Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Oct 30 Adam Montana weekly update

Adam Montana

*Note - our offshore banks are only available to VIP members that are also 
in my OSI program. If you're not in the offshore group, you will not be 
using those banks.

I tried to use an offshore bank the other day and they said " Are you a VIP?" I said oh my no, but I have money! They said come as you are! Ha Ha JP

Good luck with that :twothumbs:

My staff tells me at least once a week how amazing it is that so many people think they can just do this on their own without help, and then come to us asking us to fix what was done wrong.

"You get what you pay for."

and

"The wise person gladly pays a little to gain a lot."

With those two sayings in mind... I'd have to say only a fool would pay nothing and expect the same results that the wise person receives.

:twocents:

Impressive didn't know you were a Psychic doc...Thanks Adam

:tiphat:

My pleasure, bud! I am happy to be of service.

• Upvote 3

Thanks for update Adam - I am getting very concerned about this speculation/investment if the Dinar will ever RV - It seems like CBI is still making millions of dollars from the auctions why would they RV...Sorry but just frustrated and I only been in this thing for 5 plus years and we are just going in circles - However; I really appreciate Adam and Mods for all the positive words and I am in this for the duration but just a little frustrated.

Thanks Again - GO RV

• Upvote 1

Thanks for update Adam - I am getting very concerned about this speculation/investment if the Dinar will ever RV - It seems like CBI is still making millions of dollars from the auctions why would they RV...Sorry but just frustrated and I only been in this thing for 5 plus years and we are just going in circles - However; I really appreciate Adam and Mods for all the positive words and I am in this for the duration but just a little frustrated.

Thanks Again - GO RV

eburt,

I have been in this over three years and am MUCH MORE than a little frustrated!!

I hear ya buddy!!

:rolleyes:  :angry:

eburt,

I have been in this over three years and am MUCH MORE than a little frustrated!!

I hear ya buddy!!

:rolleyes:  :angry:

Hello Candy01 - I glad I am not the only one that is frustrated - Hopefully this thing will come to end in Jan 2015 - I think we all can use a break-through hear!! :shrug:

Adam, as always a hearty THANK YOU for your direction...still holding and waiting...:-)

I totally agree with you on this comment...I hate Halloween! There is no good thing in it...

"P.S. Halloween... why do we tell our kids not to take candy from strangers 364
days a year, and then walk door to door with them on Halloween encouraging
exactly that?"

• Upvote 1