Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The "living" Dinar RV rumor?????

Kuroth

Hi All.. Completely new to the Dinar... Having read several forums the last week or so I had a question..

Has the "Dinar is going to RV next month" been going on for like the last 7 years??? I kind of get that impression... I have been going back and trying to read some older posts..

Also no offense but some of you seem to have gone a little coo-key over all this stuff..

So just wondering what I am getting myself into and If I will be saying 5 years from now, "It will happen next month"

I cant speak for the last 7 years, I have held my dinar for 5 years and only recently started following Dinarvets myself because of all the activity going on in Iraq....its seems only logical that as the country rebuilds and each of their milestones are met, that a RV will happen, I cant say when, but it is a bit tiresome to come to the site and there is no new promising information. I dont look at the "Rumors" section as much anymore. I get tired of some certain others just being downright mean to others, when its just not necessary. Life is to short to have to listen to crap like that. BUT, welcome to DinarVets.com, there is some useful info in the other sections. :))

Well yeah, its a regular community rumor sharing psycho kinda thang! You see; i got a friend, whose daughter works at the laundry of this chinese couple that owns a cat, that got ran over by this drunk driver name Barry saunders, which his son is in Iraqs Navy! while sailing in the Indian Ocean he received a dear Johnson letter from one of the bank tellers in bagidad, and it said that the RV, that her new boy friend just bought was coming to get her soon! "smile"

Well it kinda goes something like that. I guess you see were im going. ha, ha, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... Welcome to dinarVets!

Hi All.. Completely new to the Dinar... Having read several forums the last week or so I had a question..

Has the "Dinar is going to RV next month" been going on for like the last 7 years??? I kind of get that impression... I have been going back and trying to read some older posts..

Also no offense but some of you seem to have gone a little coo-key over all this stuff..

So just wondering what I am getting myself into and If I will be saying 5 years from now, "It will happen next month"

Yes it has been going on 7 years and yes it could go on for anouther 5 yrs. We do not believe that it will, but then some of us said that 4 yrs ago too :) Yes we are all a little kooky here at times so welcome to Dinar Vets ! Hope you enjoy the ride.

Yes it has been going on 7 years and yes it could go on for anouther 5 yrs. We do not believe that it will, but then some of us said that 4 yrs ago too :) Yes we are all a little kooky here at times so welcome to Dinar Vets ! Hope you enjoy the ride.

there crazy and there Kooky the Adams Family

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1606[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1607[/ATTACH]

No !!!!!!! Don't even think about selling those Dinars.

I started in on buying mine in early 2009 after doing much research. I knew that they have been around since the begining of the war. However most people have been going on the line of thinking that the IQD would RV like the Kuwaitti (spelling) Dinar. Well, it is true and not true and where most everyone got it wrong was on the following idea. While the war in Kuwait was relatively short, with very little damage, the same could not be swaid for Iraq as you should well know. Iraq took a lot of damage to its infastructure, the oil feilds, utillities and overall economy.

The dynamics in Iraq are very much different, which dosen't mean the IQD won't RV soon. In my opinion you wont see an RV untill sometime between June 2010 & December 2011, so do not get rid of those Dinars.

The profits to be reaped from an RV bring out the the worst in people. This is blood money people are lusting after and it comes with a price.We sit here waiting and complaining while we have kids who have died for a cause. They have been beheaded, burned and dragged through the streets, had their limbs blown off and suffered unspeakapble mental torture from that terrible war.

YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT MEAN ? Get over it. When you lust after blood money be willing to bleed a little your self.