Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Newshound Guru Millionday

pricestar8

Saturday, November 9, 2013

11-9-2013 Newshound Guru Millionday

11-9-2013 Newshound Guru Millionday the one thing that made me very happy or i should say one of the many from last night is this --- i was very excited over the fact that they added iraq as a location you can send from on the western union site and i tell you why  --  i worked there and  when cuba was no longer allowed to have wires from or to -- it was huge with their country listed it is a very hard situation and is no joke so...For them to add iraq locations to send from --- it is for certain that they are going to be wiring from iraq and  the swift codes was no joke as well -- that is absolutely huge huge news

• Upvote 1

Well They Better Be Planning On Adding Some Value To The Dinar First - Because It's Hard To Wire 'Pigeon Droppings' ! :o

:D           :D          :D

Are you sure about that?  From the amount of Pigeon droppings I've seen on power lines, I'd have to say it's harder to get those droppings off the wire.  :o

• Upvote 3