"

https://www.google.com/search?q=definition+of+investment&oq=definition+of+investment&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.3372j0j7&sourceid=chrome&espv=210&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8

• Upvote 2

There is just no mathematical way the Dinar can revalue in the way Dinarians ha originally hoped for.  Now, over the years these Dinar "investors" have had to reinvent themselves as such to remove the stain and embarrassment of getting into an impulsive, mania driven cult.  Now the reaction is "Oh, it's just another investment.  I knew there was risk and I am a seasoned, well educated, currency trader.  Easy come, easy go."

Really sad to see so many other wise normal people got so hoodwinked. Right now Iraq has the appropriate GDP/monetary supply ratio.  Same as the US.   To revalue them to even 1 cent would obligate the CBI to come up with $850 billion (if demanded). Yet the CBI has only $80 in currency reserves. The annual GDP of Iraq is only $210 billion. If the CBI (which is a separate, private entity) somehow could confiscate the entire productivity of Iraq, it would still take 4 years to redeem every dinar. It is such an absurd, preposterous notion that it should be summarily dismissed by anybody with half a brain. Unfortunately, greed and envy are powerful emotions and can easily overwhelm a rational thought process. If someone can successfully appeal to our greed emotion, even reasonable, rational people can start to believe such idiocy.

• Downvote 5

Kevin,  Excuse me.  This is not my opinion.  This is the opinion of Baghdad Invest.  So before you go throwing stones or for anyone else,  I think you should investigate, the source!  I won't write in this thread, How I truly feel about M*r*ns, who are so unintelligent about this investment.  Be a student Kevin.  Learn your investment, before you judge someone!

I was going to jump in and defend your honor but I can see you don't need me!   :)

• Upvote 3

I own dinar nad whole heartedly agree with this. no rv has ever happenned in history and none ever willl. i challenge anyone to point one out. people talk about an rv as if its not a matter of if but when, the truth is its not only more unlikely than likely but it would be a first in history groundbreaking thing. the dinar i bought way back in 03 or 04 is worth a few hundred bucks more than it is now. if i can double or triple my money cool but anyone who thinks they gonna make 47 million off $1,000 is an idiot.

So your saying there's a chance.  :praying:  People win the lottery all the time and those odds are pretty steep. Just sayin.

Idiot Dinar holder :blush:

• Upvote 1

So if I'm reading this right when you purchased your dinar (03 or 04) you had no thoughts of being a millionaire?...............yeah right. Callin other folks idiots ain't cool bro.

• Upvote 3

Ok Buti;

I appreciate the intel that you lied to the Guru's and they bought it hook line and sinker. I don't know what your MO is in telling us this. Is there some underlying tell the kids there's no Santa going on here. Many of us here came into this game with our eyes open and we don't buy what the Guru's you lied to are selling. Most people on this site take this for what it is an opportunity just like black or red on the roulette table. So thanks for your info on the Guru's and I'm hoping you don't think your the smartest person in the room for I've learned in business that those people are vulnerable.

Go RV and Good Luck to everyone. This message wasn't received as a plant by anyone except Lil ole me! JMHO!

:moon-from-car:

• Upvote 1

Ok Buti;

I appreciate the intel that you lied to the Guru's and they bought it hook line and sinker. I don't know what your MO is in telling us this. Is there some underlying tell the kids there's no Santa going on here. Many of us here came into this game with our eyes open and we don't buy what the Guru's you lied to are selling. Most people on this site take this for what it is an opportunity just like black or red on the roulette table. So thanks for your info on the Guru's and I'm hoping you don't think your the smartest person in the room for I've learned in business that those people are vulnerable.

Go RV and Good Luck to everyone. This message wasn't received as a plant by anyone except Lil ole me! JMHO!

:moon-from-car:

If you'll go back and read this entire thread, you'll have to tell Buti you're sorry.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

And what are they instead  if they think that $1,000 will become 10M or even 1M?

Edited by umbertino

I was going to jump in and defend your honor but I can see you don't need me!   :)

Thanks Bee   :)   If there's a mistake I made, I posted this article under opinions and perspective.  That was an accident, this article was meant to go under Rumors.  So, I have to go with that everything happens for a reason.  Thank you WorkerBee, and  Tbomb for having my back.  Also, there are a lot of very smart people in this investment, and everyone is titled to their opinion.  IMHO, What Baghdad invest was a low down dirty trick!  I have never been one to think that lies are in anyway acceptable to this investment.  For years I have been studying and learning this investment.  Actually today is my anniversary at DV.  I joined DV November the 13th 2009.  I have seen a lot of very smart people come and go from this site for their own reasons.  One thing I do know, Adam has never lied to us and we are all in this investment together. That's why I'm still here.  I am ok with  everyone's remarks about this article, and I am angry with the deceit of this website also. What I am so surprised about is the judgmental attitude of so many people here toward me.  So, I want to share this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UUMElnxtdj-YqGNa_KjkdfBA&feature=player_detailpage&v=XdcjIVq80KI

Edited by Butifldrm
  • Upvote 6

Makes sense to me. No countries can be that stupid to not get there shet together and revalue a currency without having an excuse to stop it each week like clock work. Gurus are professional con men. A world war was started and finished in about 5 years, a man was put on the moon in 10 years, but no one can get there shet together to change the value of a currency. This is BS.

• Upvote 1

So this Bagdad investment website made this up to get a reaction from other Goo Roos ( pun intended). So what's the point? This has been going on for a long time. Most everything posted about the upcoming RV has been made up. What's really funny is that this is an ivestment site for Bagdad or am I misinformed. Talk about sheeple, I wonder how many investors they have. Thanks Butifldrm for the laugh. Blessings to All

What pun?

There is just no mathematical way the Dinar can revalue in the way Dinarians ha originally hoped for.  Now, over the years these Dinar "investors" have had to reinvent themselves as such to remove the stain and embarrassment of getting into an impulsive, mania driven cult.  Now the reaction is "Oh, it's just another investment.  I knew there was risk and I am a seasoned, well educated, currency trader.  Easy come, easy go."

Really sad to see so many other wise normal people got so hoodwinked. Right now Iraq has the appropriate GDP/monetary supply ratio.  Same as the US.   To revalue them to even 1 cent would obligate the CBI to come up with $850 billion (if demanded). Yet the CBI has only $80 in currency reserves. The annual GDP of Iraq is only $210 billion. If the CBI (which is a separate, private entity) somehow could confiscate the entire productivity of Iraq, it would still take 4 years to redeem every dinar. It is such an absurd, preposterous notion that it should be summarily dismissed by anybody with half a brain. Unfortunately, greed and envy are powerful emotions and can easily overwhelm a rational thought process. If someone can successfully appeal to our greed emotion, even reasonable, rational people can start to believe such idiocy.

well said.

a currency is supposed to be a stable means of exchange. no country would ever rv 100,00% or more, even if they could back it. it would destroy there country. inflation would ruin them in minutes.

the cbis main goal is price stability, yet people sit here expecting a massive swing in the exchange rate.

if they stay with the iqd and dont rd, it could take a hundred years to get to a penny. unfortunately thats reality, whether or not we like it.

the vibe around here is like its going pop to a dollar any day, is fairy tale. people will be here a year from now saying the same thing, wondering "whats the delay"