Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Voting Machine Manufacturer Charged: Worldwide Pattern of Criminal Conduct

Description: 

One of the world's largest ATM manufacturers and formerly one of the largest manufacturers of electronic voting systems has been indicted by federal prosecutors for bribery and falsification of documents.
The charges represent only the latest in a long series of criminal and/or unethical misconduct by Diebold, Inc. and their executives over the past decade.
A U.S. Attorney says the latest charges are in response to "a worldwide pattern of criminal conduct" by the company...bribing government officials and falsifying documents in China, Indonesia and Russia to obtain and retain contracts to provide ATMs to banks in those countries.

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 2

Description: 

One of the world's largest ATM manufacturers and formerly one of the largest manufacturers of electronic voting systems has been indicted by federal prosecutors for bribery and falsification of documents.

The charges represent only the latest in a long series of criminal and/or unethical misconduct by Diebold, Inc. and their executives over the past decade.

A U.S. Attorney says the latest charges are in response to "a worldwide pattern of criminal conduct" by the company...bribing government officials and falsifying documents in China, Indonesia and Russia to obtain and retain contracts to provide ATMs to banks in those countries.

I believe that George Soros is a major stockholder in Diebold.  Hmmmmm, could there be some connection with O and the last 2 elections?   :confused2:    :shrug:

• Upvote 2

I believe that George Soros is a major stockholder in Diebold.  Hmmmmm, could there be some connection with O and the last 2 elections?   :confused2:    :shrug:

Check again. Bush II in Ohio. That's how he won that election in 2004 - in one precinct in Ohio, Bush got more votes than there was general population living in that precinct. 

• Downvote 2

Check again. Bush II in Ohio. That's how he won that election in 2004 - in one precinct in Ohio, Bush got more votes than there was general population living in that precinct.

Checked again and found that Barack Obama received more than 99% of the vote in more than 100 precincts in Cuyahoga County, Ohio on election day. In fact, there were a substantial number of precincts where Mitt Romney got exactly zero votes. So how in the world did that happen? Third world dictators don’t even get 99% of the vote.

I find it really hard to believe that one candidate would get more than 99% of the vote in more than 100 precincts in one of the most important counties in the most hotly contested swing state of the 2012 election.

• Upvote 4

Checked again and found that Barack Obama received more than 99% of the vote in more than 100 precincts in Cuyahoga County, Ohio on election day. In fact, there were a substantial number of precincts where Mitt Romney got exactly zero votes. So how in the world did that happen? Third world dictators don’t even get 99% of the vote.

I find it really hard to believe that one candidate would get more than 99% of the vote in more than 100 precincts in one of the most important counties in the most hotly contested swing state of the 2012 election.

No doubt buddy and don't forget the fact that O also received more then 100% of the vote in some places.  Hmmmmm so out of a group of 1,000 he got 1,500 votes.................nope that's not fishy at all!  :rolleyes: Oh wait that's because the dead people and Disney characters voted for him too, my bad forget I brought it up!  :D

Edited by DiveDeepSix
  • Upvote 2

I think the philosophy was - vote early and vote often, even if you're dead - LOL   :excl:  :angry:

• Upvote 2