Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank26 Tidbit - Tuesday AM - 11/05/2013

ronscarpa

Frank26 Tidbit from KTFA Forum Tuesday AM - 11/05/2013  

agold:  Frank,Given Maliki will use the revalue in his re election bid, O is planning to do the same for the 2014 elections and help his damaged legacy! 

You wrote "INSIDE OF SOFA THERE ARE MANY STRUCTURES FOR THE USA TO LAUNCH IRAQ INTO AN INTERNATIONAL ORBIT AROUND THE EARTH.

"IMO, This means O can claim he did this.(in past he has taken credit for things done by others) and now he has a document with his and Maliki's signature with "structures..to launch Iraq". 

Note this is very good news, presuming he has anything to say about it, since he can claim direct involvement, he will now encourage the revalue.

Frank26: BRAVO!!!  Many can NOT see past their pressing needs ................ M has just been given a GIANT responsibility to deliver a message. 

TEAMS: O made M wait in a musty motel for four days then sent him packing without the opportunity to say .........I'm going to Disneyland!!! Now ............. We wait for M.   So does the CBI.

KTFA,   Frank

• Upvote 3

I too believe the Dinar will rise.........but it won't be in a friggin space ship.  Mars, much like Wells Fargo.......does not yet except Dinars.    :huh: 

GO RV, then BV

I hid my dinars in the sofa

....along with your catnip and collection of mouse tails?   :shrug: 

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 2

an Added KTFA Tidbit - 11/05/2013

ewtohan: I know every body keeps talking about a 3 day holiday that Sabibi wanted ,, and nobody brakes stones about that ... thats funny .... but i said Sabibi wanted a seated government and I get my stones broken about that 2 months ago .. i also asked Frank's opinion on that and still didnt get it from him - maybe he knows thats what has to happen ... in my opinion

Frank26: Last night on CC I said the USA had to STOP lying for the GOI .............. The GOI has ALWAYS been seated ! No missing ministers !! USA protected M way too long IMO. But .......... No longer. Saddam deja vu.

Interesting that what S wanted happened ............ And he is NOT the CBI Governor..... They say.

KTFA,Frank