Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RUMOR: From LonelyInIraq - 4/21/2010

ronscarpa

"Positive Thinking" ... It was an interesting video I saw once on it. How you send out this vibe into the cosmos.

Ah, yes..Positive Thinking!! I do agree with you DJmom and Munsch! I would go so far as to say an RV at $3.89. These low predections of .86 and less and $1.00 are way off the mark.

It is simple but more then believing one must be certain, then see it clearly manifesting not only in your thoughts but in a whirling energy manifesting everywhere. Remember money is an energy just like anything else we are all energy intereacting with other energy and energy levels..so get it right people no dismay, no uncertainty only a postive faith that it will be not in the distant future but right now!

You can say nay, nay, no, no over and over but all you do is cause delays by arguing about it.

I am certain and all I have to say is.. it is and it will be! Hats off to everyone who is certain of a magnificent RV!:tiphat:

It is simple but more then believing one must be certain, then see it clearly manifesting not only in your thoughts but in a whirling energy manifesting everywhere.

I keep seeing April 24th in my head and dreams. Does that count? Maybe that Jim Carry movie 22 had it off by 2 numbers. hahaha