Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Possum will pre-announce the RV per voices.....

possum

Last night Possum was told by voices that due to unfaltering faith I will be rewarded with the honor of having the knowledge of the RV before it happens. Possum has been tested and approved for such honor. Believers, we are on the door step of the great event, keep the faith for it is at hand!

• Downvote 1

Last night Possum was told by voices that due to unfaltering faith I will be rewarded with the honor of having the knowledge of the RV before it happens. Possum has been tested and approved for such honor. Believers, we are on the door step of the great event, keep the faith for it is at hand!

I'll send you an ancient Japanese Sake(hot wine) after RV'ed, that is. You'll love it and It'll take you out of this world.

ahhh, possum, early again this week....what is happening?...as the song goes, "I feel the earth move"....does this mean I can start looking for you earlier in the week from here on out....catchya later...

From everything I've read from Possum, he really doesn't say much constructive, he hurts folks with his gibberish, and he thinks, somehow, that he is funny!

Sorry Possum, but you hurt folks with your stuff.... If you don't know anything, go get coffee..............

The only people Possum hurts with his stuff are people who wear helmets and ride the short bus.... seriously... lighten up

Hey K98 you lighten up...your dumba$$ remark about folks with special needs makes you as much as an a$$hole as Possum... not everyone appreciates your drunken rodent's crap...how about being a fair moderator and stay neutral for once!

Edited by rka73198
grammar

Hey K98 you lighten up...your dumba$$ remark about folks with special needs makes you as much as an a$$hole as Possum... not everyone appreciates your drunken rodent's crap...how about being a fair moderator and stay neutral for once!

Sorry man I'm not a worshipper of all things politically correct. Possum is a lot of fun to follow... and anyone who takes him seriously is a RETARD. jmho

If I hurt your widdle feewings get over it.... or cry to Obama

Oh and speaking of politically incorrect... my neighbor has a kid with Asperger syndrome. First time I heard of that disease I asked if the Assburger came with fries and a pie..... ;)

Edited by k98nights