Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TNT TONY now up to $36.....Oh Brother !!

King Bean

A little taste of Tony to go with your morning coffee and toast. I only bring this over for "humor" value...so don't get your panties in a twist. He's clearly off the reservation.

11-4-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony There's nothing that has to be done - not the rates, not the banks, etc. It's all political at the last minute. I didn't read the article about the election laws, but it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter to us either way. The rates...$36.86 (IQN), over $6 (VNN), $1.08 and .22 (ZIM). IQD actually went from $32 to $36 which was the ceiling the rate...I don't know if it comes out at $36 what the new ceiling is. Rates have gone up due to penalties for delays, etc. If I was you I'd still be happy and making my plans...it could be tonight, tomorrow or the night after.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

A little taste of Tony to go with your morning coffee and toast. I only bring this over for "humor" value...so don't get your panties in a twist. He's clearly off the reservation.

11-4-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony There's nothing that has to be done - not the rates, not the banks, etc. It's all political at the last minute. I didn't read the article about the election laws, but it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter to us either way. The rates...$36.86 (IQN), over $6 (VNN), $1.08 and .22 (ZIM). IQD actually went from $32 to $36 which was the ceiling the rate...I don't know if it comes out at $36 what the new ceiling is. Rates have gone up due to penalties for delays, etc. If I was you I'd still be happy and making my plans...it could be tonight, tomorrow or the night after.

Thank you Sir. My humbe opinion, TNT Tony Dude is just not funny any more. Sorry You effort is appreciated your content. Just not humours at my house. Thanks again for your effort.

• Upvote 1

AWSOME!!!!  So, TONY, TONY, TONY have I got a deal for you... and I just know you can't turn it down because it is just TOOOOO good. Since the IQD is going to come out at a WHOPPING $36 I will give you the deal of a life time... one millllllllllion IQD @ the low, low price of just $5 per IQD. You can only get them from me because NO ONE else is selling because they all know it's about to POP at $36 just as you said it will. That is an astounding bargain! You better hurry because you may only have until tonight, tomorrow, the night after, next week, next year, or THE END OF NEVER!

Why is this guy still around? SERIOUSLY!

Tony in panties.......Gross!!!   :drool: 

i-just-threw-up-in-my-mouth.gif?w=500

GO RV, then BV

LOL... You are so cracking me up right now. :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Edited by Djorgie

What is scarey I had a customer at the bank come in and tell me they were going to be bringing in millions and RV was hitting today. They told me they got the intel from TNT on the Internet. People actually believe this stuff. Very scarey. And they were already buying stuff before the money came in.