Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IRS Advises of Power Outage Ahead of Grid Ex Electricity Drill: “This service will be unavailable”

Butifldrm

IRS Advises of Power Outage Ahead of Grid Ex Electricity Drill: “This service will be unavailable”

Mac Slavo 
The Daily Sheeple 
November 9th, 2013
Reader Views: 14,548

Comments (40)

4042  107  5401

(The Daily Sheeple) Next week on November 13th and 14th the Department of Homeland Security will be engaging in a widespread power outage drill involving scores of international government agencies and business in an effort to test the viability of a national response plan in the event of a cyber attackelectro-magnetic pulse attack or solar flare.

The Grid Ex II drill has left many concerned that it may coincide with an actual “false flag” attack, much like similar drills that were 

, as well as in Boston during the recent bombing.

Speculation abounds about the coming power grid drills, and a recent alert issued by the IRS.gov web site isn’t helping quell fears.

The following message has appeared on at least 50 pages of the IRS.gov web site within the last 48 hours, though the alert is not being displayed on most areas of the site:

Planned Outage: November 9 — November 12, 2013

This service will be unavailable beginning approximately 4:00 p.m. ET on Saturday, November 9, 2013 until approximately 7:00 a.m. ET on Tuesday, November 12, 2013, due to a power outage. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Message forums on the internet suggest that many believe this may have something to do with the Grid Ex II drills, though no information from the IRS has been forthcoming.

Delivered by The Daily Sheeple

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/irs-advises-of-power-outage-ahead-of-grid-ex-electricity-drill-this-service-will-be-unavailable_112013

Friday, November 8, 2013 19:14

google-plus-20.gif
linked-in-logo-20.gif

(Before It's News)

Power-Outage1.jpg(The Daily Sheeple) Next week on November 13th and 14th the Department of Homeland Security will be engaging in a widespread power outage drill involving scores of international government agencies and business in an effort to test the viability of a national response plan in the event of a cyber attackelectro-magnetic pulse attack or solar flare.

The Grid Ex II drill has left many concerned that it may coincide with an actual “false flag” attack, much like similar drills that were taking place on September 11th, as well as in Boston during the recent bombing.

Speculation abounds about the coming power grid drills, and a recent alert issued by the IRS.gov web site isn’t helping quell fears.

The following message has appeared on at least 50 pages of the IRS.gov web site within the last 48 hours, though the alert is not being displayed on most areas of the site:

This service will be unavailable beginning approximately 4:00 p.m. ET on Saturday, November 9, 2013 until approximately 7:00 a.m. ET on Tuesday, November 12, 2013, due to a power outage. We apologize for any inconvenience.

irs-poweroutage-message.jpg

irs-poweroutage.jpg

Message forums on the internet suggest that many believe this may have something to do with the Grid Ex II drills, though no information from the IRS has been forthcoming.

Delivered by The D

• Upvote 1

hahahahahah  What a crock of shat. Where do they come up with this crap. 

The IRS is going to shut off the power . Thats the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard in my life. 

You know who the sheeple really are don't you. Those of you that actually believe these crazy a$$ stories 

• Upvote 2

hahahahahah  What a crock of shat. Where do they come up with this crap. 

The IRS is going to shut off the power . Thats the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard in my life. 

You know who the sheeple really are don't you. Those of you that actually believe these crazy a$$ stories

Some people need to stop posting smack articles on this site. They are foolish and irresponsible.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

That's hilarious! The IRS has no bearing or control of the power grid in this country. Hell, the IRS can't answer phone calls and resolve taxpayer issues. The validity of your post astounds me!

What a joke.

Hilarious!   Hmmmm maybe you don't fully understand the agenda. At my house it is not hilarious. At my house it is a threat! You would be better informed to go study the Nazi era. Just about everything that comes from the cesspool is a strong parallel of that era of history. Hilarious, some people just don't get it and maybe won't until your loaded on the bus. I do feel sorry for those.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

I don't know guys, if you go to IRS.gov and type in Outage on search section.  It comes up.  :shrug:  It comes up under most of the topic's listed.  I'm looking at anything with the year 2013. Now, it does not give which states that will be affected.  :confused2:  It only remains to be seen. 

1. e-File for Form 2290 Excise Tax Filers
    www.irs.gov/uac/e-file-for-Excise-Tax-Filers - November 06, 2013
    ... Planned Outage: November 9 — November 12, 2013. This service will be
    unavailable beginning approximately 9:00 pm ET on Saturday, November ...

[ More results from www.irs.gov/uac ]

Hilarious!   Hmmmm maybe you don't fully understand the agenda. At my house it is not hilarious. At my house it is a threat! You would be better informed to go study the Nazi era. Just about everything that comes from the cesspool is a strong parallel of that era of history. Hilarious, some people just don't get it and maybe won't until your loaded on the bus. I do feel sorry for those.

Ditto  R2D2 !!!!  I rather be safe than sorry.  Been stocking up all week.  From anything and everything.  And if not, at least I'm ahead of the game. 

