Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THIS HAPPENED ON THE WAY TO STURGIS 2013

All I want to do with my life is help people and see the smiles on their faces.  I want to help people realize dreams they never thought would be.  I pray for this RV day in and day out, because it's not for me.  I just want a decent home, a V8, and then I want my friends and family to prosper from it.

Edited by Yukon Silvermoon
  • Upvote 5

1st things 1st. I have been invested in IQD since 09. Im sure we all thought it would over by now, however nobody knows the BIG picture, especially the guru's. I really appreciate this site & what Adam brings to the table. I rode my new VICTORY CROSS COUNTRY TOUR to Sturgis this yr. Im part of a motorcycle  ministry & we attend yearly to share the GOOD NEWS. I stopped about 150 miles out on Sun, got a room so I could then ride in Mon rested. There was a little café out in front of the motel where I stayed, so I unloaded & went up front to have a bite to eat. As Im eating my meal a family walked in sat down to eat I noticed the mom had a JESUS 1st T- shirt on. Not really a BIG deal. I finished up, went back to my room. If anyone rides bikes on here you know that after 600 miles of riding hard, the bike gets pretty bugged up. So I GET MY RAGS & CLEANING SPRAY & off I go to clean the bike. It MUST look good right? Answer is YES. So the dad of this family comes out & we start small talking about bikes, the rally, his family, Jesus & so on. All of a sudden he stops & says I've got a story & its specifically for you. So he tells me I have a friend that the Lord told to buy a organic farm in Idaho. Well my friend didn't have any money so he takes a loan out buys this farm & starts farming. Then somebody gave this guy 8,000,000 . So now he runs his farm, helps people, family etc. So I ask him, what does that have to do with me? Im not a farmer. He looks at me & says ITS ABOUT TO COME ON YOU LIKE A WAVE (FINANCES) & DONT FORGET ITS FOR THE WORK OF THE MINISTRY. This guy did not & does not know me at all. Coincidence, I don't think so. This RV will happen, its just a matter of getting the ducks lined up.

GO BIG GO RV

the way you put it down, its figured it out how bad is our journey

Umm, pretty sure you did not see a version of this because its not a rumor, it happened to me in August 2013. Please don't place my real life experience's in the guru dept. Thank you!

Nothing better than seeing the smile on someone's face after you have helped them. PRICELESS

Not saying your story was untrue kennyc, but I know I did see something similar.

Now, did you every think that it could have been a CONFIRMATION of what you are saying?

Please try not to see negative where none is intended.

I'm just waiting like the rest of us.

• Upvote 3

Not saying your story was untrue kennyc, but I know I did see something similar.

Now, did you every think that it could have been a CONFIRMATION of what you are saying?

you got it my friend. Your ABSOLUTELY right. Only bad thing about social media is you cant hear peoples tones or see their attitudes.

• Upvote 4

Wow Kenny I like your story. It always surprises me when strangers do stuff like that. But I believe you were meant to hear that. Almost as a conformation. 

Im also anxiously waiting for the RV to happen so I can change the lives of a lot of people that desperately need it. So its not just about me. I have a list of people that I want to help.

This blessing is meant for a lot of special people. I truly believe that.

• Upvote 6

Wow Kenny I like your story. It always surprises me when strangers do stuff like that. But I believe you were meant to hear that. Almost as a conformation. 

Im also anxiously waiting for the RV to happen so I can change the lives of a lot of people that desperately need it. So its not just about me. I have a list of people that I want to help.

This blessing is meant for a lot of special people. I truly believe that.

Yeah, Iknow what you mean. I also have a list. Come on, Come on

• Upvote 1

Me too!! I have a list. Most of them don't even know they are on it. The beauty of this is in the sharing and the believing. I have faith and I believe. I just want to see the smiles. All those beautiful, beautiful smiles. Come on, come on. :)

• Upvote 3

That's why I keep my board waxed.....

-----------------------------------------------------------

Your funny George...And I like your style...though you "shifted" from bike to board with the ease of a breaking wave...perhaps truly this is comin' "right quick"!!!

Kenny...perhaps there are more stories of confirmation than most of us realize...I'm quite sure that's the case!

• Upvote 2

Thankypu comments like this are rare.

• Upvote 1

That's why I keep my board waxed.....

-----------------------------------------------------------

Your funny George...And I like your style...though you "shifted" from bike to board with the ease of a breaking wave...perhaps truly this is comin' "right quick"!!!

Kenny...perhaps there are more stories of confirmation than most of us realize...I'm quite sure that's the case!

Thanks R&S - I was tempted to call 'Outside!' but I knew all the gremmies would crowd the lineup.

Everyday we bob and paddle and try to situate ourselves to be in the right place at the right time to catch that perfect blessing - it's coming, wait for it...

GH

• Upvote 2