Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

some pumper junk, probably

vomer

http://www.baghdadinvest.com/iraq-dinar-rate-set/

Dinarians,

Today is the day.

I have just received confirmation that today’s meeting at the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) was extremely productive and signatures have been inked to the required documents. All that remains is to see a live update all across the world.

Initially it was thought we would be looking at a rate of 1 IQD to 0.40 USD. I have pushed my source to find out where we are at on the rate and have now been told we are looking at anywhere between 1 IQD to 0.60 or 0.64 USD.

When asked, what next? He said his job is done, he can say no more and it’s just a matter of live switch on. He assured me this will happen any time between today and Thursday 14th November.

There is very little I can do tell you from here. The switch-over has been agreed and now the live switch just needs to happen. Although I am told only a few persons will know the exact day/time the rate switch takes place due to top-top secret level of intelligence.

Hoped for it to happen today, but in true Iraqi form, we have progress just not quite enough. Although Dinarians this is all part of the process. This needs to happen if you are to see an ROI, positive steps indeed.

Would love to give you an exact date of the switch on but I can’t as possibly 3 to 5 people in this world know. But we do know it will be shortly, by the end of the Iraqi working week – Thursday.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I have been "invested" in this stuff for over 7 years and this makes the 307th +- time I have heard this.

YES I do keep track.

So you ask why do I brother? oh, I don't know just stupid I guess. Well that should be obvious by the fact I'm still hear. huh...

Now you can take this and 5bucks and get a cup of coffee.

Oh by the way I have some of the stuff for sale....... only $875 a mil.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Same Recr@p....different day.  They, along with pumpers like Okie, Tony and TerryK and propigated at Recr@ps trying to convince folks about calling the dinar in your hand "the IQN" instead of "the IQD" makes it wayyyyyyyyyy more valuable. It sickens me, the folks complaining about a "paultry" little 60 cent RV rate because Tony promised them $30+ instead. I even tried posting a link to the Iraq Minister of Planning "document" from earlier this year where they stated in print "for planning purposes the rate to be somewhere near $1.00+".

And while I'm ranting.......someone recanted my info stating...... "they're 100% with Tony because his intel has never been wrong". Hoooo-lllyyyy Sh#t People.

• Upvote 1

Gotta love that fuzzy math that was posted.

I don't think I'll waste my time breaking it down, it's all speculation again with oil credits.

Oil credits has been the buzzword escape hatch to justify the insane rate.

This dinar currency series is now 10 years old, Okie hinted about new currency in 2014, so we shall see what happens.

Remember people, EVERYTHING IS A LIE UNTIL WE EXCHANGE  --- hope for the best but prepare for a good old-fashioned Turkish LOP with that new currency coming into play.

The only thing that is hopeful for me is that Iraq is under USA thumb and has to do what Obama says as well as carry out the cheap oil deal that the imperialist invasion set out to do. USA has yet to reap the benefits of the imperialist invasion and will not back down from it. We have YET to see this come to fruition.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Iraq is under USA thumb

Not when it comes to their currency and their banks ---

unless, of course you accept that all central banks worldwide are under the thumb of the same illuminati banksters that hobummer is....

and has to do what Obama says

this internationally inept idiot has NO clout nor respect, nor believability in the international theatre. 

If he had any, why would he keep sending an equally inept joke of a vice president like biden over there all the time...?

as well as carry out the cheap oil deal that the imperialist invasion set out to do.

When was the last time YOU did a hard days work for no pay...?

Or laid down YOUR pitiful life for the Freedom of others?

USA has yet to reap the benefits of the imperialist invasion and will not back down from it. We have YET to see this come to fruition.

US United States Military Veterans do not appreciate your caustic, hideous, ungrateful, spiteful, petty, kommie remark - especially today - of all days.

you are pathetic.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

This seems to be the logical place to post this SINCE WE'RE NOT AT THE BANK THIS MORNING.....

The latest pumper junk.  SO WHAT'S THE RATE AND DATE THIS TIME?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11-18-2013   Intel Guru TNT Tony    It is going to be a SUPERFANTASTIC DAY. 

I hope you have some clean underwear because you will need them before this day is through. 

We have the new rates and the new date. Life just keeps getting better for all of us (even if we don't know it). 

11-18-2013   Intel Guru TerryK   JUST GOT WORD, SOURCE CALLED, THIS IS GOING DOWN THIS WEEK. 

THEY HAVE BEEN PUT ON NOTIFICATION THAT THEY ARE TO EXPECT RATE FLUXUATIONS WITH REGARDS TO ALL CURRENCIES. 

THE PEEPS IM TALKING TO ARE REALLY EXCITED.

I guess you miss the the baghdad invest post were he said it was all a lie.....

http://www.baghdadinvest.com/the-iraq-dinar-will-never-rv-and-never-make-you-rich/

HAHAHAHA!! I was hoping for something like this..... "Your gurus fell for it hook, line and sinker."

That's because they parrot whatever they read, no matter the source and we know this.