• Upvote 3

Some people need to stop posting smack articles on this site. They are foolish and irresponsible.

skit, luv ya but we all live in our own worlds.  I'm kinda a prepper.  Yes and you are right.  Some maybe Smack, but maybe one day u might be looking for my post  lol.   The Fed can't Keep printing money from nothing at a rate of 85 B a month to buy it's own bonds, without some kind of economic impact.  The government is going to have to disguise our countries demise some how.   So, say you what you will.  I read and study things about the economy, mostly cause I have been burnt a few times.  Looking back in the past l Sept. 11 2001,  and October 2008,  and May 6th 2010.  The stock market is at the record high.  Go ahead and invest in our county, put all your money in the stockmarket, and believe that the economy and the powers that be are the best to trust your money with!  See how that works out for you!

• Upvote 2

Your paranoid and have no concept how our Federal Government operates. Loaded on the bus? Your perception of the US is skewed.

This country is a cesspool of lazy losers that have no incentive to work. They suck our funding dry of federal and state assistance. Food stamps, housing assistance, health care. The list goes on and on.

Education in this country is key to our success. Some People just don't get it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Your paranoid and have no concept how our Federal Government operates. Loaded on the bus? Your perception of the US is skewed.

This country is a cesspool of lazy losers that have no incentive to work. They suck our funding dry of federal and state assistance. Food stamps, housing assistance, health care. The list goes on and on.

Education in this country is key to our success. Some People just don't get it.

ski, I'm not paranoid. I'm a realist, yet i do have to agree with your analysis of of our country.  LMAO 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

ski, I'm not paranoid. I'm a realist, yet i do have to agree with your analysis of of our country.  LMAO

I'm not laughing about the future of our country, nor should you. I'm a realist also. Let's not interject drama.

The US is in crisis mode. We know that. The idiots in the Capital better step up to the plate and do what is best for all Americans.The by partisan bullshit in DC has to stop. The house, congress and the senate need to face reality and do what is best for all of us.

Barack Obama needs to suck it up and face reality. He has created a terrible problem in corporate America with his ACA plan. Americans are losing their health care and their jobs.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm not laughing about the future of our country, nor should you. I'm a realist also. Let's not interject drama.

The US is in crisis mode. We know that. The idiots in the Capital better step up to the plate and do what is best for all Americans.The by partisan bullshit in DC has to stop. The house, congress and the senate need to face reality and do what is best for all of us.

Barack Obama needs to suck it up and face reality. He has created a terrible problem in corporate America with his ACA plan. Americans are losing their health care and their jobs.

Skit you and I are on the same page.  Everything you have said here is totally in my perspective.  My question is how is going to end?

My question is how is going to end?

***///

Americans get fed up and call out the gubment,

the gubment punishes the people by cutting "fool stamps" and cutting off pension payments and gubment checks,

they cut off all "Obama fon" and shut down all the cell towers,  followed by the internet access,

they lock down all banks and accounts,

Martial Law is declared and 'feeding stations' and food distribution centers are conveniently set up in close proximity to

the FEMA CAMPS,

the troops are rolled out to contain the populace,

... the Chi-com troops in Canada secure the northern border to keep Yanks from fleeing....

the rest of the Chi-com troops meet up with the UN Blue Hats and roam about disarming Americans and distributing food vouchers

in exchange for weapons turned over....

and it just rolls on from there until BIG GUBMENT steps up to tell US all that they will "take care" of US from now on and all WE have

to do is "co-operate"....

nice. <_<

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't know guys, if you go to IRS.gov and type in Outage on search section.  It comes up.  :shrug:  It comes up under most of the topic's listed.  I'm looking at anything with the year 2013. Now, it does not give which states that will be affected.  :confused2:  It only remains to be seen. 

1. e-File for Form 2290 Excise Tax Filers

www.irs.gov/uac/e-file-for-Excise-Tax-Filers - November 06, 2013

... Planned Outage: November 9 — November 12, 2013. This service will be

unavailable beginning approximately 9:00 pm ET on Saturday, November ...

[ More results from www.irs.gov/uac ]

Ditto  R2D2 !!!!  I rather be safe than sorry.  Been stocking up all week.  From anything and everything.  And if not, at least I'm ahead of the game. 

With the greatest respect patty what it says is the website will be down. Absolutely nothing about turning off the nations power.  Those of you that choose to belive this ridiculous story . Hey its what this country's all about free will. But no the lights ain't going off Nov 9 .

Hey R2D2  little wager ? if the light go down Nov 9 I send you 25000 dinar if they dont you send me 25000 dinar. 

Put your play money where your mouth is.  :)

• Upvote 1

WARNING: PREPARE FOR GRIDEX II - 11/13/13

When retiring Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano delivered her farewell remarks at the National Press Club in Washington recently, she sent a warning to her successor: “A massive and serious cyber-attack on the U.S. homeland is coming, and a natural disaster — the likes of which the nation has never seen — is also likely on its way."

Could GridEX II be the next false flag attack? We know that Homeland Security's "fake" drills have accompanied "real" disasters like 9/11 and the Boston Marathon Bombing. Will a simultaneous real cyberattack be blamed on an enemy nation for hacking into intelligence agency data bases and corrupting them when in fact, it was a self-inflicted attack?

Staging a real cyberattack at the same time as the November power grid shutdown drill shouldn't be a surprise. If they really are concerned about the power grids, they would set up a back-up of private emergency networks so that taking over people's phones and emails wouldn't be necessary.

Read up... http://www.helpfreetheearth.com/news891_grid.html

• Upvote 1

Straight off Gov web site....Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act

The provisions commonly known as the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) became law in March 2010.

FATCA targets tax non-compliance by U.S. taxpayers with foreign accounts

FATCA focuses on reporting:

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/165366-foreign-account-tax-compliance-act/#ixzz2kFu1nGwy

• Upvote 1

I agree there is always some silly shite people are posting, now the IRS controls the power grid?  Look at the responses and see who bought into this story.  Some are easily fooled just like these crack herd gurus calling the RV every week.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

That's hilarious! The IRS has no bearing or control of the power grid in this country. Hell, the IRS can't answer phone calls and resolve taxpayer issues. The validity of your post astounds me!What a joke.

No one said the I.R.S. has any responsibility in controlling the power grid. The headline simply states... "IRS Advises of Power Outage... Ahead of Grid Ex Electricity Drill: “This service will be unavailable”.

Are you not aware of the coming "Grid Ex Electricity Drill"? Read the NY Times article for yourself.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2013/08/17/us/as-worries-over-the-power-grid-rise-a-drill-will-simulate-a-knockout-blow.html?redir_esc=&client=ms-android-verizon&source=android-browser-goto&v=133247963,133247963&qsubts=1384098087411&q=grid%20ex%20electricity%20drill

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Freedom, you forgot to list freedom.

With the greatest respect patty what it says is the website will be down. Absolutely nothing about turning off the nations power.  Those of you that choose to belive this ridiculous story . Hey its what this country's all about free will. But no the lights ain't going off Nov 9 .

Hey R2D2  little wager ? if the light go down Nov 9 I send you 25000 dinar if they dont you send me 25000 dinar. 

Put your play money where your mouth is.  :)

Your on Dude! Just go ahead and get my new bounty in the mail. The statement was 6=13 since your posting on the 10 th. That just does not seem plausible. nuff said.

• Upvote 1

Perhaps this article will shed some light on this topic.

http://freepatriot.org/2013/11/08/communist-chinese-troops-boots-on-the-ground-in-hawaii-next-tuesday/

Communist Chinese troops ‘boots on the ground’ in Hawaii next Tuesday

For the first time in American history, troops from Communist China’s People’s Liberation Army (PLA) will openly be on sovereign American soil starting early next week, as reported by China’s governmental controlled Xinhua News Agency on Nov. 6, 2013.

Almost totally ignored by the American media, PLA troops will be in Hawaii from the 12th through the 14th of this month, to be hosted by the U.S. military’s Pacific Command, also headquartered in the Aloha State.

Communist Chinese troops will be participating in the U.S. government’s massive GridEx II military, quasi-military and civilian emergency response exercise.

The New York Times reported on Aug. 16, 2013 that GridEx II specifically is consists of:

… thousands of utility workers, business executives, National Guard officers, F.B.I. antiterrorism experts and officials from government agencies in the United States, Canada and Mexico are preparing for an emergency drill in November that will simulate physical attacks and cyberattacks that could take down large sections of the power grid.

They will practice for a crisis unlike anything the real grid has ever seen, and more than 150 companies and organizations have signed up to participate.

Three days after the NY Times article, the Department of Defense official website quietly noted rather generically that Chinese troops were invited to “attend next year’s Rim of the Pacific multilateral naval exercise.”

Not quite done yet, the American Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel appeared before the world’s press corps with Chinese Minister of National Defense Gen. Chang Wanquan.

The duo stated they’ve agreed “to expand the current system of defense exchanges and joint exercises.”

Open Arms…

In what the Beijing-ran news agency refers to as “non-traditional security areas,” the American commander of all US Forces in the Pacific, Admiral Samuel Locklear was quoted by Xinhua as “looking forward” to Chinese troops participating in the disaster relief drill.

“In relation to our ability to do this with our Chinese counterparts,” the Admiral said, “this kind of exercise gives us a place to start, and get into the rhythm of understanding and trusting each other.”

“I’m looking forward to it,” he added. “I think it will be a great exercise.”

:cowboy2:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Freedom, you forgot to list freedom.

Your on Dude! Just go ahead and get my new bounty in the mail. The statement was 6=13 since your posting on the 10 th. That just does not seem plausible. nuff said.

It said outage from the 9 till the 13th.  you still got 3 days to win baby .

If my neighborhoods lights go off before the 13th just let me know where to send the play doe .

If they dont will let you know where to send mine  :)

Skit you and I are on the same page.  Everything you have said here is totally in my perspective.  My question is how is going to end?

Ask Obama. I'm a minuscule civilian that is allowed to vote. Do you really think that the White House, Congress, the Senate, the House and the Supreme Court are going to listen to me or you?

I'm pissed off. Our elected officials should be fired, now.

Vote wisely!