Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sadr, commenting about the intention of al-Maliki for a third term:

yota691

Sadr, commenting about the intention of al-Maliki for a third term: I seek refuge with Allah from the same insatiable

SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 27 1 / OKRUDOLF 2013 20:50   

Twilight News / commented cleric Moqtada al-Sadr, Sunday, about Maliki's intention to run for a third term by saying, "I seek refuge with Allah from the same insatiable."

muqtadaa.jpgSadr said in his answer to a question face to one of his followers about the upcoming elections and reports indicate the intention of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to run for a third term, saying, "I seek refuge with Allah from the same insatiable self .. Van Principality as bad but the womb of my Lord."

Sadr refused to answer other questions face to him by one of his followers "fear God nor Tzqua, sectarian strife."

A question that "Iraqi forces were able to thwart the scheme aimed at Shi'ite shrine in Samarra, what is your position and your reply that got targeted."

Sadr responded "no evidence of what it says sectarian only تذكية the Fear of God."

Sadr responded to the rest of the question that the insured does not bite of stone twice any first blast, which targeted the dome and the second bombing that targeted the minarets "We have Dgtm a twice and third it was."

Edited by yota691

hahaha  shabba --- I don`t think maliki will gain sadr`s vote ,   just me guessing ,  and all his followers are out  ,  so that takes care of the whole left side of Iraq,,  and the top side of Iraq  kurds area ,,  I would think they are not going to show up for voting either   soooo  only a few thousand  will vote for maliki  ,   will be interesting to see what the spread will be after the vote