Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Call for GLOBAL strengthening of dinar

yota691

BAGHDAD - ((eighth day))

Called banking expert Majid picture, today, to strengthen the Iraqi dinar and turn it into a currency is possible to deal at the international level, not just local.

He said the picture: that local الضروف and international inappropriate disengagement of the Iraqi dinar to the U.S. dollar, ruling out the success of the disengagement of the Iraqi dinar to the dollar being tied to the global system and the development of local industries and agriculture, then the right conditions will be available disengagement dinar to the dollar.

He stressed: the need to find a new global monetary system instituting various currencies, which Maysay him the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank and the Organization of the century in order to create economic stability of the global monetary.

He called Economic Information Center, the government need to work on the disengagement of the Iraqi dinar to the dollar, indicating that the current data do not indicate seriously special programs to find alternatives to the parallel development of the oil. (AA)

• Upvote 17

mmmmmm   what to think of this ?    they are on the right track for sure , but we all know , or seem to think that is ,  that the banking guys will not just hand out a --->  dinar is about to revalue ticket,  I think they will push hard for the international money deal  ,  I just hope they do it with in a reasonable time frame ,, like this week ,,  still looking at the part where they are getting the dollar off the streets also

• Upvote 2

Seems like Iraq wants to head over to their own Ball Park...toting currency with 3 different languages on it....International Level....hmm...does anybody know if any other currency has Tripartite Languages on them?......

Looked it up. The only currency with three languages, turned out to be Iraq's new currency. Momma!!

• Upvote 3

Seems like Iraq wants to head over to their own Ball Park...toting currency with 3 different languages on it....International Level....hmm...does anybody know if any other currency has Tripartite Languages on them?......

Not sure if any other country has 3 but multiple languages on currencies is not uncommon....India has 15 and S.Afica about a dozen..the list includes Canada,Iran and many others..

Shabibbi said recently that the Kurdish language would be included but he said it would be minimal and he referred to the possibility of just the numbers in the denomination of each note

Like the five dinar note that the five would be in Arabic , Kurdish , and English

That's what he felt was going to happen with the new notes

This is what I am hoping for first is that its internationally traded so we can cash out at banks

Of course I'd like the value of the old notes to be increased also since more value has been created while these notes are in existence

I'd like to see that added value attached to these dinars

Hmmm, I am still out to lunch on this.  I am still stuck on "the need to find a new global monetary system" 

That's not talking just about Iraq.  It's saying "global".   Just seems like a statement too big for their britches.  

• Upvote 1