Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My Daydreaming Days Are Over

I bought 3 million dinars--4 years ago :

as a newbie I thought the RV would hit before the Fed-Ex even arrived  -----LOL

I used to daydream about being rich overnight on a small investment---a huge yacht to live on--quit work

now it seems that Iraq will never do anything---keep using our USD

• Upvote 8

Join the club, 90% of what I bought 3 years ago was sold at a discount, the rest will probably be gone in a month. I think the value of the dinar will just gradually increase over the years. The people that don't need the cash will be the only ones to stay in it. jmo.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Oh noes, we're all screwed (JK). Biggest oil discovery ever, and it's right here in America.

Now we don't need those silly camel jockys in the M.E. to RV, we'll just use the currency to trade with China for oil.

The Green River Formation: World's Largest Oil Shale Deposits

Excerpt:

"A stretch of largely vacant federal lands in Utah, Wyoming, and Colorado may hold more recoverable oil than all the rest of the world put together.

The Rand Corporation, a nonprofit research organization, estimates that 30 to 60 percent of the oil shale in the Green River Formation can be recovered. At the midpoint of this estimate, almost half of the 3 trillion barrels of oil would be recoverable. This is an amount about equal to the entire world's proven oil reserves.

The thing is that "they" have known about this formation for some time now.

You see, there's always a (made up) reason for "someone" to panic, but the RV ain't one of them.

When the "Big Money" decides that it's time to RV, that's when it will happen...

• Upvote 2

We all had dreams of making big money off this investment.  For most of us, that was many years ago.  Now it is mostly a joke.  When we bought into this we were told it was a scam and our friends laughed, we stood proud and believed.  Now we still stand...... Each week we watch and hope that Adam gives us great news, usually it is the same each week...... so and so are talking..... Everything is moving.....  Samething different year.   I think many still come here to visit with friends, there are a lot of good people here, but as far as the Dinar actually becoming something, (besides funny money the grandkids can play with), deep down I think the dreams are what they are.... DREAMS.  There is nothing wrong with Dreaming, but sometimes you have to come back to the real world! 

• Upvote 7

We all had dreams of making big money off this investment.  For most of us, that was many years ago.  Now it is mostly a joke.  When we bought into this we were told it was a scam and our friends laughed, we stood proud and believed.  Now we still stand...... Each week we watch and hope that Adam gives us great news, usually it is the same each week...... so and so are talking..... Everything is moving.....  Samething different year.   I think many still come here to visit with friends, there are a lot of good people here, but as far as the Dinar actually becoming something, (besides funny money the grandkids can play with), deep down I think the dreams are what they are.... DREAMS.  There is nothing wrong with Dreaming, but sometimes you have to come back to the real world! 

Could not have said it any better Redwizzard - It's so disappointing that every year we go-around and around to find out that it's the same old stuff day in and out.  I will stay the course but I beginning to think that this will just stay as a Dream and/or Fanstacy...

• Upvote 3

I know, I also invested into PLATNIUM VIP, OGIT, OSI/IBC I went ahead and paid the full price so it would be done, now every year I have to pay a hugh renewal fee, which is due now (third year to pay). I am wondering if I just need to go ahead and cut my losses!

• Upvote 3

I bought 3 million dinars--4 years ago :

as a newbie I thought the RV would hit before the Fed-Ex even arrived  -----LOL

I used to daydream about being rich overnight on a small investment---a huge yacht to live on--quit work

now it seems that Iraq will never do anything---keep using our USD

do not give up. Our Blessings are coming, but you have to keep positive.  Keeping the faith makes you feel better anyway..Go RV :peace:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I agree... Doesn't buy happiness but just try and live without it and then see.......

True, I guess you can be happy without money..nah, no you can't, not gonna be possible living in a developed country.  How about comfortable and less stress?  Maybe we could wish for that and save the daydreams for being rich?  Working for the man and paying taxes to the PTB is destroying my fantasy life!

• Upvote 3

Join the club, 90% of what I bought 3 years ago was sold at a discount, the rest will probably be gone in a month. I think the value of the dinar will just gradually increase over the years. The people that don't need the cash will be the only ones to stay in it. jmo.

I think anyone who thoguht otherwise was dreaming. Know of any other investments that have produced a million dollar return off $1,000? If its too good to be true it probably is

• Upvote 2

***///

....Live in Hope, One2One,

Lest ya die in despair.... ;)

Read and heed the sage advice of these patient posters here.... :tiphat:

I have been a patient poster here for a long time--and do heed sage advice---but this so-called RV thing is dragging on year after year

• Upvote 3

Disappointments, discouragements, set backs... Sounds like real life to me...but these can either define us, or defeat us...it's our choice, and yeah...it takes a lot of faith!!! Hey...some days you may want to throw in the towel...and that's o.k., just pick it up again in the morning and keep on truckin'!!! ;o)

There is way too much pride in Iraq to keep leaning on the USD forever IMO... When they finally get things worked out this ol' RV will happen, just go check out the sunset and watch some stars, and breath...it'll all work out!!!

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 2

If your only happiness revolves around money.

Even if you have it you will never be happy. 

Stick it in a dresser drawer and forget about it and live your life.

They say money doesn't buy happiness, but dang I would like to try it sometime! :)

Never Ask A Dog About His HapPiness ! :o

:D        :D       :D

• Upvote 2

That's why I buy a lottery ticket every now and then, for those BIG dreams. 

This deenar is just a soap opera....

I come here for one of the best forms of entertainment you can find........ Who needs cable or dish when you have a daily dose of such variety?!?!  And that's not to mention one of the greatest alternative news sites around!!!

So I just have it all in perspective and focus on the needful things in my life!!  :mellow:

• Upvote 2

I have been a patient poster here for a long time--and do heed sage advice---but this so-called RV thing is dragging on year after year

***///

Yup.  Sad, but true.  Whatta ya gonna do, 'cept wait some more. :confused2:

'Tis what it 'tis, ONE2...... and we cain't control it....  But we CAN control how we react whilst we wait...

for some it's takin' it in quiet stride, some with humour, some with the occasional rant, some with adamant denial .

When one of us loses it, or all the wind drains from our hopeful sails, the rest of us are here to pick up the pieces and

duct-tape ya back together,  strap you back into the Dinar RollerCoaster Ride and wave as you go by ---- AGAIN. :wave:  :P

• Upvote 5