Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mnt Goat: I've Been Told It Will Occur Between Thurs AM + Friday Night !

DinarThug

Then I'm happy for you.

***///

He was pulling our leg and being a smarty-pants, UMBE ! :lol:   Facetious FLY !

We can be happy he's still in one piece and hope and pray he stays that way until he actually DOES get on that transport for home !

Until then - he remains in our prayers ---

and we sleep with one eye open now so he can't fool us again !  :eek: ...... :P ... gotta love that FLY !

• Upvote 1

Germany my azz...she is in Patterson N.J. sniffing the fumes from the smoke stacks. The closest she has been to Germany was in watching Julie Andrews in "The Sound of Music".

***///

...and yet, even though we've called her out for the fraud she is, she still keeps at it ! <_<

That's some big, brass balls right there.

Probably not even a woman, probably a man, or a maybe she looka lika a man ! :lol:

What kind of sick, twisted, demented mind keeps such a ruse going ?  Clinical case.  :eek:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hey Ben,

Do you know her email?  I wanted to run a trace on it to verify where 'her' location is.  I'm thinking about starting a project in February to bring civil suits against the gurus, individually, and recaps.  I'm hoping criminial proceedings would be soon to follow.

Germany my azz...she is in Patterson N.J. sniffing the fumes from the smoke stacks. The closest she has been to Germany was in watching Julie Andrews in "The Sound of Music".

• Upvote 2

we have a better chance of my wife putting out(with me this time) than we do of an rv...........

LOL - Ditto!   :tiphat:

FOR YOU NEWBIES I HAVE DECODED THIS MESSAGE FOR YOU .

jordan1 common sense translation for dinar newbies

R

"CBI is Ready" by Mnt. Goat on TNT Forum Wed. Night - 11/06/2013

Posted by GeorgeH (CBI IS READY FOR ANOTHER CURRENCY AUCTION TO SELL THE WORTHLESS T.P. WE CHERISH)

Hello all- just got an update from mnt goat and I'd thought I'd pass it along to the dinarian community here on TNT.  I am so excited I can barely write this post. 

GeorgeH

( HELLO ALL FROM ONE OF OUR MANY LIARS ON TNT I THOUGHT I WOULD PASS THIS ON TO YOU SUCKERS.  I AM ALMOST PEEING MYSELF KNOWING YOU IDIOTS MIGHT BELIVE ME.

Mountain Goat: Hi Everyone,

Guten Tag Dinarians. I will make this update brief.  (HELLO MY MINIONS I WILL STATE SOME LIES AND LEAVE BEFORE YOU CROSS EXAMINE AND FIND ANY HOLES IN MY LIES)

Today all sources in Iraq have nothing but very good news. (TODAY MY NEIGHBOR AHMAD SAID HI TO ME)

The CBI is planning to bring up their new site and post new rate for final activation of their currency international. (THE CBI I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THEY DO BUT IF I SAY SOMETHING INTRICATE LIKE THIS YOU THINK I AM SMART)

I have been told this will occur between sometime early Thursday morning and late Friday night.

(LET ME TELL YOU THE RV WILL OCCUR BETWEEN NOW AND FRIDAY NIGHT JUST BARELY GIVING YOU ENOUGH TIME TO MAKE THIS WEEKS DINAR ORDER SO YOU ARE STUCK WITH IT COME MONDAY AND NOTHING HAS HAPPENED)
I have converted to eastern standard times already for USA folks. As you know I have said this many times in past that this is the final step to RV process of their currency.(I HAVE CONVERTED THE TIME FOR YOU BECAUSE IF YOU ARE FOOLISH ENOUGH TO BELIEVE MY BULLSHIITE THEN YOU MUST BE TO STUPID TO KNOW ABOUT THE TIME ZONES IN THE USA.. AS I HVAE LIED TO YOU SEVERAL TIMES BEFORE ABOUT THE FICTICIOUS SUPER SECRET CBI WEBSITE IN THE PAST THAT HOLDS ALL THE PROMISE FOR THE RV..

The final steps and process is now in play and if all goes well we might be at the banks within 48 - 96 hours from the time of this post.

(THE FINAL STEPS TO A PROCESS THAT KNOW ONE HAS A FRIGGING CLUE ABOUT . IF IT ALL GOES WELL***WE WILL DREAM UP SOME NEW CIA CONSPIRACY TO COVER UP THE FACT THAT OF COURSE IT WILL NOT GO WELL****  WE MIGHT (DISCLAIMER) hahahahahahah  BE AT THE BANKS OF COURSE ALWAYS WITHIN 48-96 HOURS FROM NOW ,.  JUST ENOUGH TIME FOR YOU TO SECURE YOUR DINAR ORDER AND MAKE SURE YOU ARE STUCK WITH IT BEFORE WE TELL YOU THE NEW CONSPIRACY THAT STOPPED THE GREATEST WEALTH TRANSFER IN HISTORY THAT ALL THE SUPER SECRET AGENCIES AND RICH PEOPLE WILL STOP AT NOTHING TO MAKE SURE IT DOES NOT HAPPEN...

As you know I cannot guarentee what I am hearing is 100% accurate but these sources have been spot on each and every time so far.

