Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Barzani requires the salaries of the Peshmerga and the oil and gas law and compensatory seats before the vote on the election law!!

Butifldrm

Barzani requires the salaries of the Peshmerga and the oil and gas law and compensatory seats before the vote on the election law!!

Date: Wednesday 30/10/2013 09:08 am

Source confirmed the meeting was attended by Osama Najafi and Massoud Barzani, the latter demanded to accelerate the adoption of the law of oil and gas and adjust the salaries of

the Peshmerga before giving the green light to the election law. 

The source said that Barzani also stipulated agreement on granting Kurds compensatory seats in the parliamentary elections. 

The source added that "Najafi under silent about Barzani's demands prohibitive as described meeting did not result in the result." 

It is noteworthy that Barzani wants to check on the interests of the Kurds in the next parliamentary session.

http://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.chakooch.com/news.php%3Faction%3Dview%26id%3D3857

Barzani !  MY HERO  Go for it !  Put the Pedal to the Medal while he's in Washington!

Edited by Butifldrm
  • Upvote 1

Hey, I never bump my own posts, but this could be our ticket.  Just sayin, if this is true.  Barzani knows his power.  I believe the election law needs a majority vote.  The Kurds have been asking for this for a long time and I believe Barzani is using his leverage to move Iraq forward.  Oil, is Key not only for the Kurds, but for all of the provinces.  Barzani see's the Central Government looking forward to filing an amendment with the Federal Courts to Remove the Provincial powers. It appears what ever deal he and Maliki made previously is Null and Void.  Now according to Maliki their is not problem between the sects.  lol  Truthfully, they have all Sc#wed each other, and Maliki has come out the winner.

• Upvote 3