Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

11-1-2013 Newshound Guru Doc

pricestar8

Friday, November 1, 2013

11-1-2013   Newshound Guru Doc   We will say this as kindly as we can.  There is absolutely no creditable substantiation of an imminent RV.  All creditable public and private information point to currency reform beginning in December, at the earliest, but more likely into early next year.  November 1 will come and go with no fanfare.  We report, you decide.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Friday, November 1, 2013

11-1-2013[/size]  [/size] [/size]Newshound Guru Doc[/size] [/size]  We will say this as kindly as we can.  [/size]

There is absolutely no creditable substantiation of an imminent RV.  All creditable public and private information point to currency reform beginning in December, at the earliest, but more likely into early next year.  November 1 will come and go with no fanfare. [/size] [/size]We report, you decide.[/size]

Friday, November 1, 2013

NO BIG DEAL!....Christmas shopping bills won't be due till the end of January!

11-1-2013[/size]  [/size] [/size]Newshound Guru Doc[/size] [/size]  We will say this as kindly as we can.  [/size]

There is absolutely no creditable substantiation of an imminent RV.  All creditable public and private information point to currency reform beginning in December, at the earliest, but more likely into early next year.  November 1 will come and go with no fanfare. [/size] [/size]We report, you decide.[/size]

December works for me. Or any time between now and December. Or any time after December. Or if it has all beena learning experience, I'll take that also. Personally, I don't see what good it does to rain all over anybodys' parade but if that'swhat you're into, God bless and be on your way.

• Upvote 2

December works for me. Or any time between now and December. Or any time after December. Or if it has all beena learning experience, I'll take that also. Personally, I don't see what good it does to rain all over anybodys' parade but if that'swhat you're into, God bless and be on your way.

I have been waiting for a very,very looooooong time. And their is always somebody like this. Not saying they may not be right, but their is no reason to through salt on the wound. I hope they are wrong, and we can through that salt right back at them. GO RV.

Edited by lost one
  • Upvote 2

it really  isn`t looking too good for  any part of 2014   at all  -------  with maliki getting his rocks  knocked off in the Washington area , and called back a day early,  isn`t politic fan fare at any rate,  there  must have been something that was gained by the big deal in wash,  of Iraq ,  but I am betting on nothing!   the only think I can relate too  is the fact  someone will   use  the  dinar --- as a stepping stone to the elections ,   and if that isn`t done  forget 2014 ,  going to pack all the  toilet paper in a vault  in bank of America  { where they would most likely not even suspect   <_<  ,,,,,    have been looking into  options of selling a few dinar , and the hoops you have to go through tells me ,   nothing going to happen soon,  but  will hold out for  a  great  magic  trick  in the 1 2014  area  and it would need to be a magic trick for sure { sorry so negative,  I am usually  up beat about this deal , but too much  seems to be coming apart in the political sides of Iraq }  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'll be the first to admit, I'm no expert but since Maliki wants Apache helicopters and other weapons, it would hopefully make sense that they will pay for them with a higher value Dinar than the current exchange rate. Perhaps showing my ignorance but we that would seem to make sense to me..

Does anybody actually think that Maliki (or Iraq, for that matter) is going to PAY for the F-16's he is getting from the United States? 

The "GREAT GIVE AWAY" (courtesy of the Taxpayers of the United States) will find that these aircraft are PAID for by cancelable ZERO-interest loans!

Come on, people. . .Iraq can't even afford SEWAGE plants for Bagdad. . .much LESS multiple MILLIONS for F-16 fighters! The secterian ethnic violence in Iraq has escalated to horrefic proportions!

If anyone were to watch BBC news (UNlike ABC with Dianne Sawyer), you would have seen MULTIPLE reports of the ever worstening violence throughout Iraq which is about to break into FULL-BLOWN Civil War!

Arab Spring in the rest of the Middle East from LAST YEAR is about to become Arab Winter in Iraq - RIGHT NOW!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Wow this should be the glass is half empty thread. I purchased my dinar 10 years ago. Knowing fully what I was doing and why. We took a dictator out of a Country that is on top of the one Energy Source this planet has become dependent on. They took Sadams .$s and gave us the opportunity to buy the new ones. Now I know it's the Middle East and things could go south. However the Bibe says Babilon will rise again.. And I believe the greedy bastar!! Running this show for their DOLLAR bet will make money one way or another ? Petro dollar or what ever. Bottom line I new it was a risky speculation when I got into it with the opportunity for a huge upside. I also think that with hard times hitting so many that people have put to much emotion behind this happening and that is why LOW LIFES like Tony can prey on the emotions of the hopeful. Just have and keep faith my brothers everything happens for a reason.