Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Exempt Me from Obamacare *Petition*

ah well..you know, seriously, I'm too poor to warrant an IRS audit..it would be laughable for them...the minute they saw my last few years tax returns...hell, two hours of their time, would cost more than what I've made.  So if they wanna audit me..feel free.

Furthermore...as long as I have a right to freely express myself...and telling this administration how horrible they are...is priceless...let them audit me.

• Upvote 2

absolutely, stand up for your rights. Speak out every chance you can. Not trying to say otherwise, doing so is really the only freedoms we have left and so few even do that..  Just trying to state how awful things have become and with out a massive outcry and change in attitude its only going to get worse.

• Upvote 2

They need to put a spot on the obamacare website for those

like me who wish to just pay the fine.

a quicklink to:

Send CASH, money orders   

or Federal Reserve Notes to;

Barrack Obama c/o Michelle Obama

OU812 Flipping Bird St.

Washington,DiC 666 flat-66

disclaimer

each time you visit our website a fee of 666 dollars will be accessed which is automaticly deducted from your bank account

or will come out of your social security funds which are currently unavailable at this time.

please present hand or forehead for approval mark of compliance to obamacare.or

just walk bent over everyone will know you just got obamacare.upon compliance all obamacare recipients

shall surrender their rights as fore mentioned in the constitution failure to do so will result

in relocation of residence to a full compliance retraining center nearest you.or Freedom Ending Modular Apartments 

where a friendly UN assistant will disarm you and give you a red military uniform so your comfortable with your new surrondings

We are not TELLING you to get obamacare we are FORCING you to get Obamacare.

We at Obamacare dont want the sick to just sign up we need more healthy people without medical issues

so we can just collect and never pay out.The only card we will accept is the National ID card with

chipped ownership.All communication devices shall go through our nsa call center so you are secure and protected from yourself.

Here at Obamacare we do all the hard work thats why we do not have to comply to our own unaffordable healthcare act.

We get Walter Reed only at your expense so we are compliant somewhat.

We here at Obamacare will not let you sue us in any way remember you work for us we dont work for you!

You will do as we say and not as we do.

The 666 dolars collected goes right into the Michelle Obama trust fund to cover the cheap cost of her website of 634,000,000

the remaining kickback of 633,000,000 will go towards the Michelle obama dress trust fund.

Thank You

B.Obama dictator USS A     new public of china

pass me my sand wedge gotta keep there heads covered up. 

Ted Cruz did not approve of this message

• Upvote 2

They need to put a spot on the obamacare website for those

like me who wish to just pay the fine.

a quicklink to:

Send CASH, money orders   

or Federal Reserve Notes to;

Barrack Obama c/o Michelle Obama

OU812 Flipping Bird St.

Washington,DiC 666 flat-66

disclaimer

each time you visit our website a fee of 666 dollars will be accessed which is automaticly deducted from your bank account

or will come out of your social security funds which are currently unavailable at this time.

please present hand or forehead for approval mark of compliance to obamacare.or

just walk bent over everyone will know you just got obamacare.upon compliance all obamacare recipients

shall surrender their rights as fore mentioned in the constitution failure to do so will result

in relocation of residence to a full compliance retraining center nearest you.or Freedom Ending Modular Apartments 

where a friendly UN assistant will disarm you and give you a red military uniform so your comfortable with your new surrondings

We are not TELLING you to get obamacare we are FORCING you to get Obamacare.

We at Obamacare dont want the sick to just sign up we need more healthy people without medical issues

so we can just collect and never pay out.The only card we will accept is the National ID card with

chipped ownership.All communication devices shall go through our nsa call center so you are secure and protected from yourself.

Here at Obamacare we do all the hard work thats why we do not have to comply to our own unaffordable healthcare act.

We get Walter Reed only at your expense so we are compliant somewhat.

We here at Obamacare will not let you sue us in any way remember you work for us we dont work for you!

You will do as we say and not as we do.

The 666 dolars collected goes right into the Michelle Obama trust fund to cover the cheap cost of her website of 634,000,000

the remaining kickback of 633,000,000 will go towards the Michelle obama dress trust fund.

Thank You

B.Obama dictator USS A     new public of china

pass me my sand wedge gotta keep there heads covered up. 

Ted Cruz did not approve of this message

:twothumbs: ............. :tiphat:

I'm not sure how much this will help. Please enlighten me. Because of Obamacare ALL premiums are going up. You can still get a private policy you don't have to get covered thru the gov. But because of the law premiums are thru the roof. Coverage for me now is $236 on Jan 1st it goes to $515   That's the problem because of no underwriting and all the extra coverage maternity for everybody, mental illness coverage and so forth the premiums are soooo expensive.