Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday Update/Rumor at Baghdad Invest - 11/10/2013

ronscarpa

Sunday Update/Rumor at Baghdad Invest - 11/10/2013 

Dinarians,  Today is the day.

I have just received confirmation that today’s meeting at the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) was extremely productive and signatures have been inked to the required documents. All that remains is to see a live update all across the world.

Initially it was thought we would be looking at a rate of 1 IQD to 0.40 USD. I have pushed my source to find out where we are at on the rate and have now been told we are looking at anywhere between 1 IQD to 0.60 or 0.64 USD.

When asked, what next? He said his job is done, he can say no more and it’s just a matter of live switch on. He assured me this will happen any time between today and Thursday 14th November.
There is very little I can do tell you from here. The switch-over has been agreed and now the live switch just needs to happen. Although I am told only a few persons will know the exact day/time the rate switch takes place due to top-top secret level of intelligence.
Hoped for it to happen today, but in true Iraqi form, we have progress just not quite enough. Although Dinarians this is all part of the process. This needs to happen if you are to see an ROI, positive steps indeed.

Would love to give you an exact date of the switch on but I can’t as possibly 3 to 5 people in this world know. But we do know it will be shortly, by the end of the Iraqi working week – Thursday.

Link BaghdadInvest was removed.

There was a Daily Auction today .... So, the CBI rate would not necessarily be affected by what is indicated in this blog. They can have Auctions right up to the time they actually increase the value of the IQD (the RV).  :confused2: 

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

I investigated the "link" given for "Baghdad invest."  They filed the name on Dec. 26, 2009 ( list with offices out of Scottsdal,AZ)  with Go Daddy.  The rep. on the phone told me he knows nothing about Baghdad Invest,  all he does is sell domain names????  Interesting they pop up this week!!!

Below find one of the statements from Baghdad invest:

"Would love to give you an exact date of the switch on but I can’t as possibly 3 to 5 people in this world know. But we do know it will be shortly, by the end of the Iraqi working week – Thursday."

"As the most interesting man in the world I have this comment:"

"The 5 people he is talking about are:  Moe, Larry, Curly, Possum, and Oakie!" 

"Stay thirsty my friends!"

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Ron, is this one of YOUR friends, or did you get this Intel from someone else?  :shrug:

I would love to think it was actually one of your contacts and not just info from someone else. I have learnt you are great at posting info that is accurate or comes to be, when it is your own.  :D

Dinarians,  Today is the day.
I have just received confirmation that today’s meeting at the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) was extremely productive and signatures have been inked to the required documents. All that remains is to see a live update all across the world.

End Quote
lol..... It's been happening maybe a thousand times in 10 years that they had just received confirmation that the meetings were very productive , signatures were inked to the docs and all that remained to see was a live update all across the world....This is maybe # 1,015.....More to come for sure.....
Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

The indication of the indicators are indicating that indication should happen really soon YA

But an indictment will go along with the indication of the indicators indicating  that indication should happen really soon ( indicatively)

I'll sell mine at .10 to anyone that wants it,,,,,,,,,,,

I'll sell mine at .09 ( US Cents per Dinar)......All that I have

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1