Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

selling another 3 million

dinarlady

I have sold dinar without any issues 3 times on here already. Not that it matters but I am sonny1 aunt. Need to sell 3 million more.

I have done cashier's check in the past and it worked out great.

800 per million. 750 per if you buy all 3 million.

I will pay shipping. Will send with-in 48 hours as soon as cashiers check is verified by my bank.

Thank you.

Dinarlady

That is a very good price you are asking for your dinar. I am sure you will have no problem selling them. Would love to buy myself but with the holidays coming up fast I am a bit short on funds at the moment. Good luck and if I hear of someone looking to buy, I will send them your way.

Dinarlady,

Not interested in buying, but would like to hear how sonny1 is doing? If you read this, would love to hear a quick update.

Hi Rich,

How are you...?  Well I trusrt.  It's been a long time since we've last connected.  Be blessed....RON  :salute: 

I have sold dinar without any issues 3 times on here already. Not that it matters but I am sonny1 aunt. Need to sell 3 million more.

I have done cashier's check in the past and it worked out great.

800 per million. 750 per if you buy all 3 million.

I will pay shipping. Will send with-in 48 hours as soon as cashiers check is verified by my bank.

Thank you.

Hello  I might be interested in buying them from you.

Sorry I haven't responded, I was out of town.

Sonny is doing great, he is working and taking care of the family. He doesn't come on the dinar sites much.

The 3 million is still for sale. I should of waited til I got back home to post this.

My e-mail is ntn0404 @ gmail

Edited by dinarlady

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I haven't responded, I was out of town.

Sonny is doing great, he is working and taking care of the family. He doesn't come on the dinar sites much.

The 3 million is still for sale. I should of waited til I got back home to post this.

My e-mail is ntn0404 @ gmail

SONNY is ALWAYS ON dinar d.o.u.c.h.e.bags…always comments on there.

• Downvote 2