Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Newshound Guru Millionday

Saturday, November 9, 2013

11-9-2013 Newshound Guru Millionday

11-9-2013 Newshound Guru Millionday the one thing that made me very happy or i should say one of the many from last night is this --- i was very excited over the fact that they added iraq as a location you can send from on the western union site and i tell you why  --  i worked there and  when cuba was no longer allowed to have wires from or to -- it was huge with their country listed it is a very hard situation and is no joke so...For them to add iraq locations to send from --- it is for certain that they are going to be wiring from iraq and  the swift codes was no joke as well -- that is absolutely huge huge news

• Upvote 1

Well They Better Be Planning On Adding Some Value To The Dinar First - Because It's Hard To Wire 'Pigeon Droppings' ! :o

funny-gifs-pigeon-escalator.gif

:D           :D          :D

• Upvote 7

Well They Better Be Planning On Adding Some Value To The Dinar First - Because It's Hard To Wire 'Pigeon Droppings' ! :o

:D           :D          :D

Are you sure about that?  From the amount of Pigeon droppings I've seen on power lines, I'd have to say it's harder to get those droppings off the wire.  :o

• Upvote 3

From the amount of Pigeon droppings I've seen on power lines, I'd have to say it's harder to get those droppings off the wire.  :o

It All Flows Downhill ! :o

government-flow-chart.jpg

:D          :D         :D

• Upvote 7