Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BREAKING NEWS: MN Vikings Special Report

moose 57

BREAKING NEWS:
 MN Vikings Special Report

Minnesota Vikings football practice was delayed nearly two hours this morning after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the practice field. Head coach, Leslie Fraser immediately suspended practice while police and federal agents were called to investigate.

After a complete analysis, FBI forensic experts determined that the white substance, unknown to the players, was the goal line. Practice was resumed today after special agents decided the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again....

But, as a Vikings Fan....
I will be the one living in suspense that this next game JUST MIGHT BE THE ONE THAT THEY DO ENCOUNTER THE GOAL LINE!!
Yes, call me optimistic, call me delusional, But.
BUT I will always bleed purple.
Some years more than others.
A fan sticks thru the good times and bad.... even if its a lot of BAD over and over and over, year after year.
Where is Bud Grant and the Purple People Eaters???
Come on Vikings.....your real fans are still here.
Battered and bruised and taking a huge ribbing from the "others"....but we're still here. SKOL!!!

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Hey Moose.... I applaud your tenasity, but didn't they sign that contract to win "when he'll freezes over" or something like that buddy??? Those Bud Grant/Tarkinton/Foreman days are long over...they were a class act though!

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 1

Hey Moose.... I applaud your tenasity, but didn't they sign that contract to win "when he'll freezes over" or something like that buddy??? Those Bud Grant/Tarkinton/Foreman days are long over...they were a class act though!

Thanks for not bringing up randy moss.  Grant, Tarkinton ,Foreman- the best !!!

• Upvote 2

I've have meet Fran Tarkenton on a couple of occasions, hell of a nice guy. Pretty intense entrepreneur and successful business man. I was able to get a couple of autographed footballs from him. I hope for your sake the Vikes can turn it around. All Day is fun to watch.   

• Upvote 2

I've have meet Fran Tarkenton on a couple of occasions, hell of a nice guy. Pretty intense entrepreneur and successful business man. I was able to get a couple of autographed footballs from him. I hope for your sake the Vikes can turn it around. All Day is fun to watch.   

I have been lucky enough to have caught a football pass from him!

• Upvote 1

....don't forget Eller & Page....and that other guy.

The other guy you may be maybe your referring to on the D-line is Jim Marshall, had the record at one time for most consecutive games played something like 282 games.Don't forget about their FS Paul Krause, still owns the all time record for interceptions!

Been a Vikings fan since the early 70's had some really great teams back then, always thought the 75 team should have won the Super Bowl that year even though the did not make it to the Super Bowl when the Cowboys knocked them out of the playoffs on that Hail Mary pass! 

WoodChopper