Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"This is the Week" From Mnt.Goat Monday Night -- 11/11/2013

"This is the Week" From Mnt.Goat Monday Night -- 11/11/2013

Hello all,  Just recieved latest news from mnt goat.  George, TNT Forum

Mountain Goat: Hi Everyone,

Guten Tag Dinarian friends. I will make this update brief again.

Today all sources in Iraq have nothing but very good news once again. 

The CBI was planning to bring up their new site and post the new rate for final activation of their currency international on last Friday 11/8, however parliament decided to postpone the vote from Thursday until Sunday’s session for the restructuring of their currency. 

This vote would have been the final straw of the process followed by activate on Friday.. 

Now that the voting process is over, and the trigger is pulled, we hear the vote was unanimously in favor of approving the restructuring of the currency immediately.

As you may have heard there is a time period (or grace period) needed prior to activation. This period was built in to the process to allow for addressing last minute objections. 

There is something I just want to point out that I have been saying all along. That is that Iraq has input to determine this activation timeframe as the end result is part of the process to allow for the sovereignty of Iraq to “pull the trigger”. They have that right and honor in doing so. 

A Bit of Recent History

I also want everyone to understand that Maliki has been (but is no longer) a hold up since he used this activation as leverage to try to get the USA to support him for this next election period in 2014. 

He has stated many times that there were other reasons he did not recommend activation however looking in depth at these reasons one has to think it was only stalling once again at its best as a political move he is good at. How long did he actually plan to stall?  

We all know he did not want to see the activation until 2014 sometime possibly even after the April elections. 

This of course is not going to happen. His poker hand has been played one too many times and he has lost. 

However this stalling from the government of Iraq soon had to come to a standoff between the IMF and the USA against Iraq since there are so many other variables necessitating the need to complete the currency reform project of Iraq. 

Some of these variables included the immediate need for compliance to article 8 provisions, the ascension to the WTO, trade tariff necessity and loss of this revenue, pressure from Kurdistan, the implementation of HCL, the completion of payments to the citizens as promised in many programs such as the pension fund, food program, etc. 

These actions if promised once then promised hundreds of time they would happen soon. I can continue on and on but I think you all now understand the urgency to activate the new currency. 

Iraq is now like a blossom in the spring just waiting for that warmest day in May that will open the bud to begin the process of renewing life.  

Summary

Today is now Monday 11/11 and we are more than half through this 72 hour waiting period. 

My contacts are telling me not to expect to see the activation until the next open window period for this process which is from this coming Thursday thru Sunday with exchanging possibly beginning on Monday 11/18 if all goes well.  

As you know I cannot guarantee what I am hearing is 100% accurate but these sources have been spot on so far. 

This is the plan I am now hearing. It could change but I have high confidence we are on track to see the activation later this week. I do not anticipate any obstacles. 

Peace and Luv to ya,

mnt goat

I like what she says, but I really don't follow any of the gurus.  I hope & pray that her information sources are correct, and that it does come to pass. Time will tell.  Be blessed everyone...RON  :tiphat: 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I just don't feel like it will be such a complicated process like the goorooz state it will be / is.  There won't be secret meetings in the Bat Cave, no secret handshakes between Obama and Maliki, no special passwords for the banks where they'll take you back and give you milk and cookies.  It's just going to do what it will do, then we will exchange it like any other currency.  I don't know why it'd be so weird. 

Seems to me that the last post from this fool was on the 6th.

11/06/2013

Hello all- just got an update from mnt goat and I'd thought I'd pass it along to the dinarian community here on TNT.  I am so excited I can barely write this post.
GeorgeH

Mountain Goat: Hi Everyone,

Guten Tag Dinarians. I will make this update brief.

Today all sources in Iraq have nothing but very good news.

The CBI is planning to bring up their new site and post new rate for final activation of their currency international.

I have been told this will occur between sometime early Thursday morning and late Friday night.

I have converted to eastern standard times already for USA folks. As you know I have said this many times in past that this is the final step to RV process of their currency.

The final steps and process is now in play and if all goes well we might be at the banks within 48 - 96 hours from the time of this post.

As you know I cannot guarentee what I am hearing is 100% accurate but these sources have been spot on each and every time so far.

Everyone in the CBI and the Finance ministry in Iraq seem very, very optimistic and I myself have never been more excited.

Could this really finally be over?

As I have said many times in past letters and posts no one knows the date or rate so let us all pray that my intel sources are now correct and we can finally have our blessing and rest after this long stressfull journey.

Peace and Luv to ya,

mnt goat

zero credibility.

Arschloch