Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

87,000:1 exchange rate???

Gooserider67

I had a dream last night that the IQD changed value and here is how it goes... I walked into my bank to do what ever business in my bank that I was going to do and I checked the account that had a single dinar in the account. So I checked the balance and was surprised at the amount balance, I doubled checked with the teller and it was true that the account balance was $87,000 converted from a single dinar (hey don't bash it's my dream). So my dream ended with me going home and getting the rest of my dinar and finding out that the exchange had fallen to $16,000:1. and then the dream ended...

Now here is the kicker... back a couple of years ago when the exchange rate of the IQD was 1170:1USD I had my first dinar dream and the exchange rate at the bank for an exchange was 3.22:1USD. A few months later after that dream the IQD did revalue from  1170:1USD to 1166:1USD. Now I know that a exchange rate of $87,000:1 IQD is a dream but here is what I came up with after thinking about it.

When the IQD was 1170:1 and I had the dream of the exchange rate at $3.22 that this could be a percentage exchange (so forget real math this is dream math) so in that sense the rate was more realistic that the IQD went from 1170:USD to 1166:1USD in real life... Now to last nights dream of the $87,000:1 IQD and sticking with the same way of thinking that this is a percentage dream also hopefully in a couple of months in the real world we will be blessed with a true revalueation of 0.87:1USD...

thanks for reading... and here's to hopeing that this dream works out the same as the last....GO RV!!!

• Upvote 16

I had a dream last night that the IQD changed value and here is how it goes... I walked into my bank to do what ever business in my bank that I was going to do and I checked the account that had a single dinar in the account. So I checked the balance and was surprised at the amount balance, I doubled checked with the teller and it was true that the account balance was $87,000 converted from a single dinar (hey don't bash it's my dream). So my dream ended with me going home and getting the rest of my dinar and finding out that the exchange had fallen to $16,000:1. and then the dream ended...

Now here is the kicker... back a couple of years ago when the exchange rate of the IQD was 1170:1USD I had my first dinar dream and the exchange rate at the bank for an exchange was 3.22:1USD. A few months later after that dream the IQD did revalue from  1170:1USD to 1166:1USD. Now I know that a exchange rate of $87,000:1 IQD is a dream but here is what I came up with after thinking about it.

When the IQD was 1170:1 and I had the dream of the exchange rate at $3.22 that this could be a percentage exchange (so forget real math this is dream math) so in that sense the rate was more realistic that the IQD went from 1170:USD to 1166:1USD in real life... Now to last nights dream of the $87,000:1 IQD and sticking with the same way of thinking that this is a percentage dream also hopefully in a couple of months in the real world we will be blessed with a true revalueation of 0.87:1USD...

thanks for reading... and here's to hopeing that this dream works out the same as the last....GO RV!!!

Dude, how many Ambien did you take?

• Upvote 8

Hate to disappoint I'm a fairly heavy sleeper and rarely remember my dreams unless something wakes me up but this is the only the second dream about dinar that I have had and the first one resulted in a movement of the IQD so hopefully this one will also...so I'm going to put in on the office pool and call the RV at the first of the year @ 0.87:1USD

Edited by Gooserider67
  • Upvote 7

Just wait till tonights' dream episode when your "Banker" says... Oh, wait... we made a mistake, the exchange rate is really 87,000 IQD = $1 USD

Sorry about that, but it was just a glitch in the dream machine and we fixed it for you.

At 87,000 IQD = $1 USD, I'll definitely be buying more........who wouldn't?   :shrug: 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

I've never been strong in Math so I admit I got lost at one point in your post...

Let's just hope this dream of yours is bearer of good stuff to come for all of us. (Too) Long time due!

PS...How come I have never had Dinar dreams ? Is that bad of me?

Edited by umbertino

Hate to disappoint I'm a fairly heavy sleeper and rarely remember my dreams unless something wakes me up but this is the only the second dream about dinar that I have had and the first one resulted in a movement of the IQD so hopefully this one will also...so I'm going to put in on the office pool and call the RV at the first of the year @ 0.87:1USD

Goose... Talking about dreams... I'm sure you're ( and others as well) aware   of the fact some dreams are real landmarks in our lives... I recall 4 or 5 "important" dreams I had at various ages ( before 10, then around 14-15, etc...)....I never bothered to check their meaning with a psychoanalyst anyway  but it's clear to me these dreams I still remember after all these years  are important.

• Upvote 2

Yes Umbertino as do I believe that dreams are very important. most of my dreams are fantasy and do enjoy them when i remember them but the most viberant dream that I ever had was when I worked as a Merchant Marianer and I was off the western coast of europe just a few days from the english channel when I had a dream that my grandfather came into my dream to say good by to me but he never answered as to why he was saying goodby. A few days later the captain called me to his office, he told me that he recieved a message from the company that my father had a message for me that he was sorry that it was not good news, I replied that I know that my grandfather had passed away. The captain asked how i knew and I told him that I had a dream that my grandfather came to say goodbyto me and that I didn't see the true meaning of the dream until it was confermed by this message from my dad... so yes I do believe in the power of dreams...

GO RV

• Upvote 5

Hey Goose, I dreamed the car wreck that Gary and Allen(Lynyrd Skynyrd) were in June of 1977 and I dreamed the plane crash on Oct.20,1977...both on the nights the happened. We had just seen them the week before the crash. My ticket stub says June 1977, but was postponed till Oct. because of the wreck. When I told my friends about the wreck dream,  they told me I was full of crap, until we heard the news on the radio later that day. When I told them about the crash dream...they looked at me like they had seen a ghost ! They had heard the news... I hadn't. I believe!!!   

• Upvote 2

mmmm   in a few months ----> goose  I see where your coming from ,  and in a few months according to the dream scape of things ,  1 2014  might be the next fortelling dream ,   could very well be the  . 87   deal  will welcome it  big time for sure

• Upvote 1

Gooserider,   Thanks for sharing your stories. I agree there's a lot of information in our dreams. Unfortunately when we wake up we start forgetting some of the details. 

The last couple of nights I've been having prosperity dreams (too much to go into) But I was so impressed with all the prosperity that I was experiencing. It felt great. So we'll see.

Hope someone out there is trying to tell me something. Sure would be nice.

• Upvote 2

Yes Umbertino as do I believe that dreams are very important. most of my dreams are fantasy and do enjoy them when i remember them but the most viberant dream that I ever had was when I worked as a Merchant Marianer and I was off the western coast of europe just a few days from the english channel when I had a dream that my grandfather came into my dream to say good by to me but he never answered as to why he was saying goodby. A few days later the captain called me to his office, he told me that he recieved a message from the company that my father had a message for me that he was sorry that it was not good news, I replied that I know that my grandfather had passed away. The captain asked how i knew and I told him that I had a dream that my grandfather came to say goodbyto me and that I didn't see the true meaning of the dream until it was confermed by this message from my dad... so yes I do believe in the power of dreams...

GO RV

Interesting. Thanks for sharing. Sorry for your loss.

Hey Goose,I dreamed the car wreck that Gary and Allen(Lynyrd Skynyrd)were in June of 1977 and the plane crash on Oct.20,1977. On the nights they both happened...

That's some strong sensation, runyon.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

"As the most interesting man in the world.........I predict..............one morning you will wake-up and find that you are a wealthy person....................and that the $87000 is the first payment to the IRS for what you owe in capital gains taxes!!!!!                             "Stay thirsty my friends!"

• Upvote 2