(AS YOU KNOW I AM FULL OF CRAP AND EVERYTHING I AM HEARING IS MADE UP B.S. 100% BUT I WILL TELL YOU IT HAS BEEN SPOT ON BULLSHIITE EVERY TIME SO FAR!!

Everyone in the CBI and the Finance ministry in Iraq seem very, very optimistic and I myself have never been more excited.

(THERE HAVE BEEN NO BOMBINGS OR KILLINGS AT THE CBI OR THE FINANCE MINISTRY THAT I COULD FIND IN THE NEWS SO I AM OPTIMISTIC AND EXCITED THAT YOU SUCKERS MAY BUY ALL THIS CRAP HOOK LINE AND SINKER.

Could this really finally be over?

(I DO NOT BELIEVE MY OWN SHIITE OR I WOULD NOT EVEN ASK THE QUESTION)

As I have said many times in past letters and posts no one knows the date or rate so let us all pray that my intel sources are now correct and we can finally have our blessing and rest after this long stressfull journey.

(AS I HAVE LIED SO MANY TIMES IN THE PAST LET ME ADMIT I TRULY KNOW NOTHING AND SAY NO ONE KNOWS THE DATE OR RATE OR EVEN IF THIS WILL EVER HAPPEN BUT LET ME ASSURE YOU THAT THE VOICES IN MY HEAD ARE NEVER CORRECT BUT I NEED THIS DISCLAIMER TO STAY OUT OF JAIL!!!

Peace and Luv to ya,

(PLEASE MAKE YOUR DINAR ORDER SOON BEFORE IT IS TO LATE.

mnt goat

(scumbag guru)

Perfect interpretation - you must have spent the night at a Holiday Inn Express! - LOL   :bravo:

• Upvote 3

If I had sources like these guys, I would "Stand with my back against the wall" all of the time.

The are always saying that their sources are telling them within the next 48 to 72 hours.

Tony TNT, Mountain Goat, and lets not forget OKIE.

BS.  not going to happen.

put them up against the Wall

• Upvote 2

CNN. Broadcasting While GeorgeH Is Trembling With Excitement About Mountin' Goat !

11/06/2013

Hello all- just got an update from mnt goat and I'd thought I'd pass it along to the dinarian community here on TNT.  I am so excited I can barely write this post.

GeorgeH

Mountain Goat: Hi Everyone,

Guten Tag Dinarians. I will make this update brief.

Today all sources in Iraq have nothing but very good news.

The CBI is planning to bring up their new site and post new rate for final activation of their currency international.

I have been told this will occur between sometime early Thursday morning and late Friday night.

I have converted to eastern standard times already for USA folks. As you know I have said this many times in past that this is the final step to RV process of their currency.

The final steps and process is now in play and if all goes well we might be at the banks within 48 - 96 hours from the time of this post.

As you know I cannot guarentee what I am hearing is 100% accurate but these sources have been spot on each and every time so far.

Everyone in the CBI and the Finance ministry in Iraq seem very, very optimistic and I myself have never been more excited.

Could this really finally be over?

As I have said many times in past letters and posts no one knows the date or rate so let us all pray that my intel sources are now correct and we can finally have our blessing and rest after this long stressfull journey.

Peace and Luv to ya,

mnt goat

Dinar Thug

You are the best

You found a guru named mountain goat

HAHAHA

• Upvote 2

Taken from another Forum a few days ago.

I have been in this investment long enough to see gurus come and go such as Freeway Bill, Bella Grits, Jonny, etc... The reason I am writing this is to help OUR ***** members. I am tired of lies and misrepresentations, these are daily lies and weekly RV and for what? Bigger egos? I don't have an answer for you, I know some will enjoy this post and others will hate me worse for it. I really don't care, I'm tired of these gurus.

This morning I was bored so I checked our latest guru in dinar worlds IP address, this guru was a member here for a long time and I will be happy to include some historical posts made here in good old *** This guru does NOT live in Germany, I have tracked their static *** IP addresses, this person lives and works in the Boston and Connecticut area, there are over 2 dozen IP addresses I tracked. I could go into more detail but this is not necessary. So now I will provide you some posts from this liar, they will start in chronological order with NO editing. It's amazing how this guru didn't have any sources last year and then OMG he/she had a butt load this year.

We demanded the same, but in his/her latest post you cannot question him/her:

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/158532-update-from-mntgoat-at-tnt-forum-early-tuesday-evening-08202013/page-2#ixzz2cjRh57cJ

Hey Ben,

Do you know her email? I wanted to run a trace on it to verify where 'her' location is. I'm thinking about starting a project in February to bring civil suits against the gurus, individually, and recaps. I'm hoping criminial proceedings would be soon to follow.

Awesome ! I Hope U Do It BeringSea ! ;)

I Searched The DV Database And Found The Quote Above - Hopefully It Helps !

B)B)B)

Paterson,NJ.... Hometown of Poet Allen Ginsberg (RIP). He was Friends with  and part of the Beat Generation  wild bunch.. Kerouac, Corso,Cassady, Burroughs, Ferlinghetti etc.

"Howl" was his most famous poem.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allen_Ginsberg

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

ReinMan, LIKE your avatar - reining, working cowhorse, cutting, ranch horse pleasure? I'm a WP, trail, SMS myself.

I like trails the most and the fact that horses behave like dogs, that's the way you understand them better.

Treat them like smart dogs.