Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLady - The CBI Is Hauling In $40 Million Dollars A Day From The Sale Of The USD !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From The Baghdad Camel Auctions Where A Chaotic Paddle Fight Has Erupted During The Bidding On A Female Camel !

Banking sector

10/29/2013 12:00 AM    BAGHDAD - morning

rejected the Association of private banks create the concerned sector, banking sector, saying it will not be able to end the problems of the banking sector, but ستزيدها additional burden.

[bondlady] the cbi wants them to raise more money to back their bank's and their customers also the auctions. You know timmy I was thinking about that the CBI told them all basically to increase their reserves and they were like we can't we need more businesses an accounts etc

[bondlady] so what did the cbi do next ? They went to stabilize the dinar for 1, they started up the Saturday auctions and they allowed most of the banks to partake right in the currency auctions ?

[tlm724] yes

[bondlady] k, so we know from the news just how much or what they allow us to know how much they make a day per the CBI

[tlm724] right

[bondlady] in the auctions of usd so they cut a price to these banks also and they charge their fees as well so the CBI still makes money and the banks make money too. CBI was hauling in 40,000,000.00 a day from the sale of the usd

[bondlady] the banks begin to make there money too and imo when the banks that the CBI just decided in the last week or so to not let the continue within the auctions

[tlm724] 12 of them

[bondlady] maybe they made the grade on what the CBI thought they needed to achieve within those banks reserves so they didn't get to continue with the auctions but the other banks did

[bondlady] making it where if you wanted to get usd for iqd or whatever you had to go to the banks still allowed to sell hence enhancing their profits more than before and building their reserves to where the CBI wanted it to be

[bondlady] just my thoughts don't know if its right or not   

[tlm724] by way of the auction profits ?

[bondlady] yes

[tlm724] awesome !

[bondlady] the CBI cut the banks deals remember, CBI was making 13 dinars per 1 usd hence the 40 mill a day profits

[bondlady] so the rest of the banks still allowed to play in the auctions

[bondlady] should be ready too if my opinion is correct

[tlm724] wow think you nailed that !

[bondlady] that gave them 12% more chances and abilities to grow there reserves to the required amounts quickly by stopping the other 12 banks from participating

[bondlady] so maybe this is right maybe its not won't take long to see though

[bondlady] we wait 

~~~

12:45 10/29/2013

Shara: the coming period more suitable for mineral exploration licenses

Baghdad - and babysit - A member of the Commission on oil and energy MP Furat al-Shara, said the time is right to launch a special licenses Rounds minerals, indicating that the coming period, more suitable for launch.

[bondlady]  a couple years ago I posted some Iraqi facts in my interesting stuff thread

[bondlady] Iraq's wealth that's still under ground like all there minerals and things phosphorus etc they have so many things not yet brought to life and to add the minerals listings to the oil and gas drawing rights auctions for the different fields

[bondlady] this will be a huge economic boom within these minerals  they have so much yet to be tapped in all aspects

[bondlady] copper, steel, phosphorus,  aluminum, cement any kind of mineral and ore you can think of they basically have it and they needed to do this long ago I've done chats on every aspect of these things thru the years thinking they would do those things soon but as we all know they don't move as fast as us or our business minds to see these things be able to finally come to life as they are talking about them now which they barely did before

[bondlady] they will be the next Dubai an probably at some point by pass even them economically wise

[tlm724] absolutely, more wealth !

[bondlady] yes

[bondlady] okies that's what I wanted to say about the articles I posted today that had the minerals stuff included in them

~~~

Economists: opening branches of Iraqi banks abroad "firstfruits of hope" for the banking sector after years of isolation

29-10-2013 10:38 AM

[tlm724] that the opening of Iraqi banks abroad, whether governmental or civil, step forward to support the banking sector, and to allow for the possibility of conducting commercial transactions and financial receives

[rsp1] *hallelujah*

[sisterbreen] rsp1 tlm724 *hallelujah*

[tlm724] that the basis of banking is trust, implementation, and not only open branches without implementation, noting that when the implementation Quick and facilities available Sinhal investors to Iraqi banks. between: that the Iraqi banking system is improving and that the opening of branches of banks will serve this sector and expands investment, calling on the private banks also to open branches to support and strengthen its supplier.

The banks are fueling investment projects, industrial and agricultural, which aims to development of the economy, calling for the need to move to restore economic activity and banking policy and monetary returns positively in economic construction

[tlm724] that these branches would trust banks of Iraq, especially after the liberation of Iraq from the constraints of Chapter VII, and he suffered from wars and economic blockade. said: that the system banking need legislation a new bank to open the way for investment, and give authority over to the Board of Directors and investment companies.

noted that the Rasheed Bank revealed his desire to open branches in 10 Arab and foreign countries, pointing out that the budget of the bank amounted to $ 16 billion

[tlm724] that the Rasheed Bank revealed his desire to open branches in 10 Arab and foreign countries,

[tlm724] The withdrawal of Iraq from Chapter VII, making the Rasheed Bank thinking to invest his money by opening branches in Arab and foreign countries, pointing out that countries that want the bank to open branches which are Romania, Lebanon and the United Arab Emirates, Egypt, Turkey, Iran, China, Malaysia, Jordan and America

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Bond Lady's numbers don't add up.

Say that the auctions are averaging $200,000,000 per day and the CBI makes 13 Dinars per $1.00 (as she states), that equals 2,600,000,000 Dinar divided by an exchange rate of 1166 Dinar per Dollar equals $2,229,846 per day, not $40 million!

• Upvote 2

Bond Lady's numbers don't add up.

Say that the auctions are averaging $200,000,000 per day and the CBI makes 13 Dinars per $1.00 (as she states), that equals 2,600,000,000 Dinar divided by an exchange rate of 1166 Dinar per Dollar equals $2,229,846 per day, not $40 million!

Excellent observation ThoughtEcho!

I couldn't figure out where that $40M was coming from either. Sometimes the Bondlady gets a bit excited, but over all she is usually spot on.

Also, pchester, I agree with you that if the CBI can earn $40M per day just on auctions, that's even better than drilling for oil. They just need to sell USD instead, and before long they'll be rich!

Billio0

• Upvote 2

I guess I have a dumb ? to ask, If CBI is making $40,000,000.00 a day on actions,why would they need to RV or rise there rates?

They never have to RV and thats the reason why.   Who would give up $40,000,000.00 per day?  I have dinar and hope they eventually RV but it might be in my grandkids lifetime not mine.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I couldn't figure out where that $40M was coming from either. Sometimes the Bondlady gets a bit excited, but over all she is usually spot on.

Also, pchester, I agree with you that if the CBI can earn $40M per day just on auctions, that's even better than drilling for oil. They just need to sell USD instead, and before long they'll be rich!

Billio0

This time she was using a Chinese made calculator, and NOT the one made in U.S. or Japan!!!!

Billio0

you are missing the whole point, there are stipulations ,agreements and contracts that Iraq needs to honor and not with their funny money exchange rate.  Also if you look into the IMF reports Ms. galarde is sick of the manipulation of exchange rates which has been adressed on a global scale.  A prime example is China. The fiat system is indeed broken and has been holding on by a thread for a long time.  This is why globally we are looking at a collapse if something is NOT done.  This is why we need a global reset of some magnitude to even the playing field, that will stop the corruption of countries that keep low exchange rates to gain leverage which the IMF is shooting for. Money is NOT the issue for Iraq they have money its about pride and status for their country in the Arab world. They base their wealth on pride.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2

you are missing the whole point, there are stipulations ,agreements and contracts that Iraq needs to honor and not with their funny money exchange rate.  Also if you look into the IMF reports Ms. galarde is sick of the manipulation of exchange rates which has been adressed on a global scale.  A prime example is China. The fiat system is indeed broken and has been holding on by a thread for a long time.  This is why globally we are looking at a collapse if something is NOT done.  This is why we need a global reset of some magnitude to even the playing field, that will stop the corruption of countries that keep low exchange rates to gain leverage which the IMF is shooting for. Money is NOT the issue for Iraq they have money its about pride and status for their country in the Arab world. They base their wealth on pride.

Hi Easyrider,

I wasn't really being serious, and I hope you know this. I was merely trying to add a little humor to the post as we wait patiently for this thing to pop. 

I highly respect your posts and your observations over the years that I've been here at D-Vets, and realize that you have cut back significantly from the number of posts you once made here. Please accept my apology if I offended you by making light of the issue.

And, my apology goes double for anyone else who happened to take my comment the wrong way.

Billio0

• Upvote 2

They never have to RV and thats the reason why.   Who would give up $40,000,000.00 per day?  I have dinar and hope they eventually RV but it might be in my grandkids lifetime not mine.

you might want to read about the "Oil- Credits"   $$$$ exchanged for Oil-Credits>>>>>>>>>credits to be used to by IQ Oil       &^#)*&^   make any since now?

• Upvote 1

I guess I have a dumb ? to ask, If CBI is making $40,000,000.00 a day on actions,why would they need to RV or rise there rates?

I been saying this for years, but they keep telling me it is nothing. We need to stop buying dinar, it only makes the the fat cats richer. It stops the RV from happening and we are paying off their debt.

you might want to read about the "Oil- Credits"   $$$$ exchanged for Oil-Credits>>>>>>>>>credits to be used to by IQ Oil       &^#)*&^   make any since now?

And exactly how do you propose this is going to work?

I been saying this for years, but they keep telling me it is nothing. We need to stop buying dinar, it only makes the the fat cats richer. It stops the RV from happening and we are paying off their debt.

I think it has to do more with them needing to stop printing more and more dinar and needing to reduce the amount they have vs speculators buying the currency.....

And please someone correct me if I am wrong, not 100% sure on this, but I thought that the 13 dinars per 1 dollar profit was only made off remittances which is banks participating outside of Iraq......

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2