Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

No CBI Daily Auction Today 11-11-2013, Hummmmm...!

ronscarpa

That's not true,

I have had three back surgeries, had two bullets removed from my lung, a two inch metal plate in my head, a foot almost blown off a few years ago, and am a diabetic. I would consider these as pre-existing conditions, and I had no trouble getting coverage. I had no trouble adding my father to my policy even though he had cancer, which was also pre-existing. I only had a $500.00 deductible. I am losing it because it doesn't meet our dictator's requirements. But it is OK because I can get a plan that is almost as good for 4 times what I was paying and $12,500.00 deductible. Plus I now have maternity care so if I get pregnant it doesn't put a financial burden on my wife.

I think I have used more plusses and minuses in this post that anytime since I joined this forum. I want to say thank you to all of our veterans. Sarge's gals, Eagle Eye, Rico, GGGECKO, Shang Man; you guys just about ran me out of plusses. You are true Patriots. Also for a couple of others, I am sorry I can only neg you once per post. I will make it up to you later.

Roadrunner

Well then Roadrunner......this vet appreciates you anyways.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

That's not true,

I have had three back surgeries, had two bullets removed from my lung, a two inch metal plate in my head, a foot almost blown off a few years ago, and am a diabetic. I would consider these as pre-existing conditions, and I had no trouble getting coverage. I had no trouble adding my father to my policy even though he had cancer, which was also pre-existing. I only had a $500.00 deductible. I am losing it because it doesn't meet our dictator's requirements. But it is OK because I can get a plan that is almost as good for 4 times what I was paying and $12,500.00 deductible. Plus I now have maternity care so if I get pregnant it doesn't put a financial burden on my wife.

I think I have used more plusses and minuses in this post that anytime since I joined this forum. I want to say thank you to all of our veterans. Sarge's gals, Eagle Eye, Rico, GGGECKO, Shang Man; you guys just about ran me out of plusses. You are true Patriots. Also for a couple of others, I am sorry I can only neg you once per post. I will make it up to you later.

Roadrunner

Well then Roadrunner......this vet appreciates you anyways.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

I appreciate both of you, and your posts (+ each) :twothumbs:  .. Have a great Veterans Day & Be Blessed...!

RON   :salute: 

• Upvote 2

I do know one thing, you wouldn't call a US soldier a gal to his face get away with it.  The internet lets us be all we want.  bla bla bla..... The man is bought and paid for in his position just like the rest.  But, I have never saw a president anti american than Carter until now.

• Upvote 3

Exactly, Shabibilicious. But this is typical...EVERYTHING that happens in the world is Obama's fault...LOL

It does seem amazing that a health bill was passed that finally lets people with a pre-existing condition get insurance...and lets kids stay on parents plans....and forces insurance companies to use their money on health care and not profits...the list goes on...

And still they fight it...amazing

That's great once you pay the $12,000 deductible. Noticed you didn't mention anything about the administration lies. Does that mean if you ignore it that they'll go away? Come on brother! I'm all for healthcare for folks that need it as long as it's done in a manner that's done constitutionally. If you don't admit that it was rammed down our throats without looking at it correctly I'll make a donation for some drug rehab.

Good luck! Go RV!

• Upvote 2

What good is healthcare if you can't feed your family?

Obama lied

There's no way if any policy that didn't cover existing conditions before obutma care could survive a cancelation

The rates would have to change to cover existing conditions

The entire democrat party knew it

They all lied to the American citizens

The policies would have to go up in price and cover kids to age of 26 and prexisting conditions

No policies will remain the same

You can't keep your insurance policies they are non existant

Obama and democrats forced every insurance company to raise their rates

• Upvote 3

Obama lied

There's no way if any policy that didn't cover existing conditions before obutma care could survive a cancelation

The rates would have to change to cover existing conditions

The entire democrat party knew it

They all lied to the American citizens

The policies would have to go up in price and cover kids to age of 26 and prexisting conditions

No policies will remain the same

You can't keep your insurance policies they are non existant

Obama and democrats forced every insurance company to raise their rates

I agree with you 100%. +1

Geee. You people use Veterans Day to spill out your feelings. I agree with all due respect that you who served deserve much more than our political system from both sides of the isle are availing. Also, I don't agree with so much our president does and even though I feel this way I would support him also. In other words I pray our political system is set up so as to eventually work in our countries favor. There is a lot of under minded political gains going on which has ruined our nation again, on both sides!

Monday is for our well deserved vets. I think we all need to honor them! Not spill our political sides but this is my feeling. I may get many - from this but I wish we all just were ok with disagreeing on many different issue except that we are all in one nation, under god. Actually we are one earth under god. This world has a long way of growth ahead based on how we all treat one another. I suppose I am too much of an idealist... I think especially in the USA we should ALL be living like kings and we have been sold out. Both by the big company's and by our government. We live in the BEST nation on earth and yet we don't seem to care about making the brand made in America like it used to be. We should be a much stronger nation economically. The world needs us or we would be screwed. China alone could sink us financially but they need us too.

Again and lastly this is all in my opinion and I respect any of you who disagree. I sincerely pray for our country.

Peace...

Edited by imgesing
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1