"America owns Iraq? Seriously – you do not!"

----UUMMMMM yes we do. Maliki is our b!tch and he'd better have his game straight or we'll drop right back in there.

Maliki is under our thumb and America dictates the oil deals. 

Edited by ReinMan

Gotta love that fuzzy math that was posted.

I don't think I'll waste my time breaking it down, it's all speculation again with oil credits.

Oil credits has been the buzzword escape hatch to justify the insane rate.

This dinar currency series is now 10 years old, Okie hinted about new currency in 2014, so we shall see what happens.

Remember people, EVERYTHING IS A LIE UNTIL WE EXCHANGE  --- hope for the best but prepare for a good old-fashioned Turkish LOP with that new currency coming into play.

The only thing that is hopeful for me is that Iraq is under USA thumb and has to do what Obama says as well as carry out the cheap oil deal that the imperialist invasion set out to do. USA has yet to reap the benefits of the imperialist invasion and will not back down from it. We have YET to see this come to fruition.

I believe Tony was working on Obamacare. He was in charge of counting all the people signing up on the website. Math was never his strong suit nor telling the truth like our fearless leader. Where is Tony any different than our Commander In Chief. BTW: my insurance was changed by my company due to this stupidity. We get mad at Tony when in fact we should be mad at the knucklehead playing 150 rounds of golf while we're working and hoping the RV will come through. What a waste of a Harvard education. Do you think Tony and our Commander In Chief took a lying class together?

Ignore this weasel and stay focused. Wait for Adam's email. Keep on rolling.

Go RV!

• Upvote 1

Same Recr@p....different day.  They, along with pumpers like Okie, Tony and TerryK and propigated at Recr@ps trying to convince folks about calling the dinar in your hand "the IQN" instead of "the IQD" makes it wayyyyyyyyyy more valuable. It sickens me, the folks complaining about a "paultry" little 60 cent RV rate because Tony promised them $30+ instead. I even tried posting a link to the Iraq Minister of Planning "document" from earlier this year where they stated in print "for planning purposes the rate to be somewhere near $1.00+".

And while I'm ranting.......someone recanted my info stating...... "they're 100% with Tony because his intel has never been wrong". Hoooo-lllyyyy Sh#t People.

It's sad because as far as I can see his intel has never been right.  The guy says it's done every week.

"We can see the rates, we only await activation."

Posts along this line have been happening for ages!

OF COURSE we await activation, everything else is DONE, right?

SO SHOW ME THE ACTIVATION AND NOTHING ELSE. Concentrate on THAT. Not politics, not laws, not meetings, not whirlwind plane trips to affected areas, no people tightening screws on other people....

Can't wait for ...... "Someone walked into the room and stopped the button-pushing."

AND,,,,,

WHAT ARE THE LOWER DENOMS SUPPOSEDLY IN CIRCULATION?
The same ones from series 2003 that we already know of?

New in-country rate in actual use would mean decimal coinage and 5 dinar notes.

11-19-20-13   Intel Guru TNT Tony   They are trying to get everybody done in 1st 5 days, 5 million people in 5 days, nationwide. 

The currency dealers will be competitive with the banks and you will sign an NDA with the dealers also. 
There will be no big announcement, nothing will be on TV or worldwide news.  We are expecting the 800's  tomorrow morning.
 The plan tonight is to have banks doing exchanges starting tomorrow morning. 

THE PLAN.......

original.jpg

Personal comment..... It's being made out to be that this exchange will be a doorbuster situation. Keep calm and wait for the rate. 
                               And the 800 numbers, if they ever happen.... DO NOT give your SSN over the phone! In fact I personally think the whole 800# thing is as bogus as the $30 rate.

The only way is THROUGH THE BANK, not some fake-@$$ office offering to wire you the money.

My way in that bogus situation? "Show me $86,000 cash in my face, cuz that's what I have with this one bill, right?" *pops counterfeit detector pen*

IT'S ALL LIES UNTIL THE RATE IS PUBLIC!!!

• Upvote 1

If everybody has to sign the NDA then nobody is allowed to mention the RV.

How does this idiot think that this can work when nobody knows anything about anything?

And how will those who are supposed to be cashing out after signing the NDA be told that the RV has happened?

And how can anyone believe all this crap?

• Upvote 2

The latest pumper junk....

Apparently it's in there and up to the machine and not a human.

RIGHT. SOMEONE has to say the final YES GO!!!

We know it's in a machine SOMEWHERE. He's not lying in that respect, but again we wait for THE PUBLIC SHOWING.

So in the machine it sits like it always has....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11-22-2013   Intel Guru TNT Tony    The word that we got yesterday is "congrats, you have an RV and it's in the system and can't be turned back and you'll see it no later than Sunday.  It's now in the system and will be automatically triggered by the system not by a person.  It could in the next 5 minutes but no later than Sunday.  The rates are still the same - they're high...38, 10, 1.08, .22 (rounded off)

• Upvote 1