Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Most Outrageous Dinar Sale Ad I've Ever Seen LOL

rulesforrebels

Check out this Craigslist listing, old saddam notes and the seller "gurantees" they will be worth 100x the $8 they were worth at one time lol. This is the most outragous Dinar ad I've ever seen

Reply wwm85-4159591039@sale.craigslist.org [?]  flag [?] : miscategorized prohibited spam best of 

Posted: 2013-10-29, 5:00PM EDT

IRAQ, Saddam 10,000 dinar rare & collectable (Baltimore, DC, VA, PA, NY)

6241.png6242.png6241.png6241.png6242.png6242.png
marker-shadow.png

marker-icon.png

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
00m0m_grliI5h4no3_600x450.jpg
Hi, 

I have 250 of these notes in UN condition. These make great investment with high resell value. they were equal to $8.00 when they were in circulation but no that they are out of circulation they are worth much more and I can gurantee you that in 20 years they will be worth 100 times that. The notes that were in circulation in Iran in Shah time before revolution, they are selling for 100 to 500 times higher than their face value and these iraqi dinars will not be any different. I am selling these note for $12.00 a piece feel free to contact me with any questions. Get them while they last. 

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Posting ID: 4159591039

Posted: 2013-10-29, 5:00PM EDT

email to a friend

Avoid scams, deal locally! Do NOT wire funds (Western Union, Moneygram). 
Beware cashier checks, money orders, shipping, non-local buyers/sellers. More info

In 20 years 

what makes you think they wont be.

Its funny sometimes  what a collector will pay for a certain item.

Probably not 

but not out of the realm of possibility .

I have seen weirder things sell for more 

to me it came off as he was trying to pass these notes off as valid currency or current currency vs old saddam notes which have been outmoded and have no monetary value and no collectible value since they're a dime a dozen. 

• Upvote 1