Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank's Big Update - Tomorrow November 1st Will Launch A Rate Of 1:1 !

DinarThug

I equate Frank26 and his KTFA groupies with the current crop of TV Religious Evangelists. They seem to be very sincere in what they believe, and place God as their Source for what they have to say. Therefore, they have an automatic built-in out if it doesn't come to pass as claimed by saying God is in control, and its not their fault. That way they can never be wrong, and the faithful shall always forgive them and continue to believe in and support them.

AMen

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I think we need to start a poll. Who is more out of touch/scary/delusional (pick your fav words) ? Frank or the people who continue to follow him or read him and don't call him out.  :shrug: 

Pretty darn scary thought that there are that many "Frank Followers" out there. I had stopped reading his BS months ago, but decided to skip down memory lane and get a chuckle :D

• Upvote 1

I concur, Out with Frank and all his followers. Stick with Adam and be patient. It will happen some day. Only the strong will survive.

I agree.

I've been on these forums in some form since early 2011.And the amount of eager posters compared to then is minute.For a while there is REALLY seemed like the summer of 2011 was going to be our time.That must have been the golden age of pumping for the guru's.Now it seems most have done either one of two things.

1: Decided that the guru's/pumpers (and thus their postings on Dinar forums) are for a the most part a complete joke.They have given up hope on this being legit,and have sold their Dinar and moved on.

2: Also decided that the guru's/pumpers are a joke,but still stop in every once in a while for a good laugh at pumper poo poo.Difference in this second group is that they still think the RV is possible,and have chosen to tuck their Dinar safely away,and take the 'wait and see' approach.

I Fall into the 2nd category.I think it's still going to happen.

In fact I think a lot of these so called guru's and pumpers are probably also paid on the side as either pumpers/dumpers,to discourage long term investors and make the Dinar seem like a joke.

Makes sense that when/if the RV ever happens the elites in charge of this would like a smaller piece of the pie to be floating around,so there is more for them.And if discouragement is their goal,they have largely succeeded.

So to me the fact that these forums is far more dead then it was a few years ago is a GOOD sign.The fewer people still expecting  it to happen,the better payoff for the powers that be when it finally does hit.  

I may be fairly new to the Dinar investment, but math is math so, unless I unlearned, how does this make sense? - "THEY SUGGESTED A RATE OF $3.208 AND SAID TO ADD 10% TO THAT WHICH WOULD TAKE IT TO $3.86."  The last time I checked, 10% of $3.20 is .32 which, when added to $3.20, = $3.52 - where did $3.86 come from?  Oh, never mind, I must have momentarily lost my mind in the Twilight Zone - I was actually reading that garbage - LOL.    :shrug:  :confused2:     

• Upvote 2

Frank

I do admire one thing about you sir. No matter how goofy and ridiculous you sound and no matter how many times your wrong. You keep the bs flowing. For someone to have been way wrong so many many many times...... to keep posting as if you know what your talking about .....yet not haveing a clue......takes guts.

Ignorance is bliss

• Upvote 1

Frank

I do admire one thing about you sir. No matter how goofy and ridiculous you sound and no matter how many times your wrong. You keep the bs flowing. For someone to have been way wrong so many many many times...... to keep posting as if you know what your talking about .....yet not haveing a clue......takes guts.

Ignorance is bliss

Hi Hellifiknow,

That's exactly what I mean about Frank26. The guy certainly has guts, or maybe no functioning brain. I just can't seem to figure out which it is!

That said, I marvel at each new installment that he serves up while hiding behind the Bible and God. If it weren't for his consistency I would have given up on reading his stuff a long time ago, and for that I give him an Atta-Boy for the entertainment value alone.

Plus, I like hearing his latest due to the fact that he once was a member here at D-Vets (as are quite a few of the so-called Gurus), but got his little feelings hurt because Adam Montana put him in his place for violating the rules, so he took his "Ball and Bat" and instead started his own little site complete with the God-fearing groupies that followed him. The way I figure it, if he couldn't obey the rules that he agreed to before becoming a member here, then how can he obey God, whom he apparently doesn't seem to know very well? I think there is a passage in the Bible about obeying those in authority, but then again maybe I'm wrong.

The couple of times that I've tried (and failed) to listen to his conference calls, he sounded like a megalomaniac hell bent on becoming the next rock star evangelist, and is using the IQD as his launch pad. But, then again maybe I've got it all wrong, and he truly is the messenger of God sent to Dinarland to save us all from ourselves (and common sense) as he directs us to the promise land of milk and honey (somewhere in Hawaii). And, if that's so, I ask his forgiveness now before he has God send me straight to hell.

Billio0

• Upvote 2