Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FEMA Camps: City to Exile the Homeless; It’s not a Conspiracy Theory Anymore

20% of roughly 317 million people is about 63 million folks +/- times even $100 bucks in tax penalties per person, equals right around 6.3 billion smackers........nice little start towards deficit reduction.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

Ain't gonna pay the penalties either.

• Upvote 1

Make no mistake...

The states, and the Feds, are not worried that much about foreign terrorists. Those FEMA camps MIGHT be for a city being evacuated due to an attack, but it is MUCH more likely these camps are for Americans who are labeled "homegrown" terrorists - that is, threats to the State. 

They are worried about the American people getting wise to their games and rising up. They are not worried about Muslims. How many terrorists would they get anyway? And each terror attack just gives them more excuses to build up the police state (with our money) and extend the American empire abroad to take even more resources.

Meanwhile, the homeless are collateral damage. While we wait for the long emergency to start.

New hear this....."For your own protection...."

look at your view. its like anything that ever happens is by design. if we get nuked, it wasplanned. if anything happens it was preplanned. and now you think its time to fight because of it. thats is craziness. that is very extreme, and maybe those camps are for the ones who would go off the deep end.

i see a fema truck, i say thank god. emergency supplies, food, water , and assistance.

crazy person sees a fema truck, and thinks its their enemy. and those people are threats to people hurt in an emergency, and all the americans helping in an emergency.

What always amazes me in these reports is that this is called a "camp" with razor wire - razor wire - go figure - you can't tell me this is a run of the mill holding place for FEMA CAT(astrophe) related issues. I didn't see the FEMA trailers that were put up after Katrina surrounded with razor wire.

What always amazes me in these reports is that this is called a "camp" with razor wire - razor wire - go figure - you can't tell me this is a run of the mill holding place for FEMA CAT(astrophe) related issues. I didn't see the FEMA trailers that were put up after Katrina surrounded with razor wire.

id say the were built for emergency purposes. we have real threats, who hate the american govenment and the american people. our enemies hate us all. and maybe there are strong possibilties there could be a disaster.

maybe they know a meteor will hit the mainland, ant there preparing for emergency response.

people in katrina- upset at federal response, people hit by sandy- upset at the same.

fema steps up effort on more fronts, and somehow their now out to get us. just crazy

• Upvote 1

My nephew is a marine Sandstorm, he "served" in New Orleans during the aftermath of Katrina - he was shot at there almost more times than in the other countries he's served (Iraq, Afghanistan, Qatar). I know he will not be one to shoot U.S. citizenry.

Why is it that emergency purposes constitutes the need for prison like conditions? One would think if these are camps for friendly folks to have a place to lay their heads after a catastrophe, there would be no need for nazi-like conditions. What's next, cattle cars to move us there and buildings for mass showers?

id say the were built for emergency purposes. we have real threats, who hate the american govenment and the american people. our enemies hate us all. and maybe there are strong possibilties there could be a disaster.

maybe they know a meteor will hit the mainland, ant there preparing for emergency response.

people in katrina- upset at federal response, people hit by sandy- upset at the same.

fema steps up effort on more fronts, and somehow their now out to get us. just crazy

You know sand sometimes I think your accidently right.  :)

This is also what I have thought. 

There are 2 kinds of people in a catastrophe.

Those that use there heads and help themselves

and those that scream for help and if help doesn't come quick enough then things start getting ugly.

rape. looting , Killing ect ect  . People degenerate fast  in a crisis. Yes these will need to be lock up for the safety of those

who had the smarts to move away from the problem area .

Even if it means living off the land till things settle.

There are so many now and in the big inner cities it would be complete chaos.

Just the idea of having to depend on the GOVT to save me.

sickin`s me. 

I just don't think they have built these for the general public .

I really dont.

What worries me more is what do they know that we dont.

Whats coming ?

Something sure as hell is. 

• Upvote 1

How many of us are one treatment away from bankruptcy for having cancer or a blood disease, etc. We all are aware of someone who is in this situation, or may be in the future. What if your daughter had a child with a serious disease. Could mom pay for the treatments? If so, for how long. My point is, we could be in this situation, any time. But then again, we are all covered under o'bummer health care. WOOPS, you can't afford the premiums? Now what????? They'll get their money first. Before any treatments will be completed.

I know of a man that has throat cancer. His first round of chemo was $4500.00. Before his second and subsequent treatments, the hospital wanted the money in advance,$4000.00 each. Now he has been through weeks of chemo. I haven't seen him lately, I pray he is getting the care he needs. I pray for him and I ask you do also. He has spoken of suicide, and if I were in his shoes, it would be his point of view. 

I've have chronic back pain, They equipped me with an implanted pain pump that goes to my spinal cord. It helps but isn't the cure. There isn't one! So, for the rest of my life, I will be in pain 24/7 365. There isn't a day that goes by, I don't think of taking a handful of pills, and just go to sleep, forever. I cannot imagine being homeless, or not being able to care for myself. Let's all pray for the homeless and the downtrodden. After all, any one of us might be in the same place they are. Count your blessings daily.

God Bless You Butifldrm and Softwalker!

God Bless That preacher as well its a good test for any church to see just how

many of its members follow what God tells them to do.

Not only do I smell to high heaven and dress in rags when I get to that preachers home that isnt

doing right I take pictures of their fancy vehicles and homes and make hundreds of copy's to put under the

windshield wipers of that churches members to show them just whats being done with their monies

needless to say I can empty that church of its members so that preacher wont collect as much

or they just wont come back there anymore! Sometimes I wait just outside the doors to personally

hand them those pictures I am also dressed up in my military uniform sometimes so no deacon

will lay his hands on me to remove me as some have done in the past.I am but ugly with a snap on face

and I have had the cops called on me hundreds of times by the pastors themselves.

Preachers Beware I'll get you and thats a promise if you are not doing right with

congregation monies! Big fancy churches sheesh I'll bust you in a heartbeat!

You should see some of the video's I have of preachers crawfishing in front of church members.

I even have some of them at fancy country clubs driving top of the line BMW's in armani suits.

wearing high dollar jewlry.I go after these so called reverands the most The word

Reverand means "God Like" not one person in this whole world should ever call themselves

this only God and Jesus should adorn this label because they are.

If I was a whole being again where I could walk and had both arms I would smash your

faces in and stomp you into the ground.I know its gods job to punish these type of folks

but I just cant stand seeing the poor and homeless suffer because of misappropreation of

church funds.Your type is no better than satan himself.

You hear me preachers I am watching you!

PG coming to a church near you!!!

God Bless America

and God Bless R2D2 nice post.its the truth too!

I hope you can pay Jessie, Al and Jeremiah a good ol' visit. Pretty please with extra thank you on top. 

• Upvote 1

look at your view. its like anything that ever happens is by design. if we get nuked, it wasplanned. if anything happens it was preplanned. and now you think its time to fight because of it. thats is craziness. that is very extreme, and maybe those camps are for the ones who would go off the deep end.

i see a fema truck, i say thank god. emergency supplies, food, water , and assistance.

crazy person sees a fema truck, and thinks its their enemy. and those people are threats to people hurt in an emergency, and all the americans helping in an emergency.

Sad Sad. I bet he has no means of self defence either.  Sad