Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Shabibilicious,  I loved the group hug, that was perfect.  Like someone else said, I needed that today!!!  Thanks again!!!!

Oh, and by the way, I am still VIP although it doesn't say I am under my name.  It allowed me to renew for another 3 months on Oct. 31st.  I was surprised, but very very glad!!!!  I just never have enough extra at one time to buy  the lifetime, so this made me extremely happy!!!!!

• Upvote 3

You can site around and wait for an event to happen. That's not how I live. I'm in control of my future without expectations of any windfall from investments that quite possibly will never come to fruition.

My best advice is to work your ass off in your trade!

When I bought in I figured it would be about a 8 - 10 year investment.  Next year it will be ten years. (sigh).  Of course I want to hit the BIG money, now I will settle for enough to last me for the rest of my time without going on Obummer Care

They say money doesn't buy happiness, but dang I would like to try it sometime! :)

True, money doesn't buy happiness but I'd rather cry in a mansion.

• Upvote 2