Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Blast from Tony - Sunday Morning Update - 11/10/13

ronscarpa

Hi Everybody...just saw this and thought I'd bring it over for your review - if you're one who is curious as to what Tony is saying right NOW...LOL...! If you don't like Tony, please don't read this and bash him, or me for bringing this over. Have a great Sunday...RON  :tiphat:    Dinar Blast from Tony - Sunday Morning Update - 11/10/13

Good morning to the TNT Family.  First of all don't listen to the nay sayers, for they know not of what they speak.  It is going to be another superfantastic Sunday. 

Things have been accomplished as I told you yesterday and even more is being completed today.

What we were waiting for in parliment was accomplished and the following is now being displayed in Iraq on the TV.
On tv in Iraq they are announcing parliment has reached agreement with cbi to pay all citizens of Iraq their money on their cards and to complete the currency reform deal reached and signed off on.

That was all he said, no time given, just agreement reached. It is now scrolling across the bottom of their screens.

Bank managers were brought in both last night and today.  They have been given an update of what to expect and were required to sign new paperwork.

If the plan holds true to what we are hearing at this moment, some should be exchanging late tonight and most of us should be exchanging starting Monday. (if the current plan remains).

Please enjoy your day, there is nothing we can do about any of it.  We just have to wait, but it is coming.

TNTDinar    11/10/13     Tony

Note:  This P.S. just added  @ 3:15  PM EST

P.S. JUST INFORMED THAT THEY HAVE 72 HOURS TO ACTIVATE. LET'S HOPE WE SEE IT SOON...! 
TNTDinar     11/10/13   Tony

Please - Don't shoot the messenger ... Thanks - RON  :confused2:

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

well ,  I  must admit --- he is up on the ration card , I think they are all getting the 25,ooo  and a forum has been sent out to ask about all Iraqi`s , if they have been giving the rations , and if not ,,they are to be giving a card,, and instructed as too how to go about  purchasing items with a card ----> which will lead them { unknowingly to use the banks , it only will take baby steps  but with each deposit onto the ration card and the every day use of the card by Iraqi they will inturn begin to trust the banking system } and  the value of the currency will follow ,,   even a novice can figure this part out }    me ----> I`m in it to win  :peace: 

Edited by jeepguy
  • Upvote 3

I'm not bashing you.. Ok... But why does it bother you if Tony gets bashed?

I'm of the opinion that if one cannot say something constructive, we shouldn't say anything at all.  If someone doesn't like Tony, why read him - then bash him.  There is enough negativism on the net, we don't need to amplify here on our forum - DinarVets...!  Let's keep this a civil and useful forum. This doesn't mean we cannot critique someone's information or opinion - to do so is useful to have a functional dialogue - but bashing is just plain hateful, and destructive to useful communication.  This is just my humble opinion ... and we all know that "everybody has one"...! LOL  :salute:

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

I'm of the opinion that if one cannot say something constructive, we shouldn't say anything at all.  If someone doesn't like Tony, why read him - then bash him.  There is enough negativism on the net, we don't need to amplify here on our forum - DinarVets...!  Let's keep this a civil and useful forum. This doesn't mean we cannot critique someone's information or opinion - to do so is useful to have a functional dialogue - but bashing is just plain hateful, and destructive to useful communication.  This is just my humble opinion ... and we all know that "everybody has one"...! LOL  :salute:

I respect your opinion but on Forums generally some posts  can and will cause reactions.... It's normal and should be expected... I do agree with you that poster usually carries no blame.

I also agree  that opinions  should be carried out in an non - offensive , non-insulting or derogatory  way.. Ok...

Having said that I'd  deem it normal to  react in a civil way to anything one might not agree with. I said in a civil way.  Some sarcasm I think is ok and no big deal....That's what Forums are for after all......Interaction.

That's the norm when words go out on Forums... Action- reaction... JMHO.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 5

Good Point Ron!

I use humor, to relieve the stress of this investment.  While I joke around a lot, I do think, that sometime, someday, it is going to happen.  Until, that time....enjoy!!! :twothumbs:

Go RV or RI Soon!!!

:tiphat:

• Upvote 1

I agree with Ron

now, take my hand, all gather round the campfire and repeat after me....

Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya

Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya

Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya

Oh Lord, kumbaya

• Upvote 1

I respect your opinion but on Forums generally some posts  can and will cause reactions.... It's normal and should be expected... I do agree with you that poster usually carries no blame.

I also agree  that opinions  should be carried out in an non - offensive , non-insulting or derogatory  way.. Ok...

Having said that I'd  deem it normal to  react in a civil way to anything one might not agree with. I said in a civil way.  Some sarcasm I think is ok and no big deal....That's what Forums are for after all......Interaction.

That's the norm when words go out on Forums... Action- reaction... JMHO.

Sorry Ron, this guru lost any credibility a long time ago.  There is no critiquing his rhetoric, it's beyond any civil discourse.  I really don't know how you expect anything he says to be dissected and analyzed like it's actual information.  People are sick of the lies, and bringing it over is more like serving it up on a platter for those who want to vent.

• Upvote 3

Hi ronscarpa, and thanks again for another Guru post.

While I too have little respect or belief in anything TNT Tony has to say anymore, there once was a time when I did.

Thus, I appreciate having the information come here since I don't go anywhere else searching for it. Also, due to there being fewer and fewer so-called Gurus like him left who are willing to risk raising the ire and inviting the criticism from those of us who know better, by stating the outrageous and well-worn claims he/they continue to make, it at least provides us with a welcome source of entertainment as well as a way to express our discontent and frustrations.

As the provider of such information you, and those others members here like you, always deserve a thank you and a plus from me.

Yet, when I feel the need to vent, it is never directed to anyone in particular since according to TNT Tony, Frank26, and those others like them, they don't bother to visit DinarVets anyway, nor do they care what it is we have to say about them. Although I highly doubt the truth of those claims, I nonetheless consider such self expressions to be among the primary benefits of being a member here. Should any of those so-called Gurus choose to either debate or respond to what anyone here has to say about them, then I believe we would then have a very lively discussion that would be a boost and benefit to the entire Iraqi Dinar investment community.

Unless and/or until that occurs, the Gurus shall continue to operate in the vacuum they created for themselves with their respective followers, void of any constructive dialogue whatsoever. That to me is not what responsible adults who have invested in the IQD either want or need. We simply want factual, confirmable, and reliable information that we may plan and prepare from. When any of such leaders decide to abandon their mysterious intel sources and cryptic predictions, and resort to only the proven facts, then I am certain the criticisms, bashing, and outright disdain will cease.

Thanks again ronscarpa!

Billio0

Edited by billio0
  • Upvote 3

Without constructive critique newbies could log in an believe what tony, frankee, possom, okie and other pumpers are saying......In other words they will say anything to create interest in the sale of dinars...Not trying to be bashing anyone but I feel its all about selling dinar and making money.

• Upvote 1

This week will work for me too!

Thanks Ron for your post, but the thing is, this is pretty much the only place where we can keep track of things ourselves and.... VENT TO EACH OTHER OR IN GENERAL.

I myself like to be more verbose on things when I repost the Tony Baloney rather than a simple "More BS."

However when it comes to the paleoscatology we see every week, there's hardly anything to be constructive about. 

I myself refuse to create a buzz on the forum about a certain idea/excuse/delay/speculative reason that any pumper guru posts, and I will not be a bee of the hive that gets excited with every gust of wind. And I DO mean WIND.

A lot of us, in case you haven't been watching, have been reposting (and thus preserving from burial) and ripping on and venting about things the weekly caller posts from Tony, TerryK (or is it Tariq? English is not this cat's first language.), Exogen (sounds like a dangerous thing unless you're exogenic); I mean, we need this place. The originating boards don't want their pumper boards knocked with naysayers, so we need to be somewhere.

WE ARE NOT BUYING ANY MORE DINAR.

Show us the new rate, or stop making stuff up to fill the void of 2 more years.

We hope for the best, but prepare for a LOP. If Iraq picks Turkey's last example as a model, it's gonna be a LOP.

My bottom line is that it can go anytime any certain government feels like giving it value, and there's nothing more to be worked out except CHANGING THE RATE or ANNOUNCING NEW CURRENCY.

THAT is when it's done.

Not when someone says it is DONE DONE DONE, not when someone says "IT HAS RV'D," cuz then WHERE IS THE MF-ING RATE?

It's all ready to go right now, right? It's all done, right? Just like you say, right Tony? RIGHT?

People are so gullible, and that makes us all pretty mad as well.

Our goal is to keep people grounded with some humor and common sense and perhaps also to indirectly disintegrate the vortex of hype.

Iraq needs to poop or get off the pot..... or will someone say Iraq is constipated?! HAHA!

Meanwhile here's something I did last year. Anything look familiar?

wheel217.jpg

WE WANT PROOF of what people are posting.

TV event or news scroll? How about a YouTube of that? They have VCR's and computers.

Recording of mosque announcement?

Videos of "dancing in the streets" (WOW I remember that one making my blood boil....)

PHOTOS of the "new currency"??!!

Edited by ReinMan
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Hello again ReinMan,

Your spinning wheel and your comments are off the charts!

WOW.

It's amazing what a little frustration and a bit of extra time on one's hands can produce. Just think, you created that wheel as a consequence of all of the prior BS served up by the liars and pumpers whose words and deeds frequent this place. This proves that there truly is some good to come even from their crap (sorry Mods if that word is inappropriate).

Thanks loads, and the same goes out to you, a-j516!

Billio0

• Upvote 1

:bravo:  :bravo:  IMO why complain about things you CAN control. If you have issues with "gurus".....................why read/listen to what they have to say? I must admit I am guilty of same when it comes to LOPsters, so you can disregard me, but my point is valid.

Nope. Can't do it this week . . . booked solid. Re-schedule the RV for Monday or Tuesday next, would ya. I'll tell my secretary to keep those days open. :facepalm2:

Umm I have an appointment for a shave and hair cut. Going to pay for that with my RV.  Can that be scheduled for late Wednesday afternoon?

• Upvote 1