Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

87,000:1 exchange rate???

Gooserider67

I had a dream last night that the IQD changed value and here is how it goes... I walked into my bank to do what ever business in my bank that I was going to do and I checked the account that had a single dinar in the account. So I checked the balance and was surprised at the amount balance, I doubled checked with the teller and it was true that the account balance was $87,000 converted from a single dinar (hey don't bash it's my dream). So my dream ended with me going home and getting the rest of my dinar and finding out that the exchange had fallen to $16,000:1. and then the dream ended...

Now here is the kicker... back a couple of years ago when the exchange rate of the IQD was 1170:1USD I had my first dinar dream and the exchange rate at the bank for an exchange was 3.22:1USD. A few months later after that dream the IQD did revalue from  1170:1USD to 1166:1USD. Now I know that a exchange rate of $87,000:1 IQD is a dream but here is what I came up with after thinking about it.

When the IQD was 1170:1 and I had the dream of the exchange rate at $3.22 that this could be a percentage exchange (so forget real math this is dream math) so in that sense the rate was more realistic that the IQD went from 1170:USD to 1166:1USD in real life... Now to last nights dream of the $87,000:1 IQD and sticking with the same way of thinking that this is a percentage dream also hopefully in a couple of months in the real world we will be blessed with a true revalueation of 0.87:1USD...

thanks for reading... and here's to hopeing that this dream works out the same as the last....GO RV!!!

$87,000 to 1 (25k note) would be $3.49 which would be more palatable.   Could that be the case ?

• Upvote 2

I wish for 3.49 but if I had to guess .10-.87 will  be the range we could expect. truth is nobody knows. Only the Shadow knows! Good luck everyone. I'm sure there are plenty of folks that could use a nice Christmas present. The only drawback would be the current administration would take credit it for it. LOL!

Go RV. :moon-from-car: