Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama has pissed off Saudi Arabia

SnowGlobe7

Good Morning Ladies......As far as the White House,Congress, and the Senate......Your all FIRED!!!!!! Incompetent fools!

Wow, I sure hope people who vote fire them all.   They are nothing more than banksters, liars, and thieves.   Making laws for us from another country and pretending to be Americans.  

• Upvote 1

***///

G'day to ya, CAP ! :tiphat:

If we fire them, they all get tons in pensions, perks, payouts, insurance, etc ..... so they don't need the job anyway.

They are in there now just to push FORWARD the kommie agenda, not cause they need the work !

Everybody grab a sickle & a scythe....  off with their heads ! :angry: 

Well, time to put in true public servants and YANK their pensions and give them pensions like we have or social security with a "BIG" cap.  Kind of like they do us.  And yank their insurance like they did us.  If they like their plan, take it away.  They have killed this country with bogus laws and have made themselves wealthy with their insider trading and lobbyist.   I am so done with them.  Send Donald Trump to interview each one of them and I bet they wouldn't make the cut.  Seriously, can you tell me one of them can give a straight answer?  NONE OF THEM.  They are all smuck arses to their party.   Got to be in a click.  I HATE CLICKS.    Oh my, I will settle down.  But not one of them have any business making the laws for Americans.  Every one of them are traders.  Ron Paul and Rand Paul are fighting the losing battle.  They are the only folks who make sense coming out of that bunch.  They both have warned us.  Our constitution protects us from this tyranny but congress wipes their behinds with it.  They have really done a lot of damage with our rights, and it ain't over till the lady sings.  We won't take it sitting down and we all know the crap is about to hit the fan.  Where will you be and what will you do?  Need to be asking ourselves that now.   We know it can't go on too much longer.  People have no jobs, and the government finds more ways to make them spend it and now they fine you for not spending it on their healthcare.  Go figure. 

• Upvote 1

I would definitely fire all elected officials in DC. The problem is that the idiots are voted in, as per the American votes.

Americans are so ******* stupid with regards to politics in DC and the process of voting. Maybe a member has time to give the members a tutorial on the local, state and national outcome of their votes. They would be surprised.

Let's keep our cash local!

• Upvote 2

I'M SICK OF THE WELFARE IN THIS COUNTRY. BECOME EDUCATED AND GET A JOB!

Exsactly! And bring back ALL MANUFACTURING here to the states so if they DON'T want to get educated they have to get a job and work like the rest of us instead of being on welfare sucking us dry!

O makes Larry, Moe & Curly REALLY look like rocket scientists'  :facepalm2:  

3-Stooges-the-conservatives-club-9823171

I would definitely fire all elected officials in DC. The problem is that the idiots are voted in, as per the American votes.

Americans are so ******* stupid with regards to politics in DC and the process of voting. Maybe a member has time to give the members a tutorial on the local, state and national outcome of their votes. They would be surprised.

Let's keep our cash local!

You have a way with words. I agree with you 100%

• Upvote 1

What an uplifting thread.  There are actually people out there who do want a job, who did have a job but because of their age or physical/health issues find themselves in a real ******* spot.  Who can't get social security early because it does not take up the slack.  You people are very judgmental.  Oh that's right we are Christians.....with a catch!

http://the-wopr.newsvine.com/_news/2013/09/19/20572264-church-members-mistreat-homeless-man-in-church-unaware-it-is-their-pastor-in-disguise

Maggie....this one sure pissed me off as well.

IMO... Obama has failed because he never has asked for help. Each and every President in the past has had advisors, experts in their field.. I think Obama feels he knows all and is unable to delegate. The healthcare is a perfect example...who was in charge? Who was overseeing the steps to going live with the website? Now that the end has begun he has noone to take the blame but him....not a good political move.