Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Anyone seen Allawi ?

blueskyline

***///

anybody check the FEMA CAMP in Sector III....?  Probably got hauled off by hobummer fema thugs......

coulda been mistaken for some homeless guy in a dress,

wandering around mumbling something about being the real president of a rich oil country,

looking for someplace to exchange his crazy lookin' money...

OR ----

just got appointed hobumer's new OPEC Czar and is currently in secret meetings with the illuminati banksters in the basement of the Vatican......

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Allawi: سأرشح for the upcoming elections and the conflict in Iraq is not sectarian

alway-66-640x480-399x300.jpg

London - Iraq Press -7 November / November: Iraqi Prime Minister Iyad Allawi said that "al-Qaeda returned to find fertile soil in the country because of political marginalization and social (for the year)," adding that "the United States does not have a magic wand to restore security in Iraq . "

Allawi said in a televised interview, conducted after surgery in London, pursued by / Presse Iraq /, "The Sunni component has confidence in the political process and the elections after ignoring the results of previous elections"

Iyad Allawi drew harsh criticism for "Iran as the country most interference in Iraqi affairs, while Americans simplifies things Ptsourém to what is happening in Iraq just a sectarian conflict."

Allawi rejected remarks former commander of U.S. forces in Iraq, Gen. John Allen, and through which said that "the continued presence of U.S. forces in Iraq was able to stop the sectarian violence."

Allawi said that "it probably would have been part of the solution, but the real solution is to build an inclusive political process does not exclude anyone, this is the only way to move forward in bringing stability to Iraq."

He said Allawi "Unfortunately, we do not have currently in the process of this kind, we have not only sectarian clashes and confrontation with the equipment the army and the security and justice the former, which groups suffer from marginalization in Iraq, which is formed from a combination of the components of the Iraqi people, all, and therefore the problem is deeper than just a conflict between the (Sunni and Shia), this fact just a small part of the problem. "

On the results of the visit of Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, to Washington, and the possibility of helping the United States to restore security, Allawi said, "I do not think that America has a magic wand to improve the security situation in Iraq between overnight, I do not know what was discussed by al-Maliki in the United States but I know definitely that the basic components that will allow to ensure security does not exist. "

And Amplified Allawi, saying "these components are in the presence of a peaceful political process and institutions actively manages its responsibilities, as well as the need to improve the economic situation and provide jobs for the citizens as it is still a third of the population below the poverty line despite the presence of oil wealth."

Continued the existing Iraqi President talk "Besides all these problems we have other difficulties is the interventions Iran, especially as it has become the force most prominent in Iraq after the dismantling of all the butts of the American occupation, which is now broadcast chaos in Iraq and supporting the militias and sectarianism in Iraq."

And his candidacy for the upcoming elections, Allawi said, "I have fought for 30 years to our home in order to get rid of the tyranny, and we will continue to play a political role, and of course I'm going to elections, but there are difficulties, the last time I won in the elections, two seats and was entitled to me under the Constitution to form a government or get a chance to form a government within a maximum period of 45 days, but we are even deprived of this opportunity, and thus al-Maliki continued in office with the support of Iran and the acceptance of the United States, and this brought us to where we are, unfortunately. "

He concluded by Prime Minister former saying, "I have been Iraqis, unfortunately, to treason at the level of the election, I felt that they went to the polls and elected from want, but the results nonetheless did not live up to the level of their choice, but leave it to Iran in order to determine the winners." Ended (1)

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 5

Saw him in line at the bank....Tony told him to go to Reno, stop at WF, sign his 19 page non-disclosure form and he would get a wheelbarrow loaded with bags of bitcoins. Good for pop and hotdogs at 7-11 stores nationwide. Welcome to America.

had dinner with him yesterday, all is well.

I know you MEANT to say....all-awi is well.  :lol:

But.. wasn't Allawi in London in June for this operation?

Asharq Al-Awsat has on it's front page today an interview done on the 18th June 2013 with Allawi by Ma-ad Fayad, which covers most of this subject matter which was indeed done in London.

Plagiarism or some mix up with dates.

I have fired off an Email to the iraqpressagency.com (handy this is the only bit of English on the page) to request confirmation of the date of this interview that yota posted.